No announcement yet.

SG-3 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh just off topic abit, but who does the promotions and what qualifies to get promoted? and can we start to keep the rep points comming in cheers for u jynjyr for some rep, i mean we dont just give rep for anything, but i mean particulary rousing speaches and soulful messages can earn rep?

Oh and i propose that Teams 3 and 6 do a combined mission, or prehaps the new recruits of the SG-6 can be trained by SG-3 and show them the ropes in a routine traning mission, until it gets real.... *Sinister music* ((OOC DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMMM lol ahem))
    Last edited by Ascended_Elite_mercenary; 01 December 2005, 05:47 AM.

Name: Issac Matthews
    Team: SG-3(Marines)
    click for biography

Comment

It was Sharp and Proxy doing promotions. Now I guess it's just Sharp. I know he was the one I was talking to about getting Kym a rank that matched her age and length of service.

As for the mission - check out the Control Room Thread.
      You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
        As for the mission - check out the Control Room Thread.
        Heh heh heh... I'm starting to get the impression that Jaime's "training" is going to be of the on-the-job variety.

Comment

Are we going out with SG-6? *looks hopeful* Of course, we'll have to get mobile first.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
            Excellent, Jynjyr. I was just about to suggest that everyone put links to their bios in the sigs, if possible. Sometimes its nice as a refresher. I'd be glad to help with the code for anyone who needs/wants the help.

Also... I'd be willing to make sigs too.
            ShelBel Would love to see what Sig you can come up with for Harvey, am after several to use as rotating images

Comment

I was just wondering how long you guys were going to let your characters stay in a wheel chair?

click for biography

Comment

In RPG-time, it's only been a little over 24 hours. Without a Tok'ra on base, we didn't have much choice. Captain Stevens' arrival was good luck for us.
                sigpic

Comment

Working on the getting out of the wheel chair thing as we speak Sorry its been a little slow this week, am hoping we can speed up a little once were all fixed. AEM if you want to go on the joint mission to rescue SG1 then thats fine by me (take a look at Infimary thread) but were gonna be underway with our next mission pretty soon, so it'll need to be quick if you wanna join us.

Comment

Ok, yeah, i have posted in the infirmary, and i will take the mission. Umm prehaps you could take Shelbel on a mission, and sow her the ropes, i dont mind if i miss a mission but i would like to be apart of it if i make it back in time. oh yeah if any rescue attempt has to be made to rescue SG-5 6 and what ever other team is out, i hope it is 3.

Oh, also i was thinking that i know almost nothing of what the other teams have done so i was thinking that blue should make a thread that shows that happend on a mission and that people know that a strange gould device was found, or i *think* Sg-7 found a ancient ship. so maybe there could be a (Mission items or something? yeah just a thought.

click for biography

Comment

look here - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=19614
                      It's best if you read the mission threads as they develop. Although, it is kind of like watching 4 or 5 episodes on different TV's at the same time.

Yes, I'm eavesdropping again.
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

yeah, ok thats good, but i was hoping that you could make a page like the player lists so that, if i say, somone needs to be healed then, we know that the hand device can do that, or say that some goul'd show up, then we could suspect the jaffa with the lighting symbol.

just suggesting btw.

click for biography

Comment

Just to let you know that Gen Blue has ordered SG3 to defend the Hanger Bay and we get to play any NPC who also happen to be on the defense, so get geared up and Ill see ya there.

Comment

Holy Buckets!!
                            I go out for the evening and come back to a TON of posts. Woo - hoo.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                              Just to let you know that Gen Blue has ordered SG3 to defend the Hanger Bay and we get to play any NPC who also happen to be on the defense, so get geared up and Ill see ya there.
                              I tried to catch H before she got to the hangar bay, Somnium. Guess I missed ya...

Comment

So, to defend the hanger bay, that is our new mission? or is it something else that were doing to continue the story.

click for biography

Comment

Working...
                                X