No announcement yet.

SG-3 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do believe that, whatever our mission was supposed to be, the mission now is the Hangar Bay.

Sneaky people (BLUE & SHARP ) let us continue with mission prep and all the while they were going to "BAM"! us.
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

So, does Futura aka, Mccoy have a squad of NPC's and you too Jynjyr do you have a squad laying mines, becasue im just a little confused as to whats actually happeing. and is SG-2 in the sky, in F-302's and we have SG-6 with us? just asking questions.

Name: Issac Matthews
      Team: SG-3(Marines)
      click for biography

Comment

i do have a squad of guys and there heading back to the hanger bay, through tunnels under the runway , should be there soon.

Proud Supporter of:
        - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
        - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary
          So, does Futura aka, Mccoy have a squad of NPC's and you too Jynjyr do you have a squad laying mines, becasue im just a little confused as to whats actually happeing. and is SG-2 in the sky, in F-302's and we have SG-6 with us? just asking questions.
          Tyler(Jynjyr) has squads on the approach to the hangar bay, mines are laid and some fired already.
          McCoy(Futura) is coming to reinforce us.
          Harvey(Somnium) has a couple of new energy-based rifle weapons that she's being briefed on (in the Hangar Bay).
          Most of the regular characters, if they aren't pilots, are in the hangar bay. Whatever team they're on.
          The battle of the gateroom is over. It's secure and non-combatants are cleaning up.

None of the "SG-? Mission" Threads are being used. We're all posting in the threads from the base areas.

It's little tough to try to follow everything. The Hangar Bay is SG-3's primary action location.
          Does that help? Here's the link to a summary. http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1225
          sigpic

Comment

Yes that helps out a lot thanks for that. Now, this new Goul'd guy you've picked up jynjyr, whats the story with him, and Futura, i will be in your marine team, just trying to fit in to the story. please include me.

click for biography

Comment

done and done, the captured Jaffa is Jynyir's 'new friend' but i though he/she was going to kill her and her friend spook so i shot him. lol. i never get to exciting stuff until now.

Proud Supporter of:

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
              - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Gaius Justinius is a Legionnaire (Jaffa) of Zeus. It seems that there were lesser Lords that were Roman deities. Their Jaffa are being referred to as Legions. I'm thinking they look like Roman Legions. They too, have an underground group like the Free Jaffa. Gaius is one of them.
                He spotted Kym in the woods before their attack and didn't raise an alarm. Instead he winked and looked away. He kept the Spook, our spy in the woods, as safe as he could. When Kym attacked him and then passed out, he could have killed her and didn't.
                Last edited by Jynjyr; 13 January 2006, 08:25 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to let you know that I wont be about for next few days as Im away with my cadets will try to get back on asap, but may not be till tue now, so dont hang around for me just RP Harvey in my abscense but please be nice to her and remember she's a Colonel! I can always get my revenge when I return if you dont behave mwahaha!!!

Comment

Yeah, im assuming that the Leigion jaffa have, shorter staff weapons to be used in 1 hand, aswell as sheilds for themselves, eg: small yellow ones on their arms.

Also. i posted a way to keep the story going, can we put together some ideas to improve it, im kinda heading in the direction of jynjyrs direction with that giaus guy, also these gou'ld have a certain mysterious link with poeple with an ancient gene..... hmmmmmm Tcue twilight zone music,
                    Last edited by Ascended_Elite_mercenary; 13 January 2006, 08:42 PM.

click for biography

Comment

I know its only been 2/3 days but Im a bit short on time so can someone bring me up to speed with whats happening???

Comment

OK. *takes a deep breath*
                        Orbit - 1 Al'kesh destroyed, 1 Hatak destroyed, 1 Hatak turned tail and ran.
                        Hangar Bay - Jen Stevens pulled off her "Nemesis" act and got Marcus Aurelius and the rest to surrender. BTW - McCoy and Matthews went to find a crashed F-302, Jim Anderson. He was rescued before McCoy could get there. On the way back he found Tyler & Spook and Gaius, a Free Roman. They're on their way back now.
                        Control Room - Blue collapsed and is unconscious in the Infirmary. (He's on LOA for 2 weeks)
                        Brig - Marcus Aurelius and Petronius are languishing in cells, waiting to be questioned.

In effect, the war is over. We won! Colonel Sharp just landed at the Hangar Bay and want's a situation report.
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah that sums it up, however, is gauis going to be a npc or a full time characte runder your control jynjyr?

click for biography

Comment

I don't think I'll be allowed to have 2 full time characters. I wouldn't be able to run 2 full-time characters. I'd go nuts trying to switch mindsets all the time.
                            Gaius will be wandering off to spread the word to the rest of the Romans.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah sounds pretty fair. oh yeah i was wondering how does somone get promoted? im was just thiniing that Shelbel should have a military rank, and i have been a lieutenant for quite some time.

click for biography

Comment

dont forget me, i should be a major. but all's fair in love and war (hahaha) sowie. Just in a happy mood, my character is getting the s*** beat out of him, lol.

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Working...
                                X