Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
    KM: Ooh, so much sugar. Thank you Addict! *Has just got Homecoming and is doing a happy dance ^_^ *
    I hope my copy comes tomorrow, or I may have to have a cry!

Tony: You are always having a cry

Addict: *smears ganache on Tony's face*

Tony: I hope you're going to lick that off

Addict: maybe I will, maybe I won't. Maybe I'll smear it in your hair

Tony:

Addict: So, KM, by happy dance do you mean Boney-M style happy dance? (it includes icecream)
    sigpic

Comment

Tommy: *is shocked at the notion of having chocolate ganache in one's hair*

DS: *takes a banana, leans back in her recliner and begins to eat the banana in a suggestive way*

Rhys: *watches in rapt attention* You know, you could put that to better use.

DS: What, the banana?

Rhys: No, your mouth.

DS: Potted plants?

Rhys: I thought you'd never ask. *sweeps DS up and carries her behind the potted plants*

Comment

Addict: *chuckles at Tommy and DS before winking suggestively at Tony*

Tony: *swaggers over* Now everyone here knows that I'm the sexiest male in your life, and there is a youtube vid to prove it

Addict: *whumps Tony* You were always the sexiest.

Tony: Potted. plants. now!
        sigpic

Comment

Azrael: *Is shocked that Addict would even consider putting chocolate in Tony's hair.*

KM: I have no idea what a Boney-M happy dance is, but if it involves icecream it must be good.

Azrael: Talking of food... *Looks pointedly at KM*

KM: I was wondering how long that'd take you. *Is lead off behind potted plants*

Comment

These Wraith and their food.

Tony: *growls from behind potted plant* shut up lunch.

Addict: Ooooooh, possessive.

Tony: Just making up for all the time you spent mooning over washed up middle aged guy
            sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *to Orb* Shall I tip the recliner back over us again, Worshipper, or shall we go behind one of the potted plants?

Orb: Behind the potted plants, there would be more room for *sends Bullseye a telepathic image of one of the pages of Eddie's manuals*

Bullseye: *rushes Orb off behind the potted plants*

Comment

The amount of time we all spend behind the potted plants, you'd think we didn't have personal quarters/cruisers/ships
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                  The amount of time we all spend behind the potted plants, you'd think we didn't have personal quarters/cruisers/ships
                  It is a shorter run to the potted plants: instant gratification.

Comment

*hugs all the drones that clean up everytime someone visits the plants.*

Leeta: It's been a while a since you've put me in my place.

Bobb: You're right. Lets go. *takes her over his shoulder to the plants*
                    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Tony: Indeed. Sometimes we need to remind out worshippers who is boss *drags Addict behind a potted plant*

Addict: AHHHHHH! Am I ever going to be forgiven?

Tony: Hmmmm... I think a few more hours behind the plants should do the trick.
                      sigpic

Comment

Marek: I see it`s time for potted plants.

Bajka:

Gregus: Go and find some privat room. Somebody could see you.

Bajka: But we only watering plants.

Gregus: Yeah, right.
                        sigpic

Comment

*DS and Rhys return to their recliner*

DS: *to Marek* It's always time for the potted plants.

*DS snuggles up between Tommy and Rhys who is purring loudly*

Tommy: *to Gregus* Don't worry, Gregus. Nobody will see Bajka and Marek, everyone else is still behind the plants themselves.

Comment

Marek*to DS behind potted plants*: Agree!

Gregus*to Tommy*: Yes, I see. Young people, hmm... Wraith too have only one in heads.
                            sigpic

Comment

Tommy: I admit, I enjoy a trip behind the potted plants too whenever possible.

Rhys: Wraith have only one thing in their heads? Hm, I wonder what that could be.

DS: I know exactly what that thing is: 'Where is the next meal coming from?'

Comment

Bullseye: *with Wraithy speed, clamps his hand over Orb's wrist as she tries to inconspicuously grab a piece of chocolate while walking back into the common area* I wonder where in our heritage Wraith get that from?

Orb: *hand frozen with chocolate in mid air* I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X