Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    I agree. Perhaps you'd like to use it for the Spike Fever ep? I;ve already cropped it
    Have got it saved.

I felt like taking a break from doing the website today but I'll be updating it again tomorrow or Wednesday.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm off now. Goodnight anyone who is left.
      sigpic

Comment

No problem, C - there's no hurry! I'm sure there'll be more pics of Spike and all the boys...

Oh, btw, this one is prob appropriate for the ep Primary Perks...

Spoiler:
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

No problem, C - there's no hurry! I'm sure there'll be more pics of Spike and all the boys...
          I think I'd better put a link with a warning to the copy on dA. It's better than risking somebody coming across it on Picasa and complaining - you know what some people can be like.

PS: Couldn't see a copy on dA. Could you upload one for me?
          sigpic

Comment

Ok, first of many pics of Spike methinks...
            Spike : I am seriously loved-up!
            Spoiler:
            []http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj345/ToddsPet/Spike1.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:
            []http://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj345/ToddsPet/Spike2-1.jpg[/IMG]
            *THUNK* Yummy indeed! I agree, the second is more Spike. Both are of course very thunkable.

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
              I think I'd better put a link with a warning to the copy on dA. It's better than risking somebody coming across it on Picasa and complaining - you know what some people can be like.

PS: Couldn't see a copy on dA. Could you upload one for me?
              Haven't got it on dA I don't think... It's on PB and they're pretty prudish, however, I'll check dA later - I can't log into dA from work
              sigpic

Comment

Haven't got it on dA I don't think... It's on PB and they're pretty prudish, however, I'll check dA later - I can't log into dA from work
                It's definitely not on dA.

As for Photobucket, people can upload pics of anything because there's no way that the upload program can recognise the content of a photo. People who use Photobucket can report what they regard as inappropriate content, though, and the same goes for Picassa. It would be a pain if I put your pic on Picassa, linked to it from the website and it was then removed from my Picassa album because a couple of people had found it and complained.
                sigpic

Comment

I thought DA had a content warning thing that allowed you to upload mature content so long as you so...

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                    I thought DA had a content warning thing that allowed you to upload mature content so long as you so...
                    dA does allow mature content which is why some artwork for the website can only be reached by following a link which has a warning.

http://sites.google.com/site/wraithw...-everyday-life

TP's illustration hasn't been removed from Photobucket yet but there's a chance that somebody could complain. The same thing applies if I put it in a Picassa album so I could use it for the story. I'd far rather have a link to dA with a warning than find that the pic has disappeared because somebody demanded that was removed from the Picassa site. The other thing is that I don't want somebody complaining to Google about what's on the WWA site.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
                      Hopefully, I'll be throwing a baby shower in the CO Hive (With your permission of course TP) after new year some time. Everyone will be invited so bring yourselves and your boys.
                      I'll come not so sure Silver will or any other of the Wraithy boys. Unless they are happy with the idea of their worshipper producing a hybrid. I can't see all of think that. ----YET. He he

Come to think about it how many men turn up for a baby shower anyway?????
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Ok, first of many pics of Spike methinks...
                        Spike : I am seriously loved-up!

Since the Seth portrait was based on a Spike screen grab, I tinkered and came up with the first one, which I think still looks too much like Seth, even if Seth could be Spike's pod brother!
                        So I started from scratch and drew Spike and the second is MUCH better IMHO... the second one is SPIKE - not so pretty, a bit more rugged and... well, yummy!!

Let me know what you think...
                        Number 2. Much better very very THUNKABLE piccy in fact I award that one a triple THUNK THUNK and THUNK.

Gotta go, out for meal tonight. I need cheering up, after a terrible day at work.
                        Last edited by MCH; 24 November 2009, 09:47 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Website Update

TP's three Spike stories and Spike illustration have been added.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I just made this cute avatar of me and Charles. <3 I would have made one of Danny but he's an OC and there's no picture for him but I hope you like it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                              dA does allow mature content which is why some artwork for the website can only be reached by following a link which has a warning.

http://sites.google.com/site/wraithw...-everyday-life

TP's illustration hasn't been removed from Photobucket yet but there's a chance that somebody could complain. The same thing applies if I put it in a Picassa album so I could use it for the story. I'd far rather have a link to dA with a warning than find that the pic has disappeared because somebody demanded that was removed from the Picassa site. The other thing is that I don't want somebody complaining to Google about what's on the WWA site.

That's absolutely reasonable - I'll go post it on dA tonight! Sorry - thought it was already there!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
                                Hey guys, I just made this cute avatar of me and Charles. <3 I would have made one of Danny but he's an OC and there's no picture for him but I hope you like it.

Spoiler:
                                Once you reach 2,000 posts you can use it here!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X