Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
    I don't have time for kids. I'm Boris's personal assistant, I run the Chronicles Project, I'm involved in the archaeological expeditions and the museum, I'm an ambassador to the Atlantis expedition and I'm needed on the battle cruiser if there's a combat situation.

Boris: I'm sure Michael could arrange for offspring to be grown in pods and hatched as adults.

Me: Don't tell me you're getting broody.

Boris: This was just in case you ever get broody because human women often do.

Me: (Sighs with relief.)
    I guess kids may not be for everyone. But I love 'em. Couldn't handle any more than two though. I just like that I'm settling down with Charles and who knows, I may have a child with Danny in the future.

Comment

TP can't fly around the galaxy saving the wraith and being the Primary if she has sprogs hanging around... besides my boys wouldn't be able to agree on who the father should be and there's NO WAY I;m having seven!!!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        TP can't fly around the galaxy saving the wraith and being the Primary if she has sprogs hanging around... besides my boys wouldn't be able to agree on who the father should be and there's NO WAY I;m having seven!!!
        That would be hectic I'm glad I only have two

Comment

I'd have to produce 5 to be fair to all mine. I dread to think what sort of a handful Fred's would be seeing as Fred is hyperactive and forever bouncing around like a flea in a fit.
          sigpic

Comment

MCH: SEVEN. That's enough to make me take to my bed......

Actually it time I went to sleep, got work tomorrow. Night.
            sigpic
            Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

I'd have to produce 5 to be fair to all mine. I dread to think what sort of a handful Fred's would be seeing as Fred is hyperactive and forever bouncing around like a flea in a fit.
              LOL!

Originally posted by MCH View Post
              MCH: SEVEN. That's enough to make me take to my bed......

Actually it time I went to sleep, got work tomorrow. Night.
              Good night MCH! Sweet wraithy dreams! Sweet hybrid dreams, Silver! (Runs the other direction)

Comment

Yep... that would be a bit of a flea circus!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!
                Seriously, I;m with you, C!
                sigpic

Comment

Yep... that would be a bit of a flea circus!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!
                  Seriously, I;m with you, C!
                  Hopefully, I'll be throwing a baby shower in the CO Hive (With your permission of course TP) after new year some time. Everyone will be invited so bring yourselves and your boys.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
                    Hopefully, I'll be throwing a baby shower in the CO Hive (With your permission of course TP) after new year some time. Everyone will be invited so bring yourselves and your boys.
                    Sounds fine by me, sweetie - it's certainly different, that's for sure!
                    sigpic

Comment

Sounds fine by me, sweetie - it's certainly different, that's for sure!
                      I went to wikipedia to find out what a baby shower is all about. I can just imagine some of these activities going on -

# Baby shower bingo. (Er ..yes .. Baby Poo - Number 2, Sickety Sick - Number 6)
                      # Guess the birth date.
                      # Guess the expectant mother's girth: guests cut pieces of ribbon, yarn, or toilet paper to a length they believe matches the mother-to-be's tummy circumference. Another similar game is tying a string around her abdomen, and if it breaks for one person, it's expected she or he is the next new parent. (Definitely not playing that one.)
                      # Guess the baby food flavour: guests have to taste-test several flavours of baby food and try to identify them. (Jimmy: Will there be any puréed rat?)
                      # Other games include a diaper, with candies or chocolates, throw game. (A clean diaper, I hope. )
                      # Pass the package (Package of what?)
                      # Sharing 3D ultrasound pictures of their unborn baby: to "include the baby" in the baby shower. (Well, Michael's had practise with using ultrasound for baby monitoring. )
                      Last edited by ciannwn; 23 November 2009, 02:17 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Plenty of fun in the CO hive then in January.

I'll ask Michael for an ultrasound during the baby shower.

*Charles hugs WW and kisses her forehead*
                        Last edited by wraith_whore; 23 November 2009, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Ok, first of many pics of Spike methinks...
                          Spike : I am seriously loved-up!

Since the Seth portrait was based on a Spike screen grab, I tinkered and came up with the first one, which I think still looks too much like Seth, even if Seth could be Spike's pod brother!
                          So I started from scratch and drew Spike and the second is MUCH better IMHO... the second one is SPIKE - not so pretty, a bit more rugged and... well, yummy!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Let me know what you think...
                          sigpic

Comment

So I started from scratch and drew Spike and the second is MUCH better IMHO... the second one is SPIKE - not so pretty, a bit more rugged and... well, yummy!!
                            I think the second is much better for Spike. It really looks like him.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, first of many pics of Spike methinks...
                              Spike : I am seriously loved-up!

Since the Seth portrait was based on a Spike screen grab, I tinkered and came up with the first one, which I think still looks too much like Seth, even if Seth could be Spike's pod brother!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Let me know what you think...
                              *faints* YUM!!!!

I agree. The second on is SPIKE and he looks luscious!!!
                              sigpic
                              Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

I think the second is much better for Spike. It really looks like him.
                                I agree. Perhaps you'd like to use it for the Spike Fever ep? I;ve already cropped it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X