No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're around in about half an hour I might take you up on that. I have decided that it's time to go home because I am literally freezing my tuckus off in my office. (The AC in the high school- in particular, the data center right next to my office- is ALWAYS on high and we can't adjust it, it *SO* sucks out loud.)

I'll check back when I get home.

Comment

Oh i'll be around, don't you worry, I'm at home all day and no plans, it's cold outside and it's going to pour (about time we got a good soaking rain)

I'll have a post waiting for you to reply to

*shudders* AC?? *brrrr* that's flaming cold. *hugs* Let's get you where it's nice and warm, shall we?? *passes shel a hot coffee*

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
        *passes shel a hot coffee*
        Oh my .... Okay, for those of you not on SST:

Originally posted by ShelBel
        Still stunned- and freezing- he stood numbly by as the colonel began handing him things that he had no idea what to do with. "I can't believe I'm degraded to this," he muttered, shifting things in his grip as John handed him more items. "I mean, I'm a SCIENTIST, for god's sake. There's a REASON I became a scientist, not the least of which was to avoid doing work like this!" He huffed. "They just HAD to have a highly sensitive military base in Antarctica, didn't they? Why couldn't we build it somewhere WARM, like the Caribbean? Or Hawaii? Why couldn't the Ragnosians invade Hawaii?"

He sighed and began handing things back to John as they worked. Thankfully, Sheppard didn't appear to expect him to actually put anything together, he simply needed some extra hands to hold things. Fumbling through his mittens, he head Sheppard mention coffee and about collapsed on the spot. "Coffee, god yes... and lots of sugar. You didn't happen to bring that hazelnut-cinnamon flavor, did you?"
        *ROFLMAO*

Comment

haha I read that. I was laughing my a$$ off and you know I never made that connection that Shel posted as Mckay

that's sooo Rodeny

Comment

I just loved the connection, what with you posting about the AC and the cold and all, LOL!!!

Thanks for that laugh, I really needed that today.

*goes to zzz in a great mood*

Comment

Your Welcome for the laughs It's good to laugh though, no?

I can be a comical relief when i want to be

Comment

LOL, with the temp in my office I was kind of "method" posting today! Also, at my telecommunications meetings, there is usually coffee and munchies- not so today. If I had known that I would've stopped somewhere and fed myself before going!

So yeah, I was jonesin' for a coffee when I wrote that! (Ryn asked me to play the entirety of SGA-1: Shep, McKay, Teyla and Ronon. Wheeeee!)

Another side note, this one for you Highlander fans: When I typed "method" above, I first mistyped it as "Methos". Old habits die hard, I guess!

Comment

Oh cool the whole SGA-1 wow.....you will have blast playing them...I love how your wrote McKay though.

I'm currently looking for a face for Jack O'Harris...got two potential people for him, but I can't find a good angel pic *hehe* will keep looking *goes back to her hunt*

Edit: My hunt is done. Jack's got face Haha!!

Edit 2: Jack's face
                  Last edited by SilverRider; 17 May 2007, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn_SST View Post
                    Oh my .... Okay, for those of you not on SST:

*ROFLMAO*
                    ROFL, boo ya Antarctic team!
                    sigpic
                    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

At least you guys have snow to play with

I'm soaking in the rain no fun.

BTW Sharp, waiting for you to post in the AU mess hall *pokes*

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                        Oh cool the whole SGA-1 wow.....you will have blast playing them...I love how your wrote McKay though.

I'm currently looking for a face for Jack O'Harris...got two potential people for him, but I can't find a good angel pic *hehe* will keep looking *goes back to her hunt*

Edit: My hunt is done. Jack's got face Haha!!

Edit 2: Jack's face
                        Hurray!!! People are taking the NPC's. And I love the image for Jack O'Harris.
                        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                        sigpic

Comment

Hehe yea, i love James Caan's wisea$$ comments on Las Vegas He as soo right for Jack, plus the right height too

Now all I need is a sig

Comment

hehehe, I love how we have re-defined the acronym NPC, rofl, non-playable character lol, but I love how people are interested in playing them
                            sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

For us, NPC stands for 'no particular custodian'.
                              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                              sigpic

Comment

hmmm, My second guess would be Non-Pudgy Custard
                                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X