Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one with fangs eating the little pumpkin is wicked I love Halloween !!!!!!

WS:*Gets excited and hugs Karl and Shawn* I wish Halloween lasted a week , or month! This one Holiday cheers me up so muchhh!!!

Space Vampires are coming to get you !

Spoiler:

Comment

Before Halloween ends....

here is a wraith Halloween video!

Spoiler:

Comment

Great pumpkins.

And cool Wraithoween video.
        sigpic

Comment

*Karl walks into the COH after the party and sits down with the paino playing music as WS leans her head over his shoulder watching him play*

Spoiler:

Comment

Brillaint video work WS! And my fav movie again! I love Hallowe'en too - so creepy and wraithy!

Steve: Of course it;s Halloween all the time on the Hive!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

WS: These are so addicting !!!!

Shaun: *Holds one up in the air* Here worshipper , worshipper , worshipper!

WS: *glomps Shaun*

Comment

TP: Cherries! ANd chocolate!

Steve: For once I agree with Shaun... *picks one up and dangles it in front of TP* And just what, exactly, would you be prepared to do for me to have me feed you these all evening...?

TP: *wicked grin*

Steve: *high-fives Shaun*
                sigpic

Comment

*Addict and her boys sneak in after a long haitus*

Tony: Oooooooooh cherries! *picks one up to feed to Addict*

Addict: Feed me coffee first, then we'll talk about chocolate

Tony: Ah, I have such a pleasant little worshipper, don't I?

Addict: *waves to TP and WS*

OOC: I'm on holiday for two weeks, so I will probably be back here more often! Holiday! Sqqqquuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                  sigpic

Comment

WS: *waves to addict while noming on cherrie chocolates* Your a coffee lover aren't you?

Shaun: *gets out a notepad and writes down coffee* I must study these female human worshippers more

Karl: Your hopeless.

Comment

Tony: *peeks over Shaun's shoulder at his notes.* You should put dark peppermint chocolate on that list. Addict loves dark peppermint chocolate.

Addict: *peeks up from over her steaming cup of coffee* What are you talking about?

Tony: Nothing, darling!

Edgar: Did you just call her darling. You sound like Lucius Malfoy *facepalms*

Tony: Ob-viously

Addict: *to WS* I am a coffee lover, but I love chocolate more When they're combined, I feel as if I have gone to heaven!
                      sigpic

Comment

*Shaun makes a list of the peppermint chocolate and then puts his notepad in his leather pocket*

Shaun: Now that the endorphins are running Potted plant time *Grabs WS*

Comment

Tony: Speaking of potted plants *holds out hand to Addict* Would you care to join me, my lady?

Addict: *runs after him into the realm of potted plants*

Edgar: *stalks after them* Is it really necessary to have so little class?

Addict: *grabs Edgar by the collar and drags him behind the potted plant too*
                          sigpic

Comment

*DS thinks greedily of all the mentioned chocolatey sweets*

Rhys: *looks pointedly at the Wraith and worshippers disappearing behind potted plants* You know, you could use some more endorphines in your system too, and then I can have a snack..

DS: Just a snack? You're not normally so modest.

Comment

TP: *makes a Wraith sandwich between Todd and Steve while watching all the goings on*

Todd & Steve: Snack time...?

TP: Both at once? I'm gonna need a LOT of chocolate to create that much energy!

Todd & Steve: *feed TP many chocolatey delights*
                              sigpic

Comment

*taps foot* And just why are you boys ignoring me? Hmmmm?
                                sigpic
                                Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Working...
                                X