Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    Yes, as soon as I get round to arrange some piccies to a collage. Here's a preview:
    I love yours plushies DS. Fillyz is great.
    sigpic

Comment

I thought I'd share a kind of funny story.

I went shopping earlier today and there was a guy around my age, who parked his car up the road as I was walking. He had some custom paintings on it and on the doors it said 'Puddle Jumper'. It made me smile especially since the colour of the car was the same as the puddle jumper in Atlantis. I kind of wished I could of asked him if he was an Atlantis fan because it made me smile.
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Haha that's cool, Leeta!
        My videos
        My art
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you very much! *massive group hug*

@Leeta: that makes me want to have a puddle jumper themed car! Or a hive ship themed one rather. With organic-style door openers.

FYI: I'll be out of town for the weekend to visit a friend. I'll ge gone from tomorrow to Sunday.

Comment

Have a fun DS.
            sigpic

Comment

Have a wonderful & safe trip DS.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                I went shopping earlier today and there was a guy around my age, who parked his car up the road as I was walking. He had some custom paintings on it and on the doors it said 'Puddle Jumper'. It made me smile especially since the colour of the car was the same as the puddle jumper in Atlantis. I kind of wished I could of asked him if he was an Atlantis fan because it made me smile.
                I Googled "puddle jumper car" and didn't find anything, but did find two other Stargate-themed cars:
                http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/fo...ad/600897.aspx
                http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/fo...ad/346351.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                  I thought I'd share a kind of funny story.

DAMN! I thought I was being original. My little car is called PuddleJumper (Puddle or Puddly for short). I'm considering ordering a little Puddlejumper parking permit from ebay
                  sigpic

Comment

*edit* Change of Heart! Thank you for helping as always!
                    Last edited by WraithSlave; 03 September 2011, 09:56 PM.

Comment

AAAAAH! I have a job! I have a job!

Went to a job interview on Tuesday and was invited back for a sample of my working speed and knowledge today... and they want me to work for them! I'm going to work as a digital media designer again, and as an illustrator!

It'll be a part-time job so I can still care for DS junior in the afternoons. I won't be online then as often as I'm now, of course, but I'll still be able to be here in the late afternoons to evenings.

Aaaah! I still can't believe it!

Comment

Congrats, DS!

Comment

Woohoo! Congrats DS!

Comment

Congratulations DS.
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats! I'm sure you will be great at it!
                              My videos
                              My art
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                                AAAAAH! I have a job! I have a job!

Went to a job interview on Tuesday and was invited back for a sample of my working speed and knowledge today... and they want me to work for them! I'm going to work as a digital media designer again, and as an illustrator!

It'll be a part-time job so I can still care for DS junior in the afternoons. I won't be online then as often as I'm now, of course, but I'll still be able to be here in the late afternoons to evenings.

Aaaah! I still can't believe it!
                                Congratulations, DS! And big hugs! I'm soooo pleased that you've found a job doing what you love. It makes such a difference and being part time means you get to enjoy the job AND your family.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X