Clear All

It gets da hose!

Comment

*wacks V*

Good idea, and sanity is overrated, it's so boring
      "I once thought it better to be right
      But now I have finally seen the light
      Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
      I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
      Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

*blink* o_o *buuuulink* Curse long vacation breaks! im so behind on everything /)-(\

Happy note though! i got a new cell phone and ipod nano! soooo awesome! now i can watch a dog's breakfast anywhere XD
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome! Yeah, for new Tech.
          Dear Journal
          My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippy View Post
            *blink* o_o *buuuulink* Curse long vacation breaks! im so behind on everything /)-(\
            You're back? I never knew you were gone...

Curse my obliviousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
              You're back? I never knew you were gone...

Curse my obliviousness.
              lol no worries, i never actually said i was gonna be gone. I'd figured on using my moms comp to keep up, but they liked the idea of keeping me busy x.x so i never got to figure out what to post.
              sigpic

Comment

Woo! I didn't miss it this time!

Comment

That's ok. Some of us still missed you. Besides three days isn't really that long of a vacation.
                  Dear Journal
                  My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

lol youre tellin me, my family and i barely got to hang out @__@ i saw my dad twice during the whole thing T-T darn schooling and need for a job
                    sigpic

Comment

Grr I hate current my photography project since I am a introvert and the subject is portraits.
                      -------------
                      "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                      "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

awwww you could always to portraits of other introverts? everyone might understand eachother and make things easier??
                        sigpic

Comment

*singing to self* Nothing to post, nothing to post......

Maybe I'll just go to bed.....

Unless, Vamp gets Devin down to the labs, and he checks in with CJ..... *Pokes at Vamp*
                          Dear Journal

Comment

Introduction posts are so awkard!

Hey everyone, I'm the new guy, the name's Jay, and I run the roleplay Stargate Delta (http://www.stargatedelta.proboards59.com/index.cgi) and I'm soon be be a member of this wonderful RP. I usually try to avoid these weird intro posts, but General Blue told me to, and it's usually a good thing to avoid annoying one's General on the first day!

So yeah, hello everyone, and I look forward to RP with you all some time soon

Comment

Welcome, welcome!!

We're glad to have you, but as most RPs go, this one does come with a warning. We can get a bit crazy at times and the RP is very addictive. But I have feeling that you already knew that.

Anyway, I look forward to playing with you in the near future, Jay.
                              Dear Journal

Comment

Welcome to the MadHouse, aka: Gaia Base - SGC Alpha site.
                                Some of the denizens here are a touch crazier than others. I'll leave it for you to figure out who.
                                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X