OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ack, the forum has been off and on!

Anyway: amazing deal for all of you who play computer games!!!

Amazing Half-Life Deal from Steam!

Steam is having a super-sale on everything Half Life. Personally, having played Half Life 2, and all its expansions, I can say that it certainly deserves its Game of the Year award. And though it might have come out a few years ago, it's still an amazing experience.

What I find spectacular is that Steam is selling the original Half Life 2 game for $8.79! That's less than what I pay for a large lunch! (You can get the Half-Life 2 complete pack for just $15.39.)

Note: It's for this weekend early, so if you're interested, you should jump on it!

http://store.steampowered.com/search...ow=&priceHigh=

(I think at some point you will need to create a Steam account and download the program, but trust me, it isn't so bad)
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Got a question ... why do Gen and NG assume that Ryn "wasn't focusing" on the briefing ? As I remember, she asked a few questions and was listening ? Just wondering, but maybe my memory may be sketchy there, too.

Comment

It was added as a last minute edit from my part, check the " " in the first sentance and I was to tired to go back and check properly, so I just went with what Gen said, thinking she knew what she was talking about.

*shrug*

I'll backtrack tomorrow and edit it out if needed, ok?

*poofs off to bed*

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Yeah, ok.

Comment

Have backtracked and have to agree with Gen. Ryn was kind of unfocused at the beginning of the meeting and the body language when addressed as "Miss" would probably have been hard to miss.
            So I leave my post as it is

Comment

I suppose that means we have both different definitions of 'being focussed'.

To me that means really being 'in the moment', and reacting to what is going on.

But if her behaviour means she wasn't focused, then I'm a little confused, but hey, I can be wrong.

Comment

What you guys talking about ?

Comment

Originally posted by kinseySG View Post
                  What you guys talking about ?
                  I PM'd an answer.
                  Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                  sigpic

Comment

I will try getting a post out tonight or tomorrow. Busy most of the day.

Comment

As Perris entered and placed the coffee tray before her she marked strike one on her scoreboard. She detested the stuff.
                      Emma and Chris are soulmates!

(Real life Sharp LOVES coffee Though I do think it's pure taste is somewhat bitter...I drink it for the caffeine not the taste :/)
                      sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post

(Real life Sharp LOVES coffee Though I do think it's pure taste is somewhat bitter...I drink it for the caffeine not the taste :/)

indeed!!

Sharp sipped his water and cringed at the mention of coffee.
                        so it seems!!

good thing ainty doesn't need the caffiene ... came with it as a natural in her blood!!

pops in a nice piece of extra dark choccie ... the real caffiene ... all a girl needs ~ w00t!!

teehee!!!

thought of a tablet instead ... no bad after taste!!

*gives SR an extra poke!*
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!
                        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                          I will try getting a post out tonight or tomorrow. Busy most of the day.
                          That's what you said yesterday...

Sharp: Want to play the gate tech after I have Gus and Bisenti up there for transfer to Shanstid?

Comment

Sure!

I'll play my namesake NPC
                            sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Wish the whole RP would be going a TAD faster ...

No idea what to post anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                                indeed!!
                                so it seems!!

good thing ainty doesn't need the caffiene ... came with it as a natural in her blood!!

pops in a nice piece of extra dark choccie ... the real caffiene ... all a girl needs ~ w00t!!

teehee!!!

thought of a tablet instead ... no bad after taste!!
                                Galen took the "Thanks" answer as a response to the coffee question. He'll soon learn to offer other options as well.

I'm a Chai or tea person most of the time. I do love a good, STRONG cup of esspresso or cafe mocha. STRONG as in "stand a spoon upright in the cup". Wires me for the whole day.
                                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X