Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    *gets Grouch & Grumble to install special extractor fans so worshippers do not have to passive smoke*!
    Bullseye: *to TP* Great idea, get those chemicals out. I don't want them on my viper pits, in my hair, harming my worshipper, or masking my worshipper's scent. That can't be good for the less chitinous areas of the hive either.

Orb: *to Bullseye* Let's go wash out our hair, My Worshipful One. *gazes lovingly at Bullseye*

Bullseye: *walks back to their quarters with his arm around Orb's waist*

Comment

Nice video, WS I'll have to add the Tania one later to my favorites

HR: *to Steve* I have something to tell you. Steve, I......am your father.

Spoiler:
      And yeah that was just to continue with the old "HR is Steve's dad" joke and the Star Wars references
      My videos
      My art
      sigpic

Comment

Leeta & Astor: *at Hr's confession*

Leeta: I'm confused! Is Sally really his mother then??
        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

HR: Well they do have the same kind of silky smooth hair
          My videos
          My art
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
            Nice video, WS I'll have to add the Tania one later to my favorites

HR: *to Steve* I have something to tell you. Steve, I......am your father.

Spoiler:
            And yeah that was just to continue with the old "HR is Steve's dad" joke and the Star Wars references
            Steve: *slaps report tablet on table* DNA tests, pal - you are nothing - NOTHING - whatsoever to do with me! You have as much in common with me as a monkey does with a thoroughbred stallion!

TP: *folds arms and taps foot* Quite apart from which, Steve's FORMER queen left him to rot in Atlantis, so if Sally is claiming that infamy, then she has ME to answer to!

Greg: Ooops! If this is a war of the queens, I;m outta here!

Seth: Besides, Steve and Shaun both have long silky smooth hair, but try to implicate that they're related and you really WILL have a war! LOL
            sigpic
            Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Steve: *slaps report tablet on table* DNA tests, pal - you are nothing - NOTHING - whatsoever to do with me! You have as much in common with me as a monkey does with a thoroughbred stallion!
              KM: Ah good. I was concerned there for a minuet.

TP: *folds arms and taps foot* Quite apart from which, Steve's FORMER queen left him to rot in Atlantis, so if Sally is claiming that infamy, then she has ME to answer to!

Greg: Ooops! If this is a war of the queens, I;m outta here!
              Azrael: *Agrees with Greg* *Backs away slowly*

KM: Oops. Missed that one didn't you, HR? *Watches HR and queens closely* Whatever you do, pleeeeeeeeeease don't claim that infamy, or this will not end well. *Gulp*

Comment

I guess you were really worried there for a moment, huh Steve? BAZINGA!
                My videos
                My art
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                  I guess you were really worried there for a moment, huh Steve? BAZINGA!
                  Steve: *shakes head* Puny human...

TP: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Steve: Calm, Princess, calm... I'm sure our Commander in his wisdom blew up the hive with THAT queen in it (LOL )

TP: You're sure? Because if I ever find out who she is I'll... I'll...

Greg: *picks up mental images form TP* Ooooouuccchhh! That's nasty!

Steve: You need some soothing mutual worshipping, Princess

TP:
                  sigpic

Comment

Greg: *picks up mental images form TP* Ooooouuccchhh! That's nasty!
                    Azrael: The look on your face concerns me. Remind me never to get on her bad side...

KM: Scary TP is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                      Azrael: The look on your face concerns me. Remind me never to get on her bad side...

KM: Scary TP is scary.
                      Greg: Well, when scary TP gets scary because she's defending Steve, she's very scary indeed

Steve:

TP: *snuggles Steve and purrs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Greg: Well, when scary TP gets scary because she's defending Steve, she's very scary indeed

Steve:

TP: *snuggles Steve and purrs*
                        KM: And doesn't he just love it? *Snuggles Azrael* Relax, unless you plan to assassinate Steve some time soon you're fine.

Azrael: Thank the stars she's in love with Steve and not Shaun.

Comment

Be nice to Steve, I'm nice to you!

*lays out trays of chocolate coated strawberries*

Choccies, anyone?
                          sigpic

Comment

Duly noted.

Azrael: Thanks, TP. *Spikes a chocolate on his finger armour and feeds it to KM*

KM: Well look who's in a romantic mood.

Azrael: Tease me for it worshipper and it will never happen again.

KM: No teasing, promise. O_O

Comment

Duly noted.

Azrael: Thanks, TP. *Spikes a chocolate on his finger armour and feeds it to KM*

KM: Well look who's in a romantic mood.

Azrael: Tease me for it worshipper and it will never happen again.

KM: No teasing, promise. O_O
                              Steve: ROTFLMWGAO! There's another sort of teasing we much prefer!
                              sigpic

Comment

Azrael: Thank the stars she's in love with Steve and not Shaun.
                                Shaun:
                                Spoiler:

What a minute! you have an issue with me !??! *hisses*

WS: Calm down Shaun.. *hugs him and pets him*

Shaun: *purrs* oh yes right there hehe *purrs*

WS: Personally i think Steve and Shaun are both hot I would like to see them ki... *Shaun puts his hand over WS's mouth* I am going to put you in Karl's cage if you say that 1 more time

WS: I don't mind.

Shaun:

Spoiler:
                                I fell out my chair when Steve slammed papers on the table. I have no idea why i just would like to see that in an SGA scene somewhere.

Spoiler:
                                Glad you liked the Tania video HR

Comment

Working...
                                X