No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be happy to switch places with ya! I doubt you guys get snow though, over there?
    Shopping didn't yield many results (much result? ) ... but I persevere.

Comment

Not here in sydney Ryn it doesn't. But 70 miles west in the mountains they occasionally get early morning snow, which is usually melted by 0900 or so. Down south though in the Snowy Mountains they get snow from late May until September, sometimes rarely into November

http://www.snowymountains.com.au/

http://www.google.com.au/images?um=1...ed=0CB8Q1QIoAA
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

I'll send my bio in on Monday fishing this weekend Offshore, and the link is not so good, won't be in harbour until sundy nite

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
          We're in spring 2005, running along side the first season of SGA. (Turning winter on Gaia, just like you Aussies the time of the year is backwards )
          Maybe we *will* have contact with Atlantis in the future, but as it is now, they haven't yet contacted us. *If* they do in the future, it will have to be a decision made by Gen and Sharp since it's a major thing in the plot here. We're dealing with the aftermath of Earth destruction and what that all means with trying to deal with the loss and the effort of trying to move an usual.
          Right now our priorities are to find resources to be able to feed and defend ourselves. Hence part of the reason of the SG3 mission.

So, I'm afraid your char will just have to deal with the anxiety of not knowing how his wife are. That is a great opportunity to explore his char. Use that!
          He's lucky though; he just had his own daughter walk through the gate!! Most of our char's has lost *everything*

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
          It might make sense, but it won't give us many chances to develop other strategies to survive and visit other worlds in the process...
          Having a ship appear like that is making it too easy - and we don't like the easy way
          ...exactly what she said.

Originally posted by PJOZ
          And no all the ships cannot be destroyed, that seems to be a simple convenience for the RP. There would have been one of the 304's around Pegasus at some time, not all three ships were in or on Earth at the same time.
          As master of this universe, I can assure you that there are no BC-304's left

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
          Why does that sound sooooooooooo wrong??

Busy day today...I think I'll be able to get on later and have some NPC push Marshall out of the way. I'll also put one in for Sharp to get SG-1 movin again

In the mean time, check out this site:

http://us.akinator.com/

It blew my mind! Think of any fictional character and answer 20 questions and there's a good chance it can guess who you're thinking of! Examples of people I have tried (whilst I probably should have been doing something else) who it got are:

Jack O'Neill
          George Hammond
          Thor
          George Lass ('Dead Like Me')
          Wash (Firefly)
          Col. Odessa Cubbage (minor character from the video game Half Life 2)
          Varian Wrynn (Character from 'World of Warcraft')

The only one I was able to trip it up on was Junior, Teal'c's symbiote...though it did guess a Goa'uld...so I said 'close enough'.
          sigpic
          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
            ...exactly what she said.

Then one shall have to be aquired by other means, one cannot have a Stargate Programme without at least one bog Honkin' space gun...er ship
            My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
            sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate View Post
              ...The AC is actually for them, I just happen to be in the vicinity.

Busy day today...I think I'll be able to get on later and have some NPC push Marshall out of the way.
              Thank you! I'll drop every thought I had of posting there.

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
              Then one shall have to be aquired by other means, one cannot have a Stargate Programme without at least one bog Honkin' space gun...er ship
              Boys with toys...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

What are you He Man? Then what does that make me? Orko or Teela?

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
                  I am sorry if anyone was waiting for me to reply earlier yesterday. I got another bad nights sleep and not long after I got up my girlfriend got a bad phone call. Her grandmother died, so my g/f and I had to rush around yesterday to do some last minute shopping. Besides doing shopping we had to get my girlfriend ready to travel across the country and paying last minute for a plane ticket.
                  No need to apologize Apollo. RL has presidency

Hope both of you are doing better now.

Comment

Does Dillon Grant a NPC or does he belong to Colonel Sharp?

Things have slowed down for me and I the get the apartment to myself. My girlfriend is back in Midwest America seeing her family.
                    -------------
                    "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                    "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Grant is mine and Dillon's hands off

Okay I'm kidding, he's true NPC

Comment

I'm glad to hear that Apollo

Comment

Posted for Steele, hope it was ok, if you have problems with anything that I wrote, please PM and I will edit.

Comment

In the mean time, check out this site:

http://us.akinator.com/

It blew my mind! Think of any fictional character and answer 20 questions and there's a good chance it can guess who you're thinking of! Examples of people I have tried (whilst I probably should have been doing something else) who it got are:

Jack O'Neill
                            George Hammond
                            Thor
                            George Lass ('Dead Like Me')
                            Wash (Firefly)
                            Col. Odessa Cubbage (minor character from the video game Half Life 2)
                            Varian Wrynn (Character from 'World of Warcraft')

The only one I was able to trip it up on was Junior, Teal'c's symbiote...though it did guess a Goa'uld...so I said 'close enough'.
                            hehe, I guess Sergeant Greer isn't in his database. He came up with Lee Adama from BSG the first time, then it was Teal'c!

Not here in sydney Ryn it doesn't. But 70 miles west in the mountains they occasionally get early morning snow, which is usually melted by 0900 or so. Down south though in the Snowy Mountains they get snow from late May until September, sometimes rarely into November

http://www.snowymountains.com.au/

http://www.google.com.au/images?um=1...ed=0CB8Q1QIoAA
                            Nice pictures
                            and we rarely get snow as well, but last winter for some reason there was TONS!

Comment

Shopping yay (ok I'm a guy my shopping is different, like hardware stores and hobby shops)
                              And here my shopping mostly consists of me visiting the Swordsmiths shop, along with China-Cart.com Pretty much 90% of my wardrobe cromes from there!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*falls half dead*

RL sucks... Some ****ing ars*hole stole all materials that were prepared for the new fence... Had to spend half of the night guarding the territory, then buying new ones and guarding it more... >.< Tomorrow those workers will finally build it, I hope.
                                Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X