Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addict: Party??? Paaaarty???

Tony: *facepalm*

Addict: Tony has a theory that the Hoffan plague was transferred via "he who does not deserve his name".

Tony: Puny human scum.

Addict: however, I'm not really sure how I would have contracted it from him. Perhaps there was a carrier in one of my tour groups?

Tony: I still think it was puny human scum.

Addict: Good-o. You know, if you actually bothered to get to know him, you may discover that he's...

Tony: Puny human scum?

Addict: Ahhhhh, I love my Tony.
    sigpic

Comment

Betua: I do have something to confess to. well for RF, she contracted it inadvertently and didn't show signs of it for months. she could have passed it on to any of the worshipers with out meaning to. Just FYI. She sent cookies in her stead however. not sure what they are but, they smell good *a huge tray of colorful cookies is placed at center of room* Help yourselves!

Hugin: ah so your the one who was crooning in the infirmary last night!

Betua: what of it? *growls under his breath*

Hugin: nothing at all you have a nice voice. Glad to see that you weren't poisoned.

Betua: yeah, just lucky I was mostly involved in photo shoots at Playwraith, this is the nude edition after all, 100s nude, beautiful wraith! oh yeah that reminds me. *pulls out the brand new edition of Playwraith and puts it by the cookies*

Hugin: *takes a iratis bug shaped cookie and munches in silence for a moment*

Comment

Addict: *takes the edition of PlayWraith and starts to flick through it* Oh my Gods.

Tony: What, my lover?

Addict: When did you do this?

Tony: Oh... what, my lover?

Addict: *turns PlayWraith to show a full page spread of Tony* This

Tony: Oh thaaaaaat. Sometime between you flirting with the puny human, and you discovering that he's a douche.

Addict: Ahhhh.
        sigpic

Comment

TP: *at Addict* And guess who was the photographer? *hides camera behind back*

Steve: At least TP agrees on the male humans are puny scum bit...

TP *at Fifth* Who's Hugin? Is he a pretty new wraith...?

Steve: *facepalm*
          sigpic
          Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Betua: *puts on a feigned wisdom expression* All wraith are pretty.
            (Hugin, and his twin brother Munin, looks a little like steve but different enough not to be confused )

Comment

TP: *grins broadly at Hugin* Oh my... Steve look-a-likes *winks* and a TWIN brother? Oh my, oh my

Steve: *at Betua* Don;t encourage her! *at TP* Why drool over look-a-likes when you have the real thing?

TP: *rushes to snuggle STeve*

Spike: Right! Let's get this party started!! *slathers chest and back with melted dark chocolate* Come and get it, girls!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Betua:*to Todd* I swear I'm not!

Hugin: hear that Munin, TP think we are sexy!

Betua: because you look similar to Steve who is only the most popular wraith here!

Comment

Steve: But like Betua says, bros... ALL wraith are sexy

TP: *clings to Steve* He's not THAT popular... is he?

Steve: Ha! Feeling a little insecure there, Princess?
                  sigpic

Comment

*has own private party with Steve and Spike*
                    sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! party!!! *jumps into a random tub of chocolate sauce. After a few seconds comes back up*

Hi TP and boys!
                      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

*Orb and Bullseye arrive at the party.*

Orb: There are tubs of chocolate! *jumps in one*

Bullseye: *dips his finger in to test the viscosity and opacity* It's just perfect for what I have in mind.

Orb:

Bullseye: *hops in next to Orb*

Orb:

Comment

*geeky waves hi*

Can’t stay long… A quick dip in a tub of dark chocolate won't hurt…

Kenny passes some fresh raspberries around for everyone.
                          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Orb: Thanks, Kenny! *tosses raspberries in tub*

Bullseye: *skewers one on his finger armor and feeds it to Orb*

Comment

Kenny *smiles and purrs*
                              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Bullseye: *looks at his chocolate-covered hands* The bad thing about this stuff is that I don't want it getting into my feeding slit. *plants his feeding hand on a chocolate-coated Orb, in slow motion to make his point*

Orb: Oh, don't worry, you know I would be glad to help you get it out, in a way that would definitely involve needing to go behind a potted plant. *places chocolate on tongue suggestively*

Bullseye: I'm going to have to take you up on that offer now. *grabs Orb's hands and lays a set of chocolate tracks over to the potted plants*

Comment

Working...
                                X