No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya I got plus 8 degrees C today in Calgary. Isn't Alberta supposed to be -10 to -20 range not 0 to +10.
    I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

yeah i suppose your right, all palces are treated as equal, except when voting for big brother and on sunrise, i cant vote by, phone even if i want to becasue of the time delays, not that i would even if i had the choice.

Name: Issac Matthews
      Team: SG-3(Marines)
      click for biography

Comment

Um was i the only person who saw that very nasty Anti beale947 person?

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

No, you weren't. I took it the Ask The Moderators thread to have them deleted when he started clogging up the forum with Anti's against you.
          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Thank you I don't need anti beale947 things at the moment, things are bad enough

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Who was the anti-beale person?

Also, Beale, i'd like to make a formal appology to you.
              As of late, I don't think i've been giving you a fair chance at this Goa'uld think,
              i've been snapping at every sign of wrong-doings, and I apologise for that.

To be honest, I didn't think you'd be able to pull it off.
              Anyway, now that i've heard you're full plan, it's pretty good.

One question...how do you plan to become un-Goa'uld-afyed? Because we havan't had contact with the Tok'ra for a couple of months now
              CKO (Mia Jones/Mika) was supposed to be our last link to them, and she was captured on a mission...Hm...*ponders* How to work this into the role play...

Anyway, sinse I quite literally have to leave for school in five minutes, I say, good bye!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Its ok, i understand, and aplogy accepted. Well i was going to leave that up too Blue. I didn't expect it for a while, and its a triple thing. A)Family problems, B)Waiting for more people to join my team. C)Charater development. I didn't expect to be un goa'ulded for a while, and its up to blue when this happens.

The anti beale guy kept posting anti beale947 threads everywhere and posting abuse, even in the role play saying nobody like me etc. Then PM'd me calling me a nazi, and saying things about my sister, who is dead, thank you very much mister, i hate beale947

Comment

Man , who would be an anti-beale, youve been a great contribution to the rp, who was this perosn, If you dont wanan say it out loud, PM it to me.

then we whip out the duck tape

why would anyone be so negitive?

click for biography

Comment

Why would people make viruses'?
                    start wars?
                    Cut on themselves?
                    Murder?
                    Rape?
                    Spam?

There are so many un-ansered questions that are just chocked up to human nature...*sigh* I'm sorry for that anti-beale guy. Mind tellin' me who it was? if you're willing to send me a PM of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                      Why would people make viruses'?
                      start wars?
                      Cut on themselves?
                      Murder?
                      Rape?
                      Spam?

There are so many un-ansered questions that are just chocked up to human nature...*sigh* I'm sorry for that anti-beale guy. Mind tellin' me who it was? if you're willing to send me a PM of course.
                      You don't need to be sorry ok and He is called Sixth.

Comment

Originally posted by beale947
                        You don't need to be sorry ok and He is called Sixth.
                        Yeah, sorry about him..some people are just like that, if he EVER posts something again, Especially, in the RPing section, he's gonna get a peice of me. I dont appreciate people harrasing Gateworld and RP memebers.

Let that be a message to you Sixth.
                        sigpic
                        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

evceryone give him bad rep!!!! then get ronon after him

click for biography

Comment

Where is everyone?
                            Now that the battle is over, has left or something?
                            I don't seem to be seeing that many people posting in the last couple of days.

Just wondering.

Comment

For myself - Doing the RPG has lured my Muse back to me. Finally. Rotten Muse took off a year ago. I've started writing again. I'll be here, just not for hours and hours everyday.

edit : I better not call him a 'rotten Muse', he'll leave again. *hugs her Wonderful Muse*
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I had the semester start and so was running around like crazy putting out tech-ish fires (ITV not working, etc). Things have calmed down a bit now, though...

Comment

Working...
                                X