Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was about to just go report post but I realized its already changed XP

Cool Never really considered e-mail when I first made the thread. *Shrug* So I edited the first post to include it

good idea
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Taking this from the security thread since I just dont like too much OOC...

AF: Im not sure excactly how JM has planned this with "Steven", but I do know that she'll take on that char

As for the SFs; JM did a "wanted" post in the OOC-thread, asking on who wanted to play the SFs. So please don't post much more before JM's online again. But so far so good, but please hold??

edit: found the post
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=7730

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

I know that. I responded to that post myself. I posted OOC just to tell people that I'd wait for them to post and more detailed instructions from JM, only her in this case, before I'd go on. I posted that more to warn the others I wouldn't be following that through for a while, meaning I wouldn't make a quarters follow up post anytime soon or even today. Don't worry, NG. I'm not one to run, specially if I don't know well what I'm supposed to do.
        Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Ok, then it's fine with me
          Just wanted to be sure and make things clear, since I think JM's having the info atm, and she's busy at school right now...

Comment

Update on the NG/JM NPC plot

NG has now taken over for Dr. Julianna Steele. This will hopefully move things along quicker while I focus on controling Steven.

NG-Thanks for fielding any questions while I was away. This is as much your plot as it is mine, so if you see something that needs to be done or changed, feel free to jump in.

Blue-Deleted the post from "Base Wide Communications". But here it is for anyone that missed it.

Spoiler:
            ((Click for post.))

<<Radio to all Security Forces>>

"This is the security office. I need Malscout, and Smithers, and any other available SFs in the area to find and detain Steven Bisenti. Suspect is possibly in his quarters, and is to be considered very dangerous. Keep him locked in the brig until you recieve further orders."

Shel-As per your advisement, I have erased any record of the *Alert*. I will re-post this at the time that Bisenti is actully caught and detained.

AF, SG78Fan, and any others who wish to be an SF-I will PM a few details, but just know that it will NOT be an easy capture. I did a set up post, so feel free to bring in the "big guns" any time now. Be creative, and don't be afraid to infer some things, Bisenti IS an NPC.

I think that's it for now. Keep the comments/suggesstions coming everyone. I'm open to pretty much anything. This RP is meant to be interactive, and I don't have the monopoly on the NPCs.
            Dear Journal
            My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Just don't shoot too many holes in the walls.

Shoot as many as you like into Bisenti.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

Just curious: How many and which kinds of factories are there in Foreston?

Comment

I'm not sure of what factories have already been mentioned, but simple things, such as food processing, clothing, and maybe one for some bullets
                  sigpic
                  Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Foreston was never developed because the person who was 'in charge' of doing it has dropped out. Then it just became a handy off-base place.
                    Let me think about it. Whatever they made/make here for the military had to be something that was specific to the Stargate program.
                    I would say that, yes, the civilians, especially the off-worlders could have started their own businesses to supply some goods to the locals.
                    If anyone is thinking of it, remember your supply chains. Take munitions, we can make the powder, we can do shells for rounds. All on a small scale. We can't make an F-302. We can't make a darn bicycle without hand making each part. We don't have the 'invisible' infrastructure that supplies parts.
                    I would say absolutely a place to process farm goods. Vacuum packing native foodstuffs for use at the base. Making MRE's, probably not. They are a surprisingly high-tech product to package.
                    If they keep sheep-like animals, they may have a mill for the fleece. Ditto for vegetable fibers. These might be by Riverton in order to take advantage of the water power for the machinery.
                    Grain mills too.
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

well since both my characters are in Foreston for the time being, can I take on the task of fleshing out Foreston?

Comment

I'm offering myself to help up fleshing out the town, TGLG. Maybe there might be another character to officially join the Foreston ranks soon. Someone for George to interact with besides Brian maybe. Let's see if I get the RP seal of approval for yet another NPC.

Comment

Ok, I'm here writing a reply, to Foreston...
                          Do you guys want to have a fight befor I drag Mike into this??

Comment

OH h3ll we might as well as

Vincent???

Comment

Bit late for that decision I already started it
                              "I once thought it better to be right
                              But now I have finally seen the light
                              Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                              I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                              Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

And Ryn joined in

Comment

Working...
                                X