Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    Sounds sensible to me too. In fact we'd have much, much more room for role playing throughout WW's whole pregnancy in the main game world. More characters can get involved and we would also have better opportunities to bring in Kit somehow. I could imagine him being curious about the new buddy for him.

Of course WW can still go to the CO hive and have parties. Being pregnant doesn't mean you can't have fun.
    Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
    Hi Guys, I do like the idea of having the baby shower at the Hippie Commune and accept the fact that not everyone can come. I was hoping maybe that Charles could be transferred back to his original hive (Boris' Hive) and me, Danny and Christhart to move with him. The reason I would like to make this choice is I would like to bring Christhart and Kit together, and think that this would be a healthy relationship for the upbringing of both. That is of course with your permission.

EDIT: I think you beat me to it DS.
    Since DS would like to see some rolplaying during the pregnancy and add this to the story, I have edited my previous to move to Boris' Hive with myself, Charles and Danny with whoever's permission and I will still visit the CO Hive, just like what was suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_whore View Post
      I was hoping maybe nearer that time when the baby is born that Charles could be transferred back to his original hive (Boris' Hive) and me, Danny and Christhart to move with him. The reason I would like to make this choice is I would like to bring Christhart and Kit together, and think that this would be a healthy relationship for the upbringing of both. That is of course with your permission.
      This really depends on if there's anyone available to role play Kit. Draygon has given me and DS Borrowing permission but my Borrowing has been limited to mentioning him in passing because I'm hopeless at role playing small children. There's also the problem that my characters on Boris's hive tend to be heavily involved with other plots and three of them are already keeping an eye on MCH's young Wraith, Adam, between them. (These three are Neo, Fred and Archimedes).

Ellia, Zaddik and Elric, on the other hand, are permanently based at the Commune and Ellia is only involved in a plot if it needs her to have a say in something as a Queen. It would be much easier to keep interaction going with your characters in the Commune and Kit could always visit Christhart if DS or Draygon have the time to role play him.

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as a spoil sport but the way things are at the moment I'm -

1: Role playing my own characters - Ciannwn, Boris, Neo, Fred, Gawain, Jimmy, Dave, Archimedes, Erik, Crockett, Ellia, Zaddik, Hector, Jean-Luc, and Shawn. I also role play some of the unadopted characters like Hermiod, Gordon and Darrell if neccessary

2: I've got half shares in new characters which have appeared in the dragon hunting plot - a Worm, a Water Worm, a Quito, two Intelligent Iguanas, an Intelligent Llama, a Wraith from an alternate universe and a human girl who has started a relationship with Hector. I've also got half shares in Gloria who is part of Kenny's organisation.

3: I've also got limited Borrowing permission for Tommy to keep a zoo plot moving if DS isn't online and Mar recently said I can role play her characters while she's busy with real life. These characters are Mar, Kenny and Chris.

I'd honestly find it a lot easier to keep track of things if the characters involved in the baby plot were the Hippies and not the crew of Boris's hive.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
        This really depends on if there's anyone available to role play Kit. Draygon has given me and DS Borrowing permission but my Borrowing has been limited to mentioning him in passing because I'm hopeless at role playing small children. There's also the problem that my characters on Boris's hive tend to be heavily involved with other plots and three of them are already keeping an eye on MCH's young Wraith, Adam, between them. (These three are Neo, Fred and Archimedes).

Ellia, Zaddik and Elric, on the other hand, are permanently based at the Commune and Ellia is only involved in a plot if it needs her to have a say in something as a Queen. It would be much easier to keep interaction going with your characters in the Commune and Kit could always visit Christhart if DS or Draygon have the time to role play him.
        I'm sorry if I'm coming across as a spoil sport but the way things are at the moment I'm -

1: Role playing my own characters - Ciannwn, Boris, Neo, Fred, Gawain, Jimmy, Dave, Archimedes, Erik, Crockett, Ellia, Zaddik, Hector, Jean-Luc, and Shawn. I also role play some of the unadopted characters like Hermiod, Gordon and Darrell if neccessary

2: I've got half shares in new characters which have appeared in the dragon hunting plot - a Worm, a Water Worm, a Quito, two Intelligent Iguanas, an Intelligent Llama, a Wraith from an alternate universe and a human girl who has started a relationship with Hector. I've also got half shares in Gloria who is part of Kenny's organisation.

3: I've also got limited Borrowing permission for Tommy to keep a zoo plot moving if DS isn't online and Mar recently said I can role play her characters while she's busy with real life. These characters are Mar, Kenny and Chris.

I'd honestly find it a lot easier to keep track of things if the characters involved in the baby plot were the Hippies and not the crew of Boris's hive.
        Okay that's no problem. The hippie commune it is then Thanks Ciannwn.

Comment

*To MCH and Draygon*

Would it be OK if I did some limited Borrowing with Eve and Molly because they both live at the Commune? I'd just have them say hello to Joanne and doing things in the background.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
            *To MCH and Draygon*

Would it be OK if I did some limited Borrowing with Eve and Molly because they both live at the Commune? I'd just have them say hello to Joanne and doing things in the background.
            Fien with me
            If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
              Fien with me
              Thanks. It will make the Commune more populated.

One day we'll have names for these nymphs and dryads.
              sigpic

Comment

hi my names james, im 29 from scotlan and a wraith worshipper,lookin to serve a redheaded queen

Comment

Originally posted by hollowpoint View Post
                  hi my names james, im 29 from scotlan and a wraith worshipper,lookin to serve a redheaded queen
                  That'd be the Keeper, or Ruby (not sure if that's the fan-name or not). If you look in the game guides, you'll be able to see if they're available for worshipping/adopting or not

Welcome to Gateworld by the way

Comment

Originally posted by hollowpoint View Post
                    Hello. Both game organisers who help new people to create characters and bring them into the game are offline right now. One of them will contact you when she sees your post.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IV View Post
                      That'd be the Keeper, or Ruby (not sure if that's the fan-name or not). If you look in the game guides, you'll be able to see if they're available for worshipping/adopting or not

Welcome to Gateworld by the way
                      Sally's the Keeper from 'Rising' and Ruby is the Queen from 'The Last Man'. Both of them are up for adoption. The Introduction dealing with characters says this -

Once you've got used to the game world you can have secondary characters to role play as well as your game alter ego.
                      sigpic

Comment

Woo, character tweak/remove/add time!

I'd like to request that Keith be removed from the Game Guide. Rping him isn't as much fun as I thought it'd be, to be honest. Or alternatively, if anyone wants him as their own character, you're more than welcome.

I'd also like to (finally) add an OC/Player alter ego of me:
                        Spoiler:

Name: "IV" (pronounced Ivy), aka Sam (player alter ego)

Team: neutral

(aka: she alternately fascinates, scares and annoys him)

Species: wraith x human

Height: 5ft 4''

Appearance: Like wraith, she shares the waxy texture to her skin despite being human-coloured, abet paler than normal. Her facial slits are faint, but the thermal vision isn't hindered in any way. Her eyes are slit-pupilled but blue, and she always wears her black-rimmed glasses despite possibly possessing perfect sight; old habits die hard. Her teeth are white but mostly pointed, and her voice carries the same resonance as that of a pure wraith kind. She has black pointed nails, and often wears fused finger armour despite being a civilian (and despite knowing a lot about historical weaponry and battle tactics, hurhur). The feeding organ in her left palm (not right, as she's not right-handed) appears only when theatened or seriously angry. Her brown hair is often dyed either black or red, and worn back in a queue style typical of those in the 18th century amongst male officers. Her clothing often consists of scuffed jeans, baseball shoes and a top of some sort, while she always wears some items of jewellry; a silver dragon ring on her right thumb, a 'love waits' ring on her right ring finger and a silver necklace with a blue gem on a leather cord.

Character specialties: archery (longbow, recurve), horse riding, tattoo designing. Telekinetic, not telepathic.

Personality: realistic in her outlook, iv tends to keep quiet unless she has something to say - kind of like the wise old owl, 'the more he hears, the less he speaks'. Passive aggresive but with a near unexhaustible patience, she keeps Jasper under control with a combination of telekenetic pranks and softly chiding words. A bookworm in the wrong century.

Thanks

Comment

I'm very tired now so will have to finish role playing for the night.
                          sigpic

Comment

Goodnight C! Sweet wraithy dreams.

Comment

Sleep well Ciannwn Wraith dreams

Comment

*Role Playing Plot Discussion*

The Cantina plot has nearly reached a conclusion so could we finish it as quickly as possible and then not have any more plots for a while?

I'm currently running the entire Hippie Commune by myself to give wraith_whore's characters somebody to interact with and last night I ended up trying to keep IV company in the Cantina plot as well because DS had gone and neither Cat nor MCH turned up.

The situation at the moment is -

Draygon isn't role playing during university term time.

Mar has taken an extended leave.

MCH and WraithCat can't make it very often.

PA only plays in the COH when she's here.

DS can only be here part time.

If we don't have a plot, IV and wraith_whore can keep each other company if there's nobody else but me here and I need to work on the website.

I can't go back to putting in 16 hour days again so I work on the site until IV and WW turn up and then spend the rest of the time role playing until around midnight ( my back is a lot worse since I fell over so I have to lie down and rest more often). I could do with a few days break just to finish adding all the new things to the guides and then there's other things I'd like to do -

1: Try writing another story with Ciannwn and Boris because I rarely get a chance to role play them these days. This is rather sad when Ciannwn is my game alter ego and Boris is my special Wraith.

3: Do some more work on the photo manipulations I started.

4: Catch up with some discussions elsewhere in the forum.;

5: Play on my gamesite a bit more.

6: Read the new Discworld book.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X