SG-3 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary
    Yeah sounds pretty fair. oh yeah i was wondering how does somone get promoted? im was just thiniing that Shelbel should have a military rank, and i have been a lieutenant for quite some time.
    How can I have a rank if I'm not *in* the military? My position at the beta site is essentially the computer geek version of Daniel Jackson. He's been on SG-1 since the get-go and doesn't have/need a rank. I don't think its neccessary for Jaime to have a rank at all.

Comment

Ranks are at the discretion of Col.Sharp and Gen.Blue and we cant have too many promotions as there is no one to fill the shoes of the lower ranks, that and in RL promotion is every so many years and dependant on your skills and experiances.

Comment

Im aware that jamie is a civilian. but prehaps you shoudl get a rank. or is civilian a rank?

Name: Issac Matthews
        Team: SG-3(Marines)
        click for biography

Comment

Hey guys- whoever's hanging out in the Hangar Bay, I need a couple of people to go on a (doomed) search & rescue mission with Jaime and Dr. Lucius. (2nd Lt. Harry Martin went and got himself killed on the wreck of the Alarius, but we don't know he's dead yet.) If I don't get an answer out of anyone by morning (it's midnight my time right now) I'll throw a couple of NPCs in. I wanted to give you guys (SG3) first shot in case anyone was interested.

Comment

Yeah, ill come. my character is sleepin, come and wake his ass up!.

click for biography

Comment

Kym's getting her own injuries tended to right now. Walking 5 klicks to the Alarius wreck isn't in her immediate future.

BTW - Civilian is a rank. Kinda. Sorta. Maybe.
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

McCoy had his a$$ kicked and isnt in very good health atm.

Proud Supporter of:
                - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

yeah im intrested, so i like to come along.

click for biography

Comment

You're with us, Matthews. Heading for the Outdoor Docking area.

Comment

soooo weeee tahhhhh. lol ive asked Proxy if i was able to find a device for my character. its a ancient weapon, that i was thinking on letting dean andrews in the armory take a look at it, and making a more "Tau'ri" type of desgin so that an ancient relic doesnt get destroyed in the field. this weapon is for meele combat, and it calls out to Matthews, eg: that is why Matthews is feeling ill.

anyway ive asked proxy so i hope to hear good news.

click for biography

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary
                        soooo weeee tahhhhh. lol ive asked Proxy if i was able to find a device for my character. its a ancient weapon, that i was thinking on letting dean andrews in the armory take a look at it, and making a more "Tau'ri" type of desgin so that an ancient relic doesnt get destroyed in the field. this weapon is for meele combat, and it calls out to Matthews, eg: that is why Matthews is feeling ill.

anyway ive asked proxy so i hope to hear good news.
                        Problem is - Proxy isn't involved any longer. It's Colonel Sharp or I.
                        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                        sigpic

Comment

ok, but is it ok, i mean im aloud to go though with it i mean my idea. Its ok with everyone?

click for biography

Comment

I think it would be kind of cool. I don't think we really need to involved Sharp ot Blue in this; its pretty much only impacting our team and not the RP as a whole. You'll have to report it in the inter-team communication thread, eventually.

Also... we don't know if Jaime's got the ATA gene or not; I don't think its unreasonable to assume that perhaps the rod is tuned to certain variances in the genetic make-up, such as similarlities in DNA to the original wielder of the weapon (i.e. you're a descendant of them). If its okay, I'd like to have Jaime slightly affected, but not as much as you. Everyone ok with that?

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
                              I think it would be kind of cool. I don't think we really need to involved Sharp ot Blue in this; its pretty much only impacting our team and not the RP as a whole. You'll have to report it in the inter-team communication thread, eventually.

Also... we don't know if Jaime's got the ATA gene or not; I don't think its unreasonable to assume that perhaps the rod is tuned to certain variances in the genetic make-up, such as similarlities in DNA to the original wielder of the weapon (i.e. you're a descendant of them). If its okay, I'd like to have Jaime slightly affected, but not as much as you. Everyone ok with that?
                              Go ahead with AEM's weapon. There is only one and it will only activate for him, please.
                              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that brightens up my day. ok cool ill get developing this little story.

click for biography

Comment

Working...
                                X