No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grrrr.... I can honestly say, I hate French too right now. I've less than twelve hours til the deadline, seven of which I'm in lectures, and I've only done 159 words!!!!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Might want to start writing now then?
      I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Originally posted by sandyer
        Might want to start writing now then?
        No I don't want to.... want is not a word I recognise in conjunction with work.

I'm at 200 words now. I just have absolutely no desire to do this. I'm talking out of my rear end because I don't understand the subject matter at all.

Comment

Would that be related to your medical condition, Tracy? I know that feeling of having no will to do an assignment. College freshman in chemistry.
          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Meh. Homework. Blah. I have to take my PLT (Power Limited Technician) exam on Friday, and I JUST started studying tonight. Darn NEC codebook... might as well be in Goa'uld!

Comment

Is it one of the really obscure dialects they're always finding, Shel?
              "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
              " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
              Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
                Would that be related to your medical condition, Tracy? I know that feeling of having no will to do an assignment. College freshman in chemistry.
                Have you actually *read* my profile?!?! I didn't think anyone read those things!!!

Anyway... out do you, a finalist (4th year) linguistics student. Every task in a foreign language. Gets you down.

Comment

I mostly like to see who put up their full birthdates and who left out the year.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

I think mine's down. I've nothing to hide.

Comment

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! Essay handed in! Finally! All done and dusted. No more assessments! Well.... til Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! Essay handed in! Finally! All done and dusted. No more assessments! Well.... til Friday.
                        Yeah, go you
                        *Does a little jig for no apparent reason*

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

To beat you all out. Five paper 1000 words minum due tomorrow. However, they are all done now I have to edit.
                          Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

lol,french, ties, this thread is fun... speaking of ties

my friend has a tie that looks kinda like this:
                            http://www.funkytrunks.com/shop/images/RM-138200.jpg

but all the smileys are just regular, and spaced right next to each other
                            sigpic
                            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                              Yeah, go you
                              *Does a little jig for no apparent reason*
                              Thank you.

Unfortunately I now have a 3 page translation for tomorrow, two 2000 word papers in English for next thursday, and another 2000 French paper for Friday. And a German one for the week after.

There's just no justice in this World.

Comment

I have my A levels exams start on Friday, oh goody, a Geography retake, let's try to get the U to a B

Shouldn't be too hard eh?

By the way, i'm 6 foot 2 inches in real life
                                and i'm 17

By the way would some one want to help me with my History coursework, it's about the Iberian Peninsular War.

Comment

Working...
                                X