Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*HR and his girls wave to Addict and her boys before she falls asleep*
    HR: speaking of sleeping, is Tania still passed out?
    Laura: I think so
    HR: I'll go wake her then. She's probably hungry now as well
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

TP: *selects a cake* Gosh I've missed PA and her boys... *to Steve* You could telepathically send Craig a big squishy hug and kiss from me, couldn't you?

Steve: No! I could not!

TP: *beckons Grouch & Grumble over* You would do that for me, wouldn't you, boys?

Grouch & Grumble: *head off to look for Craig*

Steve: *facepalm* Somehow I don;t think he's going to like it when they find him...

TP: *chomps cakes* Delicious, Craig - just like you!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Orb: *grabs a green-iced fairy cake and a handful of Ronon-shaped cookies*

Bullseye: *sets up obstacle courses on the table, made of things like containers of sprinkles and wells of chocolate syrup*

Orb and Bullseye: *play runner hunting games and X-Treme Dex Tossing with the Ronon-shaped cookies*

Comment

Bajka: Och! Fairy Cakes! I love it! Thanks Craig.

Marek: He is gone. He can`t hear you.

Bajka: But I must say "Thank you".

Marek: Say "Thank you" to me.

Bajka: For what?

Rocky: Say "Thank you" to me.

Bajka: Gregus! Thank you!

Gregus: Kids.
          sigpic

Comment

*Astor and Leeta enjoy some morning coffee with the cookies Craig has left.*

Leeta: *sips it* Delicious

Astor: *bites off the head first*
            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Addict: *enters and hones in on Ronon shaped cookies, which she dips head first into a steaming mug of very hot coffee* Thanks for the cookies, Craig.

Tony: *whips out his coloured icing tubes and starts drawing violent things on the Ronon cookies* This never gets old
              sigpic

Comment

Orb: New Tau'ri game, Bullseye, one that you will like better: paper football, using the Ronon cookies as footballs!

Bullseye: *propels the cookies with such force that they break apart as they hurl through the goalposts* You are correct. This is much more fun.

Comment

You are so right - this game never gets old!

Steve & TP: *pick up an extra big Ronon cookie and both start to eat it from either end, nibbling slowly until their lips meet* Sweet!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Sally: *bites the head off a Ronon cookie* Mm Runner flavored!
                    Laura: Mine broke!
                    HR: Here, have mine, my Queen
                    Laura: *purrs* Thank you my worshiper. That deserves some "special attention" tonight
                    HR: I'd do anything for you my Queen *thinks to himself* Woo, the plan worked!
                    My videos
                    My art
                    sigpic

Comment

Isn't it great when our devious plans work, HR?

*Tony and Addict start playing a particularly violent game of paper football with the Ronon cookies, until there is nothing left but a pile of crumbs*

Edgar: That is a waste of food. *sweeps up the cookie crumbs, places them in the food materialiser and they re-emerge as whole Ronon cookies* Continue

Tony: *brings out a water stunner filled with red icing and starts shooting it at a Ronon cookie* Target practice!

Addict: That looks like fun! Can I have a go?

Tony: *chuckling* Sure... with your aim, this should be entertaining.

Addict: *shoots at Ronon cookie, only to splatter Edgar in the head instead* Oooopsy! Sorry darling.

Edgar:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                        Steve & TP: *pick up an extra big Ronon cookie and both start to eat it from either end, nibbling slowly until their lips meet* Sweet!
                        Orb: Awwww, so sweet indeed!

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                        Sally: *bites the head off a Ronon cookie* Mm Runner flavored!
                        Orb and Bullseye:

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                        Edgar: That is a waste of food. *sweeps up the cookie crumbs, places them in the food materialiser and they re-emerge as whole Ronon cookies* Continue
                        Bullseye: I would do the same, but my worshipper is efficient at gathering up and eating all of the broken cookies and crumbs.

Orb: We have to keep a clean playing field.

Addict: *shoots at Ronon cookie, only to splatter Edgar in the head instead* Oooopsy! Sorry darling.
                        Orb: *to Addict* You'll have to help to clean up Edgar now.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post

Bullseye: I would do the same, but my worshipper is efficient at gathering up and eating all of the broken cookies and crumbs.

Orb: We have to keep a clean playing field.
                          Addict: I admire your dedication to the cleanliness of the playing field, Orb. I admit I could eat the cookies, but as as Sally said - they're Runner flavoured

Tony: Come on, you love them! You were dipping them in your coffee.

Addict: *dips Ronon cookie in her coffee again, savouring the coffee-biscuity flavour* True that

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                          Orb: *to Addict* You'll have to help to clean up Edgar now.
                          Addict: That may, or may not, have been my intention
                          sigpic

Comment

Isn't it great when our devious plans work, HR?
                            Addict: That may, or may not, have been my intention
                            I see what you mean
                            My videos
                            My art
                            sigpic

Comment

HR & Tania: Bahahaha!
                              Juliet: Hey what's so funny?
                              Tania: we watched Stargate Sg-1 earlier, and McKay was on it. He said that he found Samantha Carter attractive and she told him to "suck a lemon!"
                              HR:
                              Juliet: Haha! That sounds fun! I'll have to watch it with you sometime, my worshiper!
                              HR: Yes you will
                              My videos
                              My art
                              sigpic

Comment

Addict: I like that episode of SG1 - the dialogue between Sam and Rodney is priceless. You must be pretty early on in the series, have you come across Tanith yet? He's pretty much the sexiest gua'old of all time

Tony: Wraith. Worshippers. Anonymous.

Addict: *coughs* Sorry *goes back to dunking Ronon cookies*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X