No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a cold, am not feeling too well, and dont know what to post anywhere, anyway, so ... if you need me for anything PM or MSN, theyre only a click away

Comment

Guess who I just got a mail from?

David Williams!!

I'm a member of a work related mailing list, and just a few minutes ago, this "David" dropped a mail about his POV on how to assess a certain type cardiac abnormalities
      Didn't know David had an MD up his sleeve Ryn

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
        Got a cold, am not feeling too well, and dont know what to post anywhere, anyway, so ... if you need me for anything PM or MSN, theyre only a click away
        a get better hug for yah dear!!!

teehee!!
        sigpic
        SCORE!!
        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

okay ... am almost afraid to admit to this but ...

i actually had an emma/sharp dream last night!!

Spoiler:
          oh geesh ... get your heads out of the gutter ... it was nothing like that! you evil peeps!!

it was actually quite funny ... i woke up lol!!

i think i will file it away for a future story line!!

teehee!!
          sigpic
          SCORE!!

Comment

ok triple posting ... so sue me!!

i think you have had time to consume and digest all your earlier treats!!!

Happy Belated Birthday

toooooo youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

our sweet wittle SR!!!

some amazing ... most decadent ... CAKE!!

Spoiler:

some eye candy ... oops ... that was for me!!

a smorgasbord of goodies

some bubbly!!!

and of course balloons!!!:d

i think that covers it!!!

oh and prezzies ... dang he was hard to fit into the box!!!

teehee!!
            sigpic
            SCORE!!

Comment

Oh wow... Thats gotta be like six million calories right there, but most probably awesome a cake...

Still dont feel too good ... though yeah, NG's RL David may always call on me ....

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                Oh wow... Thats gotta be like six million calories right there, but most probably awesome a cake...

it was the cake at my party the other night ... they really out did themselves ... the inside is amazing as the outside!!

teehee!!
                sigpic
                SCORE!!

Comment

on the matter of cakes

at around 6:30 ... teeheehee!!

teehee!!
                  sigpic
                  SCORE!!

Comment

So what is going on in the rp?
                    Aftermath RP
                    Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
                    Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
                    SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
                    Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

Hi there!

Well, basically... you can think of it as one long episode of the Bold and the Beautiful.

We are - very slowly I might add - preparing ourselves for the mission the teams are going on later that RP day :

- SG-1 is having an interteam discussion about re-la-tion-ships between its members and ex-members (I spell it like that because it is really somewhat in a grey area, this, you cant be in a relationship while on duty, but off duty it is fine apparently. Of course, SG-1 has an issue with determining what exactly is on- and off-duty... .) Anyway, they're supposed to prepare themselves too, but well ...

- SG-2 : ummm does that team still exist ?

- SG-3 : hah, now, there, your favourite redhead (aka my charrie Ryn ) is currently in the Infirmary for her pain management. She thinks she's not going on the mission right now. But Doctor Carrie Svensson and Captain Callista Mykonos (general's aide) may yet persuade her otherwise. They're both going on that mission too. At the moment the captain is being checked out by the doctor, to see if she is medically fit.

- SG-5 : is having a bit of a personal demons moment with Hughes in the Mess hall (outside) and a nurse. The CO Jen Stevens is in the mess and my charrie Dr Williams is in his lab preparing for his role as storyteller (since theyre going to go undercover).

- General Blue is having a nice cosy chat with Captain Emma Luban about a certain... hmm well best read up for yourself there in his office.

- oh, and Lt Tallon is busy putting together a team for the mission. Incidentally, you can read all about the mission with its briefing in the Briefing Room thread, it's there on the last three pages I think.

Well that is about it.
                      You got to know though, RP time is very fluid. It can take us RL weeks just to post what happens during one RP hour.

And, we get sidetracked QUITE often as the above clearly illustrates.

Oh, other RP folks feel free to add to my summary what I might've missed.
                      Last edited by Ryn; 01 November 2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Aww, come on Ryn, are we really *that* terrible?
                        You might scare him off before he's even started

I would say we're all working towards getting our teams off world, but due to RL-issues and time-zones, it just takes longer than we want to play things out...

SG6: Sgt Foster has just been checking on how up to date their civvie, Dr Shelder, is when it comes to PT and weapons handling. The latter more then good
                        ...and they are going to hopefully be off world by the end of this RP day, at the latest, early in the next morning...
                        Unfortunately Shelders player is on an LOA until late November, but we'll probably drag him along anyway

Oh, and please don't be intimidated by our sometimes lengthy posts. We're all a bunch of people who just LOVES to write, so please bear with us for our 500+ words/post. They just happens every once in a while

Welcome!
                        Last edited by Northern Girl; 01 November 2009, 01:25 AM.

Comment

No you're not that terrible, I do really enjoy this RP... Else I wouldn't have stuck around as long as I have. So what if I sometimes poke a little too much........

Comment

Just posted as Julia: Geezz, that woman is a mess...

Is there anyone else out there that sometimes gets afraid of your char's feeling? I know I just did. Didn't know there were so much hate in her, not only towards Steven but to certain other char's as well. This upcoming mission will be - fun or not

I better hurry up and see what Tim's doing, might cheer me up a little...

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                              Just posted as Julia: Geezz, that woman is a mess...
                              Welcome to the world of Hughes. He's just had longer to work with his issues and put up some shields.

Fortunately, I have general plans on how to more or less solve his problems.

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                              Is there anyone else out there that sometimes gets afraid of your char's feeling? I know I just did. Didn't know there were so much hate in her, not only towards Steven but to certain other char's as well. This upcoming mission will be - fun or not
                              Guess Hughes needs to really step it up and help the girl. I suppose I'll have to work out something extra-special good when I come back from brunch.

Comment

Don't worry O. Let your brunch take its time.
                                Julia will heal - eventually

...and on a side not: I *am* looking forward to the SG3 mission, but it'll probably be a little more troublesome for my char's.

Comment

Working...
                                X