Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEEpavnk7Uw

Indeed, that equation is a disaster (or mini fic) waiting to happen
    Thanks, I'll have a look at it tomorrow though, my brother's waiting to use the computer

And let's hope your Wraithie muses continue to inspire you over the easter break

Comment

Great minific Dray

About the Skype thing - I'm keen. The time zone thing could be a problem for me, but I could wake up at 6 in the morning or something to chat on Skype.
      sigpic

Comment

Yay, another Skype volunteer!

Website Update:
        Added Dray's new minific to the minific index https://sites.google.com/site/wraith...-fiction-index

EDIT: the index seems to be outdated. I'll give it a complete check to see if everyone's fics are included.

EDIT 2:
        - Leeta now has her own fic index.
        - Added Bajka's story 'a little romantic' to the index
        - Added Orb's story 'Holiday gift exchange' to the index

Now everything should be up to date. If you notice anything amiss please let me know.
        Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; 13 April 2011, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Website Update:
          Added Dray's new minific to the minific index https://sites.google.com/site/wraith...-fiction-index

EDIT: the index seems to be outdated. I'll give it a complete check to see if everyone's fics are included.

EDIT 2:

Now everything should be up to date. If you notice anything amiss please let me know.
          Thanks. I've just got so behind with everything. Even my Facebook games are about 5 minutes of activity and then I lie down for half an hour to recover. This alternates with reading a few GW posts and then lying down to recover before answering one or two of them.

I hate getting old.
          sigpic

Comment

*sends careful hugs*

Comment

Yay, another Skype volunteer!

Website Update:

EDIT 2:

Ahhhh! Reading this makes me realise just how much I've neglected this place. Someone slap me round the face and tell me to write some damn mini fics!

Tony: Write some damn mini fics!

Addict: Owwwww! Violence against women, Australia says no!
              sigpic

Comment

Great minific Draygon.

*big hugs Ciannwn*
                sigpic

Comment

I think I need to write another story with Astor in it. I just need ideas on what to write about.
                  The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Maybe I`m childish but I`m thinking that when I will find the portals to the Disney Universe I want to meet in first time Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends. It`s my fav Disney story.
                    But I don`t think so it will be a good idea. Wraith and talking animals.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                      Maybe I`m childish but I`m thinking that when I will find the portals to the Disney Universe I want to meet in first time Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends. It`s my fav Disney story.
                      Winnie the Pooh is great.
                      One of my favourites is Bambi.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                        Winnie the Pooh is great.
                        One of my favourites is Bambi.
                        I love Bambi too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Aww, Bambi and Winnie Pooh. *melts*

I also love the Jungle Book and one of my all time favs is The Lion King.

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                            Thanks. I've just got so behind with everything. Even my Facebook games are about 5 minutes of activity and then I lie down for half an hour to recover. This alternates with reading a few GW posts and then lying down to recover before answering one or two of them.

I hate getting old.
                            *sends gentle hugs*
                            Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                            Aaw, I used to love watching Winnie the Pooh
                            Aww, Bambi and Winnie Pooh. *melts*

I also love the Jungle Book and one of my all time favs is The Lion King.
                            Bambi made me cry
                            Ooh, I haven't seen The Lion King in ages, when I was (a lot) younger I knew all the songs from it
                            I think I'd like to meet Mulan, that's my fave Disney movie. I think she could teach us a few kick-butt moves And she could bring Mushu, I love that dragon

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
                              I think I'd like to meet Mulan, that's my fave Disney movie. I think she could teach us a few kick-butt moves And she could bring Mushu, I love that dragon
                              Oh yes, Mushu is cool!

Felt inspired today to draw a small illustration fro Dray's minific. It was fun to draw a Disney character again after many years.
                              http://www.draco-stellaris.de/gatewo...andFoolery.jpg

Comment

Felt inspired today to draw a small illustration fro Dray's minific. It was fun to draw a Disney character again after many years.
                                http://www.draco-stellaris.de/gatewo...andFoolery.jpg
                                *mental greens*

Well done! Look how innocent Tommy looks, even in this predicament.

Comment

Working...
                                X