Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawn mowing time
    I'll get back with an Anderson reply in a bout 2 hours...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Make sure Blue gets a copy of the incident report. You didn't think you'd get by without him knowing, did you?
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

*fully expects a good talking-to for Ryn, maybe even brig time... *

Comment

Everyone still on Base who has leave papers for Foreston - your leaves just became valid for the next RP day.
          Between the '302' meeting and the 'picking out the clothing' taking so long and events in Foreston happening so fast, time cannot be reconciled for 'today'.

Those of you in Foreston - you're in night-time and the base is in the middle of the day. It's going to be night there for a little while yet. Sleep well.
          sigpic

Comment

What time is it exactly? NG had stated she pictured it as later in the evening since the night shift at the infirmary was on duty and they had all eaten.

Both of my characters are asleep in foreston till morning and I really dont want to wait a week for them to finish and the whole party crew has been partying for days now

Comment

It's night in Foreston.
              It's late afternoon in Quarters (the F302 meeting).
              It's late afternoon in General's office.
              The nurses that I know work 'night shift' and start at 1900 (7pm) therefore, I'd say it's early evening in the Infirmary.

There have to be night owls living in Foreston. Maybe George has pulled night duty at the Sheriff's office.
              sigpic

Comment

i guess I could do that, I'll have to scrap my storyline though

Comment

Why? George can't pull ONE night of duty without ruining his story. It doesn't have to be permanent. C'mon, let him be flexible.
                  sigpic

Comment

email to the CO of SG 1-3 and General Blue

Feel free to PM me with any questions, and if you guys think this might be a good idea.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

*rubs hands together* This looks great.
                      If SG-6 can get put together soon maybe both of my characters can get some action *hint*

But really, this is cool.
                      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                      LOVE HIM-> DT
                      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Depending on events, you may have to substitute SG-6 for SG-3 if 6 can get off the ground. We're working on a new mission for SG-3 and they have a lot of stuff to accomplish/wrap up after their just-completed mission to the AU.

Comment

I don't know if I'm so keen on doing a training exercise
                          But then again, thats only ME talking, I'm longing for a "real" off-world mission if you get what I mean, on the other hand, if that is what the team want's then I'll have to give in for the well being of the team

And I know that there are others wanting to get on SG6 *pokes at those to post in the "SG6-thread"*

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Yeah....thought about that after I posted, but we can just see what happens. Either way...it should be fun if we can get the teams together to do it. If not, it can be something to think about in the future.

Edit: I guess if all the team leaders would like to do that, they can PM me and probably the Gen, but if not its just an idea.
                            Last edited by max_omega; 29 October 2007, 12:03 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Plus it seems there may be a change of CO in the near future for SG-3. The mission outline I've seen for the possible SG-3 mission imho is going to be pretty sweet if it comes to fruition.

As far as training missions, Larry'd be involved in it as 2IC of SG-4. While the off-world missions may have more "glamor" to them, max_omega's idea of a two-way team battle involving a significant number of base personnel could be quite.... entertaining to say the least, if handled properly. Plus, particularly for teams that haven't been rp'ing together much or for inexperienced rp'ers it's a great chance to "get a feel" for each other and build the team chemistry that makes an RP that much better. Then, when you get in the field, things will be even better. Just my $0.02

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post

And I know that there are others wanting to get on SG6 *pokes at those to post in the "SG6-thread"*
                                Hey, hey, hey...no poking *keeps getting poked more*

Comment

Working...
                                X