Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    Well, a large chunk of my wall around my shower collapsed last night. Obviously water from the people above has been draining down the inside of the wall where I couldn't see it. (Those people use more water I think than the rest of the whole building!! ) Anyway, I spent my whole time showering today with images of movies were tubs fall into tubs that fall into tubs! Needless to say, it was a very fast shower!!

The one good thing out of the whole deal was that the same neighbors (and friends) were playing their stereo loud with their apartment door open and then sitting in the hallway and singing at the top of their lungs. (Drunk in the afternoon ??) Anyway, the singing and the stereo stopped once maintenance showed up to look at my wall!! LOL
    Hope your wall gets fixed soon. As for being drunk in the afternoon, sounds like most people I know in general. Personally, I can't see the appeal of it.

Comment

Me neither, KM

Got to go do the dinner thing (gads, wouldn't it be cool to be able to feed like wraith do ). I'll be back about 8pm GMT, so see y'all later. *hugs*
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
        Hope your wall gets fixed soon. As for being drunk in the afternoon, sounds like most people I know in general. Personally, I can't see the appeal of it.
        Yes,and there was another group drinking out at the pool. We get that here too.
        sigpic
        Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Originally posted by Fandom Addict View Post
          *Feels bad that she always misses everyone*

*Waves to Mr TP*

*Looks for Spike*
          Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
          *waves to Afa* Didn't think anyone else was here this early.
          I'd have to be up at 2:30 am to run into you two when you posted those comments!! I hate time zones!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
            Me neither, KM

Got to go do the dinner thing (gads, wouldn't it be cool to be able to feed like wraith do ). I'll be back about 8pm GMT, so see y'all later. *hugs*
            While it would defiantly be cool, I fear the population of my street would drop suspiciously quickly
            Later TP, if I haven't disappeared for dinner by then.

I'd have to be up at 2:30 am to run into you two when you posted those comments!! I hate time zones!!
            Life would be much easier if we lived on discworld, their time zones are less sever.

Comment

Well, a large chunk of my wall around my shower collapsed last night. Obviously water from the people above has been draining down the inside of the wall where I couldn't see it. (Those people use more water I think than the rest of the whole building!! ) Anyway, I spent my whole time showering today with images of movies were tubs fall into tubs that fall into tubs! Needless to say, it was a very fast shower!!

The one good thing out of the whole deal was that the same neighbors (and friends) were playing their stereo loud with their apartment door open and then sitting in the hallway and singing at the top of their lungs. (Drunk in the afternoon ??) Anyway, the singing and the stereo stopped once maintenance showed up to look at my wall!! LOL
              That sounds like a terrible apartment building, if only because of the low-life neighbors. I am glad that you and the boys were not in the shower when it happened and I hope the maintenance crew fixes it soon!

Comment

It is 3:30 for me. As it is, I get up at 6AM to be able to catch what is the lunch crowd in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                  That sounds like a terrible apartment building, if only because of the low-life neighbors. I am glad that you and the boys were not in the shower when it happened and I hope the maintenance crew fixes it soon!
                  That would definitely have been a shower where I'd get more dirty than clean!!
                  Last edited by Starry Waters; 25 July 2010, 10:06 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I can deal with the children because they can't be faulted; however, I can't stand loud people who yell and have loud bass systems. Quite often, intelligence is inversely proportional to noise production and tolerance. In "On Noise," Schopenhauer says, "they are just the very people who are not sensitive to argument, or thought, or poetry, or art, in a word, to any kind of intellectual influence." I do not doubt that even the quiet, polite drones are more intelligent than loud hominids.
                    Yep, Schopenhauer definitely has a good point there, I have to admit even though I don't like his opinion about women.

That's terrible! Hope your wall gets fixed soon.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                    I don't think he'd mind - he's used to being called Mr TP, even at home!
                    Okay, Mr TP it is then.

Time zones are blergh. I second that, KM, discworld would be easier.

Comment

It is 3:30 for me. As it is, I get up at 6AM to be able to catch what is the lunch crowd in Europe.
                      6AM? Wow, that's early! I have to get up at 5AM here but only if I need to go to work.

Comment

Good night everybody. Sweet Wraithy dreams.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                          Night Bajka.

Comment

Night Bajka!! Sweet wraithy dreams to you too!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              Yep, Schopenhauer definitely has a good point there, I have to admit even though I don't like his opinion about women.
                              *runs off to check* Yeah, that is bad. I am guessing that he had a case of unrequited love or two in his life. That is usually the case. I like Plato, Emerson, and Thoreau, but even then, I don't agree with them 100% of the time.

Good night to you and your boys.

Comment

Night!

Hello all!!

I get up at 6am too, so that I can go to work. The BF has to drop me off at my parents so he can start work at 7:30, so I spend an hour at my parents till I have to walk to work.

Ohh, no SW! I hope the maintenence men fixed it ok and the boys left them alone till it was a good enough job!

Yay! Spike! *Is tackle glomped*

Comment

Working...
                                X