Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^_^

Comment

While we're discussing height, I'm as short as my character. 5'4". But I have a niece who's close to six foot.
      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Wow, that would be akward.
        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Yeah, even though I don't really notice being shorter than anybody.

Oh, and for beale947, I LOVED the advice you gave Tracy Jane about the essay. LOL!!
          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by sandyer
            Wow thats three people over six feet
            lol, the stargate gene must be related to the height gene

Oh, and for beale947, I LOVED the advice you gave Tracy Jane about the essay. LOL!!
            :huh: er, link?
            sigpic
            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Essay discussion

We were discussing the bleechy assignment poor Tracy Jane has. Start at the post where our doctor threatened to sedate Tracy Jane's character, Major Kate Howard. 2000 word essay in French? I dislike doing essays in English, much less foreign languages.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

I have a French essay to do. I'm now doing something on artists and whether all good artists have to be rebels, but I was supposed to be doing one called

"Life here sucks. Is young people's tendancy to use foreign words a display of an innate desire to live elsewhere". In French

Beale said I should write in English, "Screw this s&*£! I'm off to Florida"

Very funny indeed. As for height, I've double checked and realised I'm only 5ft6"... which sounds more like it. I forgot that last time we measured ourselves we were rolling drunk and wearing four inch heels.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Well, for height, I just measured myself and converted it, i'm 14 and i'm 5" 9/12'
                  And my characters 37 and he's 5" 11'

Hm, I get the feelin' i'm gonna be taller than my character soon...

On the essay, bleh, French, I personally despie that subject, so, if you don't mind i'll start sprinting away covering my ears

Oh, and great idea for a thread
                  (I'm a little emoticon happy)

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    I have a French essay to do. I'm now doing something on artists and whether all good artists have to be rebels, but I was supposed to be doing one called

"Life here sucks. Is young people's tendancy to use foreign words a display of an innate desire to live elsewhere". In French

Beale said I should write in English, "Screw this s&*£! I'm off to Florida"

Very funny indeed. As for height, I've double checked and realised I'm only 5ft6"... which sounds more like it. I forgot that last time we measured ourselves we were rolling drunk and wearing four inch heels.
                    LOL. That does have a tendency to disrupt accurate measurements.
                    FOUR inch HEELS. OY! My feet hurt just thinking about it.
                    Guys are soooo lucky. They only have to deal with Ties. Ties aren't so bad. *chokes on one pulled a titch too tight* Other than that.
                    You're never too old to do something goofy.
                    sigpic
                    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                      Guys are soooo lucky. They only have to deal with Ties. Ties aren't so bad. *chokes on one pulled a titch too tight* Other than that.
                      -puts on flame proof pants- (Always come in handy)
                      No ones MAKING you wear heels?

Or are they....?

Also, ties, the ultimate weapon in a fight, choke 'em
                      (Of course, i'd never actually do that.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                        -puts on flame proof pants- (Always come in handy)
                        No ones MAKING you wear heels?

Or are they....?

Also, ties, the ultimate weapon in a fight, choke 'em
                        (Of course, i'd never actually do that.)
                        Nope, no one makes me wear heels. I don't. Except once a year for 1 weekend when I break out the evening gowns and sequins. *flings her red feather boa over a shoulder*
                        Any other time, bleech. I'd wear boots and BDU's to work if I could.

Ties as weapons - that's why we had clip-on ties to wear with our winter uniforms. (Private police)
                        You're never too old to do something goofy.
                        sigpic
                        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                          Well, for height, I just measured myself and converted it, i'm 14 and i'm 5" 9/12'
                          And my characters 37 and he's 5" 11'

Hm, I get the feelin' i'm gonna be taller than my character soon...

On the essay, bleh, French, I personally despie that subject, so, if you don't mind i'll start sprinting away covering my ears
                          Oh, and great idea for a thread
                          (I'm a little emoticon happy)
                          Whats so bad about French. I go to a French Immersion school, thou not in the french program I have some respect for the language. Or mabey I don't want to dis my best friend who is in that program.
                          I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Originally posted by sandyer
                            Whats so bad about French. I go to a French Immersion school, thou not in the french program I have some respect for the language. Or mabey I don't want to dis my best friend who is in that program.
                            I personally just don't enjoy being forced to learn a subject I don't want to and (Yes, I know, how cliche ((How do you do accents!?)) of me!) learn a language that I will never need. (Well, if my life goes even slightly according to my life plan, I won't need French)

Plus, I just generally suck at the subject.
                            Moving away from me though,

Go you

Comment

French is a good language. I have to go for the night.
                              Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Ok, see ya later captain. Good Rpin' with ya for...tonight? day? whatever, your time zone

Comment

Working...
                                X