Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADDICT!

I hope it's not too late! Those time zones tend to confuse me.

The holidays were fantastic. We had amazingly fine weather and did lots of stuff like swimming, hiking and going up into the Alpes by cable car.

A couple of piccies:
    Wow! That looks beautiful DS. I giggled myself silly at Castox - I'm glad he had fun too

Just to... er... celebrate my birthday I'm dropping a link to my favourite song of all time. It relates more to my other love of Severus Snape, but I feel everyone here should listen to it (if you have not already).

Gotye "Somebody that I Used to Know"

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

The holidays were fantastic. We had amazingly fine weather and did lots of stuff like swimming, hiking and going up into the Alpes by cable car.
      Welcome back, DS! Your vacation destinations look like fairy tale scenes. Wise choices!

Oh, and, great sunglasses, Tox!

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
      Just to... er... celebrate my birthday I'm dropping a link to my favourite song of all time. It relates more to my other love of Severus Snape, but I feel everyone here should listen to it (if you have not already).
      It is very artsy and suits you well.

Comment

Great photos DS. Especially this one with Castox.

Very nice video Addict. I didn`t know Gotye.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome back DS. Lovely photo's and I love the one with Castox sunbathing. Rothenburg looks very pretty!
          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Welcome back DS. Cool pictures!

Edit: @Addict: I listened to the song, but didn't watch the whole video. I saw that it started out with a guy singing, and then after about 3 minuets I looked back at it and I was like "o.O"
            That was kinda freaky deaky
            Last edited by Hellraiser-89; 29 August 2011, 09:46 AM.
            My videos
            My art
            sigpic

Comment

Tox! Oh my! Just wait till Fillyz hears about this topless sunbathing!

Glad your hols were great, DS - hope you're feelign refreshed
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                Welcome back DS. Cool pictures!

Edit: @Addict: I listened to the song, but didn't watch the whole video. I saw that it started out with a guy singing, and then after about 3 minuets I looked back at it and I was like "o.O"
                That was kinda freaky deaky
                The video certainly is interesting. I am quite a fan though I also think he's quite delightful, even when covered in paint!

I don't know if the popularity of Gotye has passed the Australian shores yet, which is why I'm posting it wherever I can. I feel I should be his personal agent
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks, everyone!

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                  Rothenburg looks an amazing place. The pic reminded me of Portmerion - that street would fit into the village very well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portmeirion
                  That looks very pretty! Maybe we should have a CO hive party in a romantic village setting some time!

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                  Tox! Oh my! Just wait till Fillyz hears about this topless sunbathing!
                  I made a Fillyz plushie during the holidays - she has already seen him topless.

Comment

How cute! Will you be posting her photo on dA?

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                      How cute! Will you be posting her photo on dA?
                      Yes, as soon as I get round to arrange some piccies to a collage. Here's a preview:

Spoiler:

Comment

Yes, as soon as I get round to arrange some piccies to a collage. Here's a preview:
                        Wow, amazing embroidery! Now that they are on the sofa together, Tox can do the old trick of yawning, stretching his arms, and draping an arm around Fillyz.

Comment

Cool work DS! I admire that because I myself can never do anything like that. so kudos!

@orb:
                          My videos
                          My art
                          sigpic

Comment

The Fillyz plushie is wonderful.

I love the pic of them together on the sofa. He has a 'cat that got the cream' grin while she looks as if she's pretending she hates the idea of being near him.
                            sigpic

Comment

@DS: So cute!! Wonderful work on the plushies!
                              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

I expect she's seen him bottomless too!

Great work on the plushies, DS - I love the details. I should be getting YOU to make a Todd one for ME!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X