• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thoguht Owen was??

Comment

Ok, my bad, or not...

*backtracking*

SG posted in the quarters thread about getting into the Ling. lab. She hasn't posted in that specific thread...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Oh okay. Then she better make on post there

Comment

Yea i thought she wasn't there either. But she said she was so...
          If James was talking to thin air... Thanks for saying so anyway. I think James still needs to talk to DW anyway and or Sharp.
          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
          LOVE HIM-> DT
          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Maybe this is just me But some of us don't have time to read all of the threads so When a base wide email goes around some of us might miss it unless they are told that it went out here. I was thinking we could have a thread like the one for Base wide Comunications but for Base wide emails or any emails that go out to more than one person. Also it might help if you send an email to a single person or call a person's room that you PM them telling them that you called and left a message. IDK tell me what you think.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

My proposal.
              When a base wide e-mail goes out, which is very rarely, a SINGLE post saying "See e-mail" and showing a link to the post in which it was written can be used.
              When it's an e-mail to a specific character, PM the person with the link to the pertinant post.

So far, the only base wide e-mail was sent by Blue.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

How about we rename the Base Intercomm Announcements thread to just Base Communications? Then each post can specify intercomm or email.

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel View Post
                  How about we rename the Base Intercomm Announcements thread to just Base Communications? Then each post can specify intercomm or email.
                  +1 This seems like a simple yet effective solution to the problem.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

If it can be renamned, then I think it's a good idea

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                      If it can be renamned, then I think it's a good idea
                      Yes, the thread can be renamed, but it has to be done by one of the moderators. It is a good idea, though.

Comment

Sharp can do it, since he is the person that originally posted the thread to begin with. One can edit one's own post, can one not?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn_SST View Post
                          Sharp can do it, since he is the person that originally posted the thread to begin with. One can edit one's own post, can one not?
                          A post, yes. I'm fairly certain that thread titles have to be renamed by a moderator, though. I could be wrong, however, it has been known to happen once in a while.

Comment

I'm sure if we asked one of the mods *cough*SKYDIVER*cough* they would do it for us if Sharp isn't able to. We're a pretty quiet bunch in here, they rarely have troubles with us.

(I said RARELY, not NEVER! )

Comment

I shall so enquire. Edit: so enquired.

Announcement : Any players who are supposed to be transferring characters to the Alpha site, the arrangements have been made. See here. I hated doing it that way.
                              If you wish, you can assume that you reported in and were given quarters. If not, you'll have to wait in line to report to Blue. It's enough to report to your department head / team leader.
                              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                              sigpic

Comment

I like the idea It would really make it easy to spot a post that needs the whole base's attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X