Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orb: Such a wonderful spine! I think it deserves some extra, special attention.

Bullseye: *snaps out of being half asleep and purrs more deeply*

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      Greg: Besides, there are plenty more of us who'll take her off his hands if he doesn't like it!
      Tony: I don't doubt it *grins at TP*

Addict: *scowls*

Tony: *turns his gaze back to Addict* Jealousy suits you

Addict: I'm not jealous... I know Steve will kill you if you try anything
      sigpic

Comment

Steve: Now that's a damn good idea! *hands TP a bottle of oil* Time for YOU to worship ME!

TP:

Steve: aw, come on - you know you give the best wraith-spine-massages in the galaxy

TP: well, since you ask nicely *starts massaging Steve's back*
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
          Tony: I don't doubt it *grins at TP*

Addict: *scowls*

Tony: *turns his gaze back to Addict* Jealousy suits you

Addict: I'm not jealous... I know Steve will kill you if you try anything

Greg: I;m sure that's why TP does it too - she loves Steve's pout!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Greg: I;m sure that's why TP does it too - she loves Steve's pout!!!!!

Addict: Ahhhhh, don't we all! *coughs* sorry, Tony, I'll get back to massaging your sexy spine, eh?

Tony: what's wrong with my pout?

Addict: nothing nothing nothing... old habits die hard
            sigpic

Comment

Orb: *has Bullseye roll over so she can do a face and neck massage, exploring the Wraithy facial features as she goes*

Bullseye: *purring in his sleep*

Orb: OK, back to the spine again, we need a complete cranial-facial massage!

Comment

TP: It's a beeeooootiful pout, Tony

Steve:

TP: *massages Steve more vigorously* Not quite as gorgeous as yours, babe

Steve: Better...
                sigpic

Comment

Orb: What kind of oils are you using for Steve, TP?

Comment

Addict: oh yes, TP, do tell
                    sigpic

Comment

Well now, Orb... me and PA had a long convo once about how I associate different fragrances with all the wraith me and SW share between us - and how spooky it was that those oils' properties reflected our boys' personalities so well. Again, being at work I can't access it - I have it on a flash drive at home though, so I'll post it later.
                      So, in keeping with that, I always use Jasmine for Steve - pure Jasmine is sweet but not too floral and suits him really well

Frankincense for Todd, Patchouli for Eddie, Ginger for Greg, Cedarwood for Aurel, Sandalwood for Seth... (we haven't got one for Spike yet )
                      sigpic

Comment

Well now, Orb... me and PA had a long convo once about how I associate different fragrances with all the wraith me and SW share between us - and how spooky it was that those oils' properties reflected our boys' personalities so well. Again, being at work I can't access it - I have it on a flash drive at home though, so I'll post it later.
                        So, in keeping with that, I always use Jasmine for Steve - pure Jasmine is sweet but not too floral and suits him really well

Frankincense for Todd, Patchouli for Eddie, Ginger for Greg, Cedarwood for Aurel, Sandalwood for Seth... (we haven't got one for Spike yet )
                        This convo?

Comment

TP: Yep! That's it!

Steve: Clever Orb *blows kisses*
                          sigpic

Comment

TP: Yep! That's it!

Steve: Clever Orb *blows kisses*
                            sigpic

Comment

Tony: Seth has good taste. Sandlewood is definitely the best.

Addict: Yes it is... now turn over Tony so I can massage your front
                              sigpic

Comment

Tony: Seth has good taste. Sandlewood is definitely the best.

Addict: Yes it is... now turn over Tony so I can massage your front
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X