Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*DS's raft wobbles dangerously as Tony leaps over to Addict*

DS: *falls against Tommy who still has Tony's oar in his hand and both tumble backwards against Rhys who gets hit by the oar and all three collapse in a heap of arms and legs*

Rhys: Ouch! Hey! Watch it, you two!

DS: Aww, sorry, honey. Here, let me kiss you better. *industrious snogging noises*

Tommy: *groan* I hate to interrupt you but could you please shift your weight off me and remove your elbow from my belly?

DS: But of course! Here, let me kiss you better, poor darling!

Rhys: You weren't finished with me yet.

Comment

Leeta: I think they are having a race! Shall we join them?

*suddenly Johnny emerges from the water and tries getting back into the raft. However he is being careless and the raft starts tipping over*

Alec: you idiot! Stop doing that!

*as usual Johnny isn't listening and he flips the raft over and everyone falls into the water. A few seconds later everyone comes back to surface and glares at Johnny*

Johnny: oops!
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Orb and Bullseye: *clear their dripping wet locks of hair from their faces and watch the race and Johnny tipping the raft*

Bullseye: I wonder if Owen knew what he was getting himself into.

Orb: Shouldn't we be paying atten-- *gets cut off as their raft catches on a slick, mossy river rock and sends the raft airborne*

Orb and Bullseye:

Comment

*Hugs Orb and Addict*

*Stays inside as everyone plays around the water, laying head on Shaun's lap and clicking the remote grabbing a bag of kettle corn watching Steve and Shaun in French*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

( Langue Francaise convenir excellent dans Steve et Shawn. )
            sigpic

Comment

*Addict looks up from the water (and Tony) to see what WS is watching... O_O'*

Tony: Calm yourself.

Addict: So sexy so sexy so sexy!
              sigpic

Comment

*Watches Commercial and almost falls off of Shaun's lap laughing* "Its Probin Time!"

Spoiler:

Comment

*crawls in*

I need a break. And a couple of wraithy snuggles.

Tommy: *leads DS to a recliner and makes a comfy nest of cushions for them*

DS: *sinks down on the recliner and leans against Tommy* *sigh* That's better.

Tommy: *purrrrr*

Rhys: *comes in and looks at the TV* Hey, isn't that an Asgard? *looks more closely* So that's what an Asgard butt looks like?

Comment

*Leeta and her boys are now dry and take a seat near the tv that is on*

Alec: hey what is that? *he also takes a closer look at the Asgard on tv* !

Johnny:

Bobb: I wonder if Asgard's are edible... *flexes feeding hand*

Owen: is it meant to be nude like that?

Leeta:
                    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

*Orb and Bullseye are still on the holodeck, having gotten the hang of the white water rafting and going with the flow of the river.*

Bullseye: *dips his hand into the water and to feel the current flowing by*

Orb: It looks like we are the only ones left in the river.

Bullseye: Let's explore that island up ahead that is so well-covered with trees. *steers their raft onto the river island and they disappear from view*

Comment

*Addict and her boys are reclining on the side of the river bank, soaking in the Vitamin D*

Addict: Ahhhhhh.... finally, I have a holiday.

Tony: *snuggles Addict* I have you to myself for five whole days

Addict: You always have me to yourself.

Tony: cough cough Wewads cough cough

Addict: Nothing to worry about there, dumpling. I managed to completely avoid him the other night... I'm sure I can continue to do so!
                        sigpic

Comment

*Bajka and boys after raft join to others to watch movie.*
                          sigpic

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys go to the swimming pool and get a couple of air mattresses and swim islands to float around on while relaxing*

Rhys: Wait, don't I look indignified, floating around on that? *points at island*
                            Spoiler:

Tommy: Who cares? You don't look especially dignified at all times. *ducks and jumps into the water to avoid Rhys's feeding hand*

DS: Boys, play nicely!

Comment

Orb: I think the island pool float is more Johnny's style.

Bullseye: Especially if there is any rum ridden away on it. *carries a pool float into the pool for himself and Orb*

Spoiler:

Comment

*Bajka and boys go to the swimming pool too. Bajka has this http://www.decathlon.com.pl/PL/kickb...d-07-20043347/. Marek and Gregus don`t need this. They good swim.*

Bajka: Hi everybody. Marek will be teaching me swimming.

Marek: I teach her always when we are in water and she still can`t swim.

Gregus: Hi everybody.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X