Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orb: I have never heard of Tremors. What is that about?

Comment

DS: It's about giant underground monster worms eating the population of a small town in Nevada. There are even sequels but the first movie is the best.

Tommy: *hands Orb and Bullseye a Wraith data tablet* Here's an article from the earth internet.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tremors_%28film%29

Comment

Orb: Thanks! *They look at the movie entry*

Bullseye: Graboids sound even worse than zombies. It would be wise to know how to defeat them or something else like them.

Orb: Here is info on the Zombieland movie *hands DS and Tommy back the Wraith data tablet*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombieland

Comment

DS *still reading the Zombieland entry and giggling* Ah, those rules sound very sensible!

Tommy: I wonder if there's a planet anywhere in Pegasus where graboid-like creautres could live. I'd love to have some for the zoo.

Comment

Bullseye: If anyone can find them, it would be you. I don't know how you find and manage all the creatures that the zoo already has.

Orb: I like the Clock Building Cuckoos but have to remember not to wear any of my jewelry made out of gears when visiting them.

Bullseye: If the Clock Building Cuckoos ever need more parts, the planet Hoff is the place to go. Orb is always happy to find and throw broken Hoff devices into the air while I use them for moving target practice and she collects the gears and parts that rain down.

Orb: One of the many perks of being your worshipper.

Comment

Tommy: Luckily the drones are well trained and look after the animals in the zoo and Jimmy maintains the enclosures, so I don't have much work. I make a routine check every day of course. Finding and catching new animals is tricky though. I usually talk with DS about earth mythology and exozoolgy in Pegasus galaxy and whenever we find an analogy we have our next target. It's amazing how many of earth's fairy tale creatures are actually real creatures from Pegasus galaxy. Apparently the Ancients brought numerous stories to earth when they settled there 10.000 years ago.

DS: Hoff devices as target practise? That's a cool idea. Some of those gears look fascinating.

Comment

Orb: Thanks! It is so wonderful how you and Tommy enjoy work together with zoololgy and how other wraith and worshippers share similar interests and activities like cooking, sparring, or poetry.

Bullseye: It is so wonderful to have a worshipper. *hugs Orb* Real wraith worshippers are in very, very short supply.

Orb: DS, you and Tommy indirectly introduced me to Bullseye when visiting Kit. By the way, thanks for that! How did you come to be the worshipper of Tommy and Rhys?

Comment

you know what bites (besides eddie i mean) being stuck for a week with no net connection. No fics, no pics, no vids, no wraithy nothing!!
                  so good to come back to new hottie wraith sigs and vids and a comic page update (poor Tox)
                  sigpic
                  FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                    Bullseye: It is so wonderful to have a worshipper. *hugs Orb* Real wraith worshippers are in very, very short supply.

Orb: DS, you and Tommy indirectly introduced me to Bullseye when visiting Kit. By the way, thanks for that! How did you come to be the worshipper of Tommy and Rhys?
                    Tommy *hugs DS* Indeed, true worshippers are in very short supply.

DS: *to Orb* You're very welcome. It was only a matter of time before you would have run into Bullseye but it's nice to see we could have sped up the process. How I came to meet Tommy and Rhys is a long story. I came here over a year ago, searching for some nice Wraith and finally found the 'Uberhive', as we called it. In the beginning I met Todd, Steve, Kenny, Greg and of course Eddie and all the other nice guys but they all already had their own worshippers. It was a wild time and us worshippers would often swap our Wraith for the night. One night I took home Kenny and Tommy. Tommy and I had never met before but I was eager to get to know him. Kenny left me the next morning but Tommy has been with me every since and we soon found out we have many interests in common.

Tommy: I've never had a worshipper before DS and I'm very happy with her. We got really lucky with all the wonderful earth women coming here and showing us this new way of life.

DS: It was not long after I met Tommy when Michael invented thunk spray which was used to convert new worshippers. Rhys, who had been responsible to convert worshippers until then, suddenly felt useless and alone and tended to haunt the hive's corridors in search for someone who was willing to play Suck'N'Pke with him. Some day I ran into him and I let him 'convert' me to cheer him up. We met a couple of times over the next days, each time growing closer until we were sure we wanted to stay together and I had to ask Tommy for permission.

Tommy: Still regretting that permission.

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                    you know what bites (besides eddie i mean) being stuck for a week with no net connection. No fics, no pics, no vids, no wraithy nothing!!
                    so good to come back to new hottie wraith sigs and vids and a comic page update (poor Tox)
                    Argh, being without internet connection is awful. I'm always on the brink of a nervous breakdown when my connection acts up.
                    Same here, coming to GW always helps me to get my daily share of wraithy goodness.

Tox: Finally someone who feels compassion!

Comment

TP and Steve wander in for a quick lunch time snuggle on a comfy recliner...

TP: Hi everyone - how y'all doing? I've been so busy I haven't been here in ages

Steve: I hope my drones have been behaving themselves and making themselves useful...

TP: *to Tox* Hey!!! I've been giving you compassion for ages babe! Well, I never... *mutter, mumble* That's the last time I ever... *mumble, mutter* ... even a wraith could show some appreciation...

Steve: *to Tox* LOL! Blew it there, bro! Ha ha! *snuggles TP and murmurs to self* Mine... all mine!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Bullseye: *laughing* I can only imagine Orb on Thunk Spray or needing to be forcefully converted!

Orb: *melodramatically pretends to be offended but smiles* It's your fault for being so worshipful! *to DS and Tommy* Thanks for sharing the blast from the past. You three make a cute team and bring balance to one another. *waves to TP and Steve*

Bullseye: *to Steve* Yes, a few of us gave the drones quite a mess to clean up after a water fight the other day. Good times.

Orb: *waves to BlueJay (who first welcomed me to WDC and gave me my first green!)*

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          Argh, being without internet connection is awful. I'm always on the brink of a nervous breakdown when my connection acts up.
                          Same here, coming to GW always helps me to get my daily share of wraithy goodness.

Tox: Finally someone who feels compassion!
                          only cause i'm guessing you're gonna wake up somewhere far less pleasent

Orb: *waves to BlueJay (who first welcomed me to WDC and gave me my first green!)*
                          sigpic
                          FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                            TP: *to Tox* Hey!!! I've been giving you compassion for ages babe! Well, I never... *mutter, mumble* That's the last time I ever... *mumble, mutter* ... even a wraith could show some appreciation...

Steve: *to Tox* LOL! Blew it there, bro! Ha ha! *snuggles TP and murmurs to self* Mine... all mine!
                            DS: He only said that because Fillyz was around and he wanted her to feel guilty.

Fillyz: *muttering* As if that would make a difference.

Tox:

Bullseye: *laughing* I can only imagine Orb on Thunk Spray or needing to be forcefully converted!

Orb: *melodramatically pretends to be offended but smiles* It's your fault for being so worshipful! *to DS and Tommy* Thanks for sharing the blast from the past. You three make a cute team and bring balance to one another. *waves to TP and Steve*
                            DS: Aww, thanks.

Tommy: We do indeed balance one another but don't say that to Rhys, he'll totally deny it, and if he heard someone associated him with the word 'cute' in cute team he'd go ballistic.

DS: He's quiet a softie though... inside.

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                            only cause i'm guessing you're gonna wake up somewhere far less pleasent
                            Tox: Yeah, I know. And ain't I looking forward to that.

DS:

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              DS: He only said that because Fillyz was around and he wanted her to feel guilty.

Fillyz: *muttering* As if that would make a difference.

Tox:
                              Steve: Ok, bro, you're milking it now... for heavens' sake, don't encourage her... TP's a sucker for a wraith in distress!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Waves to Blue Jay and DS and everyone else!! Wraithy hugs!! It's finally SUMMER!!!
                                sigpic
                                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Working...
                                X