OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. WOW has very good landscape.
    I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Aye. I've been lookin' into WOW.
      My friend and I were talking about it the other day, we're thinkin' of buying the game and signing up.
      From what i've heard, it's definately worth it.

So, i'd like to hear your opinions, is it?

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Its deffinatly worth it. Though it might cost a little to play each month you have hours of enjoyment plus you can have multiple races and multiple classes each with its highlights. Darnassus has the best scenery in the entire world and you can choose to be on a PvP (player vs player) server, PvE (player vs. enviroment) server or an RPG server (if you don't get this one why are you in the RP section of gateworld form). Also there is mounts, many cities, instances, awsome music, ability to get drunk, millions of items, a LOT of quests, a huge world to explore, invations, raids, battle grounds, annoying 'thou shall not' RPGer's and a much more....

Hope I made my views on WOW correct.

Comment

I liked Diablo 2 better, prehaps becasuse it was free and all. Yeah i dont play so much computer games as such, so i dont really have allthe up-to-date games like World of Warcraft. I think Real time strategy is the best.

Name: Issac Matthews
          Team: SG-3(Marines)
          click for biography

Comment

Ya D2 is good.

Comment

I concur. Although i've only played maybe, two hours of it tops? It looks pretty good.
              Definately a play-with-your friends game though.

Comment

yeah funny that since i borrowed a friends computer to play it on.

click for biography

Comment

I love WoW mostly because I'm in an awsome guild The people in it make the game fun otherwise, I get a little bored with the repetitiveness of the quests. Instances are fun enough as well as the chain quests but most are about killing x number of creatures and collecting x number of items. But it can definitely be a lot of fun. I think the best scenery is all of Strangelthorn vale Very nice And my favorite city... well, it's both Stormwind and The Undercity They are both very cool. Undercity is so spooky!

And...warrior is the best class!! RAGE! ARRR!!
                  May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

You have it all wrong the Druid is the best class cause you can morph into a seal and you can morph into a bear. ROAR!!!! But you are right about the guild.

Comment

Quick goodbye, guys. I'm off to France now. Those with permission to play my character have received it via PM. Play nice and I'll see you all at the weekend.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Have a good time, Tracy Jane.

I've never been out of the US, I'd be lost in another country.
                        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Have a good time Tracy
                          Also, i've never been out of Australia, and i've only ever been out of Victoria once, and that was a school camp to Canberra.

Comment

Well, W.A is a nice place, but i suppose victorians think we are all rural over here aye, eg: to get the internet workin i got to use a crank to wind up the generator lol.

click for biography

Comment

No. Trust me, no.
                              *Shakes head* I believe thta any inhabited part of Australia, unless prompted otherwise, gets the same treatment as the rest of it.
                              (Did that make sense?)

Comment

France... neat Well, be nice when you go around my country Treat it well *sighs* Although I hear it's even colder than Canada there right now Gotta love Global Warming XD *sarcasm*
                                May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Working...
                                X