No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not wrong at all, it's like playing with dolls which I haven't ever done I only keep stuffed animals near me, can't stand dolls

*gets over self*

Comment

SR: I'm *SO* glad I caught and edited the implications in my shoe post yesterday before you did

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Shoe post? *is all confluffled*

Comment

Comment

PM me then

Comment

Go read the OOC a few pages back and you'll know what I mean about the shoe talk

Am off to slave duty now. Got a stable to clean, although using the "high pressure hose" is kind of cool. Always makes me feel like Sigourney Weaver in "Alien"... Almost as messy too

Comment

OK then I will do that.

Me I be off shopping.... need a lot of clothes and it is sale!

Comment

Thanks for the pick up and explanation, Dillon. I was off riding earlier in the evening and then T-storms rolled in.
                  Supposed to be STINKING hot again today. 90+F. *melts in a puddle* The library closes at 1700 so I can't even take the laptop there.
                  Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                  sigpic

Comment

I am sorry if anyone was waiting for me to reply earlier yesterday. I got another bad nights sleep and not long after I got up my girlfriend got a bad phone call. Her grandmother died, so my g/f and I had to rush around yesterday to do some last minute shopping. Besides doing shopping we had to get my girlfriend ready to travel across the country and paying last minute for a plane ticket.
                    -------------
                    "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                    "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

My PC is melting together with me... It's +43C... And forecast is +45 +47 all next week...
                      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

poor VS - poor Apollo as well! my commiserations guys. I know what it's all like on both counts (except maybe almost 50°C! most I've suffered is 30...)

Comment

38C here. No comp for me tonight. I'm going to get my 4 miles of walking done at Lowe's tonight.
                          (( Lowe's is a very large home improvement store. Nice wide aisles and they don't care if you're only there for the AC. ))
                          You're never too old to do something goofy.
                          sigpic
                          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                            Thanks for the pick up and explanation, Dillon. I was off riding earlier in the evening and then T-storms rolled in.
                            Supposed to be STINKING hot again today. 90+F. *melts in a puddle* The library closes at 1700 so I can't even take the laptop there.
                            Pssh, tomorrow's high is 114 F according to our intelligence section. Luckily, I'm a fobbit, so I spend the hottest part of the day in AC with my computers and router/switch stacks. The AC is actually for them, I just happen to be in the vicinity.

Will be taking Rest and Recreation leave August 1-15, so I'll be more active around here for a little while those weeks. My netbook will come home with me, first time it's going to the US probably.

Fobbit= Soldier whose job primarily keeps them on a Forward Operating Base or Camp.
                            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

awww. More cool down hugs! *HUGS*

*is really looking forward to next weekend (not tomorrow!)* I'm off to London then! WEEEEEEE .

Comment

All this talk about heat is making me feel kind of jealous, 3c here atm Shopping yay (ok I'm a guy my shopping is different, like hardware stores and hobby shops)
                                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Working...
                                X