Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    Have fun at FedCon, DS, Bajka, and anyone else going.
    Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
    Ooh, yes indeed, and remember to take plenty of piccies to show us
    Thanks! I'll try to get some good piccies. I'll be at the FedCon from Friday to Sunday, so tomorrow I should still be around here... or rather running through my flat like a headless chicken and trying to gather up all the stuff I will need in Düsseldorf like toothbrush, pyjamas and my costume.

Sorry for not being active much the last days; RL has been insanely busy and the times I actually could be online I felt like someone had bashed all RP ideas out of my head. I also feel the beginning of a cold creeping up my spine in a disconcerting way and try to get some rest if possible.

Comment

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am excited for both DS and Bajka! I hope you have a fantastic time, and if there's any sexy men dressed as Steve - please feel free to tell them that Tasmania is a beautiful place to visit, and that Port Arthur is a must see. Also tell them to stay in the costume while visiting Port Arthur, and to go on a guided tour with the crazy young one with a fringe and auburn hair
      sigpic

Comment

Have lots of fun Bajka & DS! I wish I could go with one of you. Even if there was a convention near my area, I'd probably have to go alone, but the chance of seeing a wonderfully costumed wraith would be worth it. I'd have to resist the urge to glomp him though.

Astor and I are going to take a visit to the company who built my flatscreen tv. I spent 2k dollars on a tv and just after 3 years the pixels are totally messed up. I can't even make out the picture. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR [/endrant]

The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

@ DS and Bajka - have a great time at the convention.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
            Thanks! I'll try to get some good piccies. I'll be at the FedCon from Friday to Sunday, so tomorrow I should still be around here... or rather running through my flat like a headless chicken and trying to gather up all the stuff I will need in Düsseldorf like toothbrush, pyjamas and my costume.

Sorry for not being active much the last days; RL has been insanely busy and the times I actually could be online I felt like someone had bashed all RP ideas out of my head. I also feel the beginning of a cold creeping up my spine in a disconcerting way and try to get some rest if possible.
            Hope you have a good time DS
            Take plenty of vitamins to keep the cold at bay
            Originally posted by Leeta View Post
            Astor and I are going to take a visit to the company who built my flatscreen tv. I spent 2k dollars on a tv and just after 3 years the pixels are totally messed up. I can't even make out the picture. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR [/endrant]
            Oh dear, hope you can get it fixed

Comment

Thanks, everyone! I hope to see lots of sexy Wraith. Atm I'm eating vitamin pills but still have a sore throat. I hope adrenaline and aspirin will keep me afloat over the weekend.

@Leeta: hope you can get your tv fixed. tell Astor to have a word with the company's technicians.

Comment

Atm I'm eating vitamin pills but still have a sore throat. I hope adrenaline and aspirin will keep me afloat over the weekend.
                *Hugs*

Hope you're OK for the weekend.
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you! *hugs back*

Gotta go now. See you on Sunday/Monday. Have fun everyone!

Comment

Thank you! *hugs back*

Have fun! Hope the cold stays away.

Comment

Thank you! *hugs back*

*hugs* take care traveling and have fun!
                      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Shameless self-plug: new chapters of my Wraith/Yautja crossover fanfic now posted - TWO of them, in fact - I was on a roll today!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I just drop to say hi . I will be tomorrow here and post some pics. It was very fun on FedCon. I met DS. It was very nice to see her. Maybe next year there will be more Wraith Worshippers from Gateworld. Please come to Düsseldorf in next year.
                          See you all tomorrow.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                            I just drop to say hi . I will be tomorrow here and post some pics. It was very fun on FedCon. I met DS. It was very nice to see her. Maybe next year there will be more Wraith Worshippers from Gateworld. Please come to Düsseldorf in next year.
                            See you all tomorrow.
                            Yay! Glad you had fun *hugs* Can't wait to see the pics. I wish I could go, but if it's on the same time each year then I can't, because it's on during term time

Comment

Originally posted by KyshaMalini View Post
                              Yay! Glad you had fun *hugs* Can't wait to see the pics. I wish I could go, but if it's on the same time each year then I can't, because it's on during term time
                              It will be on May.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                                See you all tomorrow.
                                If I could, I would!

Was it easy for you both to find one another with your Wraithy costumes? Please do post pics, especially of any Wraith items or Wraith cosplay.

Comment

Working...
                                X