Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*walks out of bed feeling like crap*

*Shaun lays on the couch with a red silk cloth over his front bottom posing in a way similar to the image that was drawn*

WS: *sits down and props Shawn's legs in her lap massaging his feet* Look at that ! hehe wraithy feet *tickles his feet as he spits out his wine all over WS giggling*

Shawn:

Comment

Bullseye: *helps Orb back over to the chocolate because her feet are slipping and she has had a little bit too much Wraith enzyme over the past few hours* That was fun, but no more Wraith enzyme for you for a while.

Orb: Awwwwww.

Bullseye: I wish we had a Wraith enzyme remedy, something like Zaddik’s hangover remedy.

Orb: *sees Shaun’s feet being tickled and giggles*

Bullseye: Be advised, if you do that to my feet, it will be mutual assured destruction.

Orb:

Comment

*Bajka and boys join to the party. Marek grabs Bajka and put her to a chocolate.*

Bajka:

*Marek jump to chocolate too.*

Bajka: My clothes!

Marek: Don`t worry. We will wash them later.

*Bajka and Marek starts splash themselves with chocolate and giggles loud*
        sigpic

Comment

Orb: *runs and slides past Bajka and Marek, as if on an invisible surf board, enthusiastically waving hello*

Bullseye: *is having a hard time controlling his temporarily extra-hyper and strength-enhanced worshipper. He races Orb through the hive and sends a telepathic request to Bernard and Konrad to work with Zaddik to create a Wraith enzyme remedy*

Comment

Bajka: Hi!

Marek: Hi!

Gregus: Hi Orb! Hi Bullseye!
            sigpic

Comment

KM: *Passing a hyper Orb on her way to the party*

Azrael: That's definitely not just a sugar high.

Comment

*DS, Tommy and Rhys walk in with Vincent in tow. DS is wearing her favourite turquise bikini and the boys are bare-chested, wearing only their swimming trunks*

DS: See? I knew there was no need for formal clothing. *waves to the assembled Wraith and worshippers and dives into the chocolate*

Tommy and Rhys: *give each other a Look and chase after DS, splashing chocolate everywhere*

Vincent: *looks at Tommy and Rhys chasing a squealing DS around the tub, then shrugs and jumps into the chocolate with a mighty roar*

((Feeling pretty crappy today - some chocolate-covered Wraith will do me some good, I hope. ))

Comment

* Big hugs DS. Chocolate-covered Wraith are good for everything. *
                  sigpic

Comment

(( *hugs DS* Chocolate covered wraith can make everything better. ))

Comment

Thanks for the hugs. Hugs are always good, as well as chocolate-covered Wraith.

DS: *watches Orb* If that's not an enzyme-high I have never seen one.

Rhys: *takes the chance while DS is distracted and plants his feeding hand on her chest* Gotcha! Want an enzyme-high too?

Comment

*PA arrives with Aurora and Craig*
                        Craig: *sees all the chocolate* Ah, it's almost like we've never been away
                        PA: Hi everyone
                        Aurora: *gives DS a hug since she's not feeling too good*

Comment

DS: *detaches Rhys from her chest to hug Aurora* Aww, thanks for the hug!

Rhys: *grumble*

Tommy: Hiya, PA, Aurora and Craig!

Comment

KM: *Waves to PA and co.* Hi!

Azrael: Hi PA, Craig and Aurora.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              DS: *detaches Rhys from her chest to hug Aurora* Aww, thanks for the hug!

Rhys: *grumble*

Tommy: Hiya, PA, Aurora and Craig!
                              Aurora: *apologises to Rhys telepathically*
                              PA: Hi guys, how have you all been?
                              Craig: *hands out fairy cakes with nutella frosting*
                              Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                              KM: *Waves to PA and co.* Hi!

Azrael: Hi PA, Craig and Aurora.
                              PA: *waves back* Hi guys
                              *Aurora and Craig telepathically greet Azrael*
                              Craig: Anyone want some cakes?

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
                                Aurora: *apologises to Rhys telepathically*
                                PA: Hi guys, how have you all been?
                                Craig: *hands out fairy cakes with nutella frosting*
                                Rhys: *telepathically to Aurora* Ah, it's okay. I'll just make her feel guilty so she'll make it up to me later.

DS: I heard that.

Rhys: Oh, dang. I forgot you took the treatment today.

Tommy: Ooooh, fairy cakes with nutella frosting! Thanks, Craig!

Comment

Working...
                                X