OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary View Post
    Where is everyone? its been 2 days and the au threads havent moved 2 pages! lol.

btw sharp, bad luck on the bears loss. My team the Fremantle Dockers got into the finals for the first time in their 12 year history last year, they *Could* of made it into the grandfinal's but got defeated and came third.

Spoiler:
    GO DOCKERS!
    I just posted my post. I am currently on the Mirror Planet in our reality, not the AU reality. I am awaiting a report from Colonel Harvey (Somnium). But I am sort of thinking about going through to AU. But I'm not sur eif I should, if it would mess up all of you already there or what.

Comment

Some of the AU team will be coming through to fetch the naquadah generator we brought with us but left there. Stay put.

Comment

Didn't we leave an NPC pilot behind as well?

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
          Didn't we leave an NPC pilot behind as well?
          I took the place of that NPC, since I'm new it was easiest to jump in as an already established person.

Comment

sounds good... and welcome

Comment

Hello-oo-ooo!!!!

Where did everyone go?? If you all wrap up the action outside the briefing room we can move on.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

Its like that. The world pauses becasue somone doesnt post.

Im awaiting a reply for me then ill post. its my dogma that is how the world revolves.

Name: Issac Matthews
                Team: SG-3(Marines)
                click for biography

Comment

I'd just like to take a moment to wish all of my fellow GW RP'ers a huge:

Happy V.D.!!!!!(Valentine's Day, for those whose minds went into the gutter, )

I'm buried in snow here (12" in the front yard as of 11 am) and enjoying a snow day with the family.

Comment

Back atcha, Xym!

And I wish we had a snow day.... it'd be a darn sight better than freezing our miktas off with this below-zero weather. It's been about two weeks of this crap, and I'm tired of it. Bring on Spring already!

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel View Post
                      Back atcha, Xym!
                      It's been about two weeks of this crap, and I'm tired of it. Bring on Spring already!
                      Thank ya muchly Shel!

+1 for the bring on Spring thought

Comment

Pft, two weeks? I doubt we're gonna see anything over 40 for another few months here...eeeeek.

Anyway, yeah Happy V-Day All

God, I canNOT wait for this weekend.. I wont be sick... I'll be able to catch up on posts without having a huge headache, I'll be able to GO places >.< being sick sucks
                        sigpic
                        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Sharp - Ref: SST.
                          I wondered why you hadn't reacted to the 8-eyed, upside down, green onion in the briefing room.
                          Got to check out those Bios.

This weekend - Good. I should be home to play as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Holy crap you are right blue, that is crazy! BTW who is your character on sst?

Comment

I'm not registered over there. I just lurk.
                              sigpic

Comment

oh, and TGLG, I havn't forgotten about your PM, I just havent had time to put some thought into it..which I think is one of the things that needs some.
                                sigpic
                                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X