OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jynjyr
    Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
    Agreed, and what'd you do to the friend's yard?

Also, has anyone else noticed things have ground to a halt here? But we can chatter to each other.
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

The problem is that Jim and Kate are both in infirmary and none of the medics have checked in yet to sort them out.

In fact, the problem is that noone's checking in. I think the story has gotten old and we just need to get it to the end fairly quickly.

I think a lot of people prefer interaction in the gym / mess / quarters rather than out and out battle, so they can't really participate or don't want to participate.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

My character has a plan to get the the Legions to surrender, but she's waiting on the second ha'tak to blow. And jumping the gun isn't in character for her (minus that one time in the control room).

Also, Tracy, since I'm not busy, you want me to play a NPC medic to see to Kate and Jim?
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

I suppose you could see to Jim. There's not an awful lot that can be done to Kate. I mean, she could come round, but that would mean advancing the clock several hours, which would put us out of sync with the rest of play.

Comment

Yeah overall I am bored, and I am so lost in what is going on. We need to end the story, and continue on. Or we could have the imperial troops in the base. But we don't have time do discuss this in a committee.
            Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

I've asked Sharp for permission on my plan. Hopefully it will over soon. I asked him if he wanted to control Marcus for the confrontation.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

I still think people need to get my starwars references.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                  The problem is that Jim and Kate are both in infirmary and none of the medics have checked in yet to sort them out.

In fact, the problem is that noone's checking in. I think the story has gotten old and we just need to get it to the end fairly quickly.

I think a lot of people prefer interaction in the gym / mess / quarters rather than out and out battle, so they can't really participate or don't want to participate.
                  Other than Cole Attington (Cpm Chris(tine) Bowman) all the medics are NPC's. Check the player list. You have to play them yourselves.

I can do Marcus as long as it's tonight and tomorrow. After that, I'm on LOA (mostly) for two weeks.
                  Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue
                    Other than Cole Attington (Cpm Chris(tine) Bowman) all the medics are NPC's. Check the player list. You have to play them yourselves.

I can do Marcus as long as it's tonight and tomorrow. After that, I'm on LOA (mostly) for two weeks.
                    Ok. Will think about it. But there are still the syncronisation problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      Ok. Will think about it. But there are still the syncronisation problems.
                      In the famous words of some ad ex who did a comercial for nike "just do it."

Comment

Yeah, time is very flexible here. And to quote our favorite astrophysicists, "Time is relative."

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

I dislike playing the medic, I know about didly squat when it comes to medical terms and the like.
                          Oh well, time to wing-it.

Also, I realise that I have become very lax with my updates, I offer my sinserest and deepest apologise on this, I am finding it hard to keep up+keep my interests snagged.

Frankly, with my time, I find I have other things to do.
                          Edit: Guys, I was wondering if I could stop the updates now. Because this predicament has pretty much stopped.
                          With the second Ha'tak gone, most affairs will be ground based, and therefore not AS hard to explain, I'll still keep it up until the entire battle is done, just for those who really need a quik review of it.
                          Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 14 January 2006, 08:24 PM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Hmmm, im always soo many posts behind i have to make up lost ground.

Name: Issac Matthews
                            Team: SG-3(Marines)
                            click for biography

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary
                              Hmmm, im always soo many posts behind i have to make up lost ground.
                              Know the feeling, i'm having one hell of a time trying to balance out life right now, gra, to much time on the computer.

So many posts, so little time.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

>_< Trying to keep up, I swear! There's such a huge demand for medics right now and only lil' ol' me playing a doctor >_<

I don't know nothing 'bout medicine...I'm just bluffing (and watching a lot more Trauma: Life in the ER) I do check the infirmary everyday but I can't necessarily respond to everyone when they want a response People are in such a hurry to leave the infirmary... this isn't Star Trek, healing takes time. If anything, it's realistic After all, the Alpha Site didn't have all that large a staff in the first place, right? At the SGC, someone needed help when there was too little staff and they sent them to the Air Force hospital nearby. I figure the Alpha Site is like Montreal... even when you're dying they make you wait...

May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Working...
                                X