Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leeta View Post

*Owen shrugs and teleports to the top. Alec turns his head to see Johnny walking towards him.*

Alec: OWEN WAIT! *teleports to the top of the slide*

Orb and Bullseye: *teleport to the spiral slide and slide once more before heading to the picnic area, reaching out and to the tall grasses along the way*

Comment

KM: *Laughing at Orb and Bullseye* That looked so fun

Azrael: *Laughs at Alec* Hay, Johnny, think you could remain dressed? My sanity would be much obliged if you did.
      Last edited by KyshaMalini; 23 January 2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Johnny: I'll go put some clothes on. *looks around for his clothes but can't find any. He sees a coat on a chair. He looks inside the coat and sees the name Alec.*

He name tags his coats.

*Johnny puts it on and sits down near Gregus and falls asleep.*

Alec: *comes back after going down the slide and sees his coat is gone.* Ok. Who took my coat?
        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post

Orb and Bullseye: *teleport to the spiral slide and slide once more before heading to the picnic area, reaching out and to the tall grasses along the way*
          Seth: *offers Orb a small posie of wild flowers*

Steve: We made sure we brought every worshipper's favourite foods

TP: WHich means lots of chocolate!

Steve & Seth: *put arm each arond TP's shoulders and grin* ANd we brought our own favourite snack with us too!!! LOL

TP: Help yourself, Orb
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Orb: *takes wildflower posie* Thanks, very classy picnic! *helps self to food*

Bullseye: *grabs a yo-yo and uses his Wraithy agility to do impressive spins and tricks*

Comment

*Betua and RF come in looked a bit tanned (hint: an emerald Green for Betua)*

Betua: however...this all-you-can-eat concept would seem applicable to desserts

RF: that sounds wonderful but, humans need food too to sustain themselves. *sees party* ooo whats this? *<---- just got back from showing Betua around earth*

Spoiler:
              Okay, so I have been busy with school and all but, more importantly I got an intellectual break form GW and feel like I've gained some efficiency in my neural pathways. I feel smarter basically so I am going to be using bigger words *yay big words!*
              Last edited by Replicator Fifth; 23 January 2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

*Bajka and Marek join to picnic.*

Marek: I don`t think Alec will want his coat back.

*Marek takes out from his pocket small camera and photographs sleeping Gregus and Johnny.*
                sigpic

Comment

Everyone's gone again

*lies back on grass and watches Steve and Seth making wild flower daisy-chain necklaces for me*
                  sigpic

Comment

*DS and Tommy return from the potted plants, holding hands and smiling broadly. They settle down on the grassy meadow next to Rhys who has taken this vantage point to watch the various couples on the slides*

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                      *Bajka and Marek join to picnic.*

Marek: I don`t think Alec will want his coat back.

*Marek takes out from his pocket small camera and photographs sleeping Gregus and Johnny.*
                      Alec: What do you mean I won't want my coat back? *looks over at Gregus and see's Johnny sleeping in his coat.*
                      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

TP: Hi DS, Tommy *winks at Rhys* Hello, Rhys

Steve: *gives TP one of his looks*

Seth: DS, how nice to see you - do have some cake - there's plenty of the picnic left
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                          Alec: What do you mean I won't want my coat back? *looks over at Gregus and see's Johnny sleeping in his coat.*
                          Bullseye: *to Alec* He really does mean you won't want your coat back.

Orb: *giggling and more hyper from the cake and chocolate*

Bullseye: *winds his yo-yo around, spinning it out and wrapping all around Orb*

Comment

KM: *Goes to join everyone at the picnic, chuckles when she sees Orb get wrapped up in the yo-yo.*

Azrael: *Looks at Johnny* Sorry, Alec. I expected him to put his own clothes on.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                              TP: Hi DS, Tommy *winks at Rhys* Hello, Rhys

Steve: *gives TP one of his looks*

Seth: DS, how nice to see you - do have some cake - there's plenty of the picnic left
                              *DS, Tommy and Rhys saunter over to the picnic and greet TP and her boys*

Rhys: *gives TP a wraithy grin*

DS: *sits down next to Seth* Thanks for the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                *DS, Tommy and Rhys saunter over to the picnic and greet TP and her boys*

Rhys: *gives TP a wraithy grin*

DS: *sits down next to Seth* Thanks for the cake.
                                TP: *to DS* Try the chocolate flapjacks - Seth made them and they're not only yummy but he says they're actually good for us

Seth:

Steve: *eyes Rhys and passes hairbrush to TP* I need some worshipping here, TP

TP: *grins back at Rhys then takes brush from Steve* Feeling negelected, my love? *brushes Steve's hair then spots KM* Hi KM! Try the chocolate cherry liquers - they're delicious *winks at Azrael* like someone else not far from here
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X