No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey since this is OOC, even though my character hasn't arrived yet I should be able to post right? *hopes* in te intercom announce section could someone say something to the effect of "reinforcements from the beta site will be arriving soon" it would make the transition of new people like myself alot easier!

Comment

Yeah should be ok, maybe you could start a post in your required field, eg: im guessing that your a lab techician/science guy.

Name: Issac Matthews
      Team: SG-3(Marines)
      click for biography

Comment

No he's with the team that has all the Samantha Carter's of thier respective fields team aka SG-4.
        I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Gatelover, i'm assuming either Blue or Sharp will announce your arrival from the beta site as a batch of new recruits, to make up as our loss' of troops. (decent story there...)

This can be done for everyone else who comes' in new, I suppose. For a time.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

hmm yeah we really got to think of a legitimate way of getting recruits.

click for biography

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary
              lol, got a thing for RDA have you, its a shame that i never got to see an episode of Macgyver. now RDa isnt in Stargate much, i thought he was every System lords bane. encase your wondering i dont have a crush or liking to him lol.
              I would have thought the fact that all but one of my sig lines has RDA in some character would have given it away.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Lol i gatherd that. lol

click for biography

Comment

What npc should I get to yell out Off world activation?

Comment

Can I just say... its confusing with both a "Kate" ("Catriona Howard", TracyJane) and a "Ka'te" ("Katiera MacDoreign", RockinHobbit) wandering around? Hopefully I won't get them confused, but EEEK!

Comment

Yeah, I didn't realise there was a Ka'te wandering about too. I mean, I suppose Kate could change the abreviation to Cait if it helps, but I much prefer Kate. Or people could call her Caitriona if they prefer.

I have to say, I've started getting very confused, wondering why people are using my character, then realising it's Ka'te not Kate.

HHhhhhm. Must ponder.

Btw. Loved the "definitely a mom" comment. That's what I'm going for. Kate's girls were such a huge part of her life, she wants to huggle and look after everyone. She's definitely the Base Mother.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Happy Birthday
                        ShelBel

You kept that one quiet!
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

You kept that one quiet!
                          What she said. Happy Birthday, ShelBel.
                          Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, sorry this is so late, happy Birth day Shelbel

Y'know, weird question, but...

Aside from yourself, who do you think has the most interesting Backstory so far?
                            Well, from what we know of it of course, and what's been revealed.

I'm gonna have to go with either TJ's or DragonGates past so far, the entire concept of an ex-Goa'uld host has so much potential, and they're pulling it off nicely

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

ahh my bad. Happy birthday Shelbel!!!! maybe abit late now though

click for biography

Comment

Hey peoples, I'm back and cyberly hopping around the base.

Meaning I'm a Artificial Intelligence soon to be encountered by SG1.

Comment

Working...
                                X