No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm waiting for Rowena to complain about spelling differences.
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Lolzish, that'd be hilarious.... *pictures it now*

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
        I'm waiting for Rowena to complain about spelling differences.
        Well, Kate's had a little dig about spelling differences... and you can imagine the intrateam communication in SG7, what with an Australian CO and British 2IC.

Rowena's just gonna cause trouble til the next team member comes along. Apparently she'll get the boot if a real person wants to join the team. In which case, I'm seriously considering killing Kate off.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Guys, here's a mission advetisement,

SG-7, as most of you might know, are going on a mission to rescue CKO.

The terrain is this: The Stargate is located in dense forest, in a large quarry, after several klicks, a landed Ha'tak can be seen, in this Ha'tak, non other than Geb (Tracy Jane's/Kate Howards' symbiotes husband) had two Tok'ra hostage, CKO and another Tok'ra, who's symbiotes name goes by Seka...

The question is, does any team wish to accompany us and rescue CKO? I must add, that SG-7 would be the lead team in this time, and Jim'd be the CO for both teams.

Assaulting a Ha'tak is no little deal, the forest will make ambushs' very likely, and it will be a vigourous run at best.

SO, who will accompany us?
          *Crickets chirp*

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

*shoos away chirping crickets*

I dropped the idea in SG-5's talk thread. We can add our Canadian to your British and Australian. Get Rowena even more wound up.
            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Rowena's quite the talking point, isn't she?
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Does anyone else find separate location threads slightly annoying?

Comment

sorry proxy mate, but i find it better becaue of the number of rp people here. that the idea of mission 2, mission 3 and so on is great for small ammounts of people.

Name: Issac Matthews
                  Team: SG-3(Marines)
                  click for biography

Comment

1. 9000 posts! Sweeeeeeeet!

2. 800 posts for me *runs off to check new avs*

EDIT: Eh, not as good as I thought they would be, not many of Jack at all, but some VERY cool ones...I think I'll stick with Jack for now
                    sigpic
                    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

lol
                      I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Thought I come by and say hi......still waiting for a response from Gator for the outdoors thread.......heard he got into a little trouble with the Mods.....damn, I hope it wasn't my fault cause he was PMing me a lot just to get things straight.......

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

Yeah, lots of posts then again its not the posts we were after was it Sharp, it was the support from the now blooming members that are RPing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shadow
                            Thought I come by and say hi......still waiting for a response from Gator for the outdoors thread.......heard he got into a little trouble with the Mods.....damn, I hope it wasn't my fault cause he was PMing me a lot just to get things straight.......
                            It definitely wasn't your fault, Shadow. Gator can be an abrasive personality. No offense meant to Gator.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

anyway, when it the new missions getting the go ahead, lol so waiting to post on omega too, cause thats just starting.

Name: Issac Matthews
                              Team: SG-3(Marines)
                              click for biography

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy
                                Yeah, lots of posts then again its not the posts we were after was it Sharp, it was the support from the now blooming members that are RPing.
                                Yep. Members are the key in this, and any RP (I just like bragging about how many posts we have, even though Darren never looks at this thread... )
                                sigpic
                                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X