Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May I please present *drum roll*.... Eddie plushie...

Spoiler:

You can find a step-by-step guide to making him here
    http://wwanon.freeforums.org/wraith-...-step-t58.html

Todd and Steve plushies to come, so watch this space...
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
      May I please present *drum roll*.... Eddie plushie...

You can find a step-by-step guide to making him here
      http://wwanon.freeforums.org/wraith-...-step-t58.html

Todd and Steve plushies to come, so watch this space...
      Oh my... that is so beautiful TP! Eddie is gorgeously well made. His face is very expressive.
      Nice face, outfit, hair and bracelets. A+
      I can't wait to see the others.

Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Thank you so much, Geeky

You can see more detail at the link. I have to confess I am actually pleased with how he turned out
        sigpic

Comment

TA: He looks so life-like it's like their twins
          sigpic
          Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddandrea View Post
            TA: He looks so life-like it's like their twins
            Thanks TA!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              Thank you so much, Geeky

You can see more detail at the link. I have to confess I am actually pleased with how he turned out
              geeky: You're welcome. You should be very proud and pleased. I'll check out the link for more details.

*geeky crashes on a recliner and Kenny immediately brings a cold coffee with some zpm shaped ice cubes in a tall glass*

geeky: thanks Kenny!
              Kenny: Where is everyone? I have cold drinks, coffee and cookies.
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

*Orb and Bullseye walk in. Orb has chocolate-covered strawberries, grapes, and ginger to share. Orb grabs some cookies and also gets water with ZPM ice cubes for herself and Bullseye*

Orb: Hi, Geeky and Kenny!

Bullseye: These ice cubes are the best.

Comment

geeky: Hi! *waves hello to Orb and Bullseye*
                  *geeky grabs some chocolate-covered strawberries*

Kenny: Thank you! I’m proud of my little invention. You know that Todd's love of the zpm's inspired me to make them.

Comment

Orb: Wraith improve on everything and their culture is so inspiring and inspires me too. It is so liberating to make Wraith artwork as part of worshipping.

Bullseye: It is great worshipping. I wish I had some artistic ability.

Orb: You make lots of wraith tech stuff that I don't know anything about and are creative in your own way.

Comment

geeky: Indeed the wraiths culture is very inspiring. They are very artistic. Tattoos, clothes, hair and manner of presenting themselves. It’s all about self respect with the attitude. I worship the wraith because the humans are a disappointment.

Kenny: Some wraith are good with wraith tech, others are good with artistic things. Everyone has a special talent.

Bob *smiles*

Comment

Bullseye: Our decorative organic architecture is no easy task either, but very comforting and self-sustaining.

Orb: *grabs chocolate-covered fruit* It is so worthwhile to draw wraith and not hear complaints that it they don't like the art too. You draw excellent birds, Geeky, do you have any Wraith artwork?

Comment

geeky: A living ship is a fascinating thing. Wraith and ship have a bond. I also find it comforting. No other type of ship can heal itself.

*Bob and Kenny grab some strawberry covered chocolate and offer them to geeky*

geeky: Thanks Orb. I don’t have any Wraith artwork work yet. There are so many talented people here that made such beautiful wraith artwork already.

Comment

Orb: There is lots of Todd artwork out there, that is for sure. I like to create art for my wraith and my style is very impressionistic and my own. It also is helping me to learn new art software I always wanted to do but never had the courage to try.

Bullseye: A well-forged wraith and worshipper bond should bring out the best inner qualities, whatever that might be for each worshipper and wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                              Orb: There is lots of Todd artwork out there, that is for sure. I like to create art for my wraith and my style is very impressionistic and my own. It also is helping me to learn new art software I always wanted to do but never had the courage to try.

Bullseye: A well-forged wraith and worshipper bond should bring out the best inner qualities, whatever that might be for each worshipper and wraith.
                              geeky: Nicely said. I could make some Kenny and Bob wraith artwork.

*Kenny and Bob nod in agreement*

Comment

Orb: Good idea: there isn't much Kenny and Bob stuff at all, only about 4 or 5 of each on dA, which is surprising, and all in very,very different styles. There also needs to be more hive interior art. I am working on a Bullseye painting of him walking in a hive.

Bullseye: Hiveship blue lighting is preferable. If I had to wear another color besides black, I would pick dark blue.

Orb: Don't worry, Bullseye, I will make some hiveship blue in there for you. *gets up and stretches*

Bullseye: I am going to take my worshipper to bed. Good night, all.

Orb: *waves bye and grabs more goodies on the way out*

Comment

Working...
                                X