SG-3 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary
    hey jynjyr, yeah i did have a bio, but blue, or proxy didnt put it on and i think they lost it. ill try to find it, but yeah, Matthews is an aussie and he was recomended that he join SGC because of an outstanding service record. He also met a woman and traveled to america to get married and join the marines in the sgc but he did some training on the alpha site and then he found the earth blew up. lol

ill try and dig a bio up. btw i belive my posts always make sense and are grammer correct, Most of the time.
    Ah, if you notice I never said anything about grammar. I said capitalization, spelling and punctuation.

**I'll try and dig a bio up. BTW, I believe my posts always make sense and are grammar correct. Most of the time.**
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

^^^ Roflol ^^^

Comment

Smarty Pants, I'm glad that wasn't directed at me.

Proud Supporter of:
        - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
        - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Jynjyr after seeing the fab work you did for AEM I was wondering if you would make me a shiny new sig? I would be forever in your debt

Also did you want to post the idea you PMd me for our next mission, we can see what everyone thinks and get an idea together.
          Last edited by Somnium; 27 November 2005, 10:46 AM.

Comment

AEM - I found your SAS badge and parachute logo. Did you find a pic that you like? I can pick a random guy from Stargate if you'd like.

Somnium - I'll make you one. Give me some ideas of what you'd like. Any particular sayings, or images.

I'll have a chance to play with this now that my 'house project' deadline is gone.

Sorry for the writing critique. *shrugs* I'm a reader and writer. Words have a dignity and beauty and IMHO deserve to be treated with respect. *steps off the soapbox*

This is the idea that I PM'd to Somnium.

New mIssion

Still checking out for new Beta-sites. Next planet on the list has EM traces on the MALP recon.
            Gate thru, follow the EM track. Yeah, a day or so walk toward the ocean. A few hours walk?
            Façade carved into the cliff face. Think Petra. Someone can read (kinda) what’s carved over the door. Not sure what language. “Place of Probabilities”

Go in. Something interferes / sucks up the power in everything as long as in the cave-building.

What you’ve got is 28 (one for each hour of the day) Quantum Mirrors arranged around the circular chamber. (There But for the Grace of God, Point of View).

It’s up to you if someone comes thru one of the Mirrors.

This is / was a premise for a fic that I’m kinda, sorta, maybe working on. Only mine has SG-1 and, on the Alternate Earth from which they meet people, the Phoenix Foundation runs “Project Doorway.” I love having Jack meet Mac.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
              Ah, if you notice I never said anything about grammar. I said capitalization, spelling and punctuation.

**I'll try and dig a bio up. BTW, I believe my posts always make sense and are grammar correct. Most of the time.**
              *gives Jynjyr the big fat red marker award*

Comment

So, whats our nexted mission?

Proud Supporter of:
                - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

How about these, folks? Let me know what you'd like changed.

Last edited by Jynjyr; 30 November 2005, 02:36 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jynjyr, that is so cool, but can i ask u to change 1 little thing? could you put, SAS to SG-3? that would just finish it off nicely

if you cant then dont worry.

Name: Issac Matthews
                    Team: SG-3(Marines)
                    click for biography

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary
                      Jynjyr, that is so cool, but can i ask u to change 1 little thing? could you put, SAS to SG-3? that would just finish it off nicely

if you cant then dont worry.
                      No problem. Do you want that in addition to the 'Who Dares Wins"? Colors OK?

How about you, Somnium? Any changes, additions, corrections?

edit to add - check the previous post again. Revised pic.
                      Last edited by Jynjyr; 29 November 2005, 04:22 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jynjyr its great, thankyou your a star Green coming your way When it will let me!

Comment

Yeah, that is simply awesome, and i cant wait to have it on my own account, and i am really puzzled as to how i do get it on my account. oh and apparently the rep system is working again as of yesterday.

Im still looking for a good solider looking guy to reprisent me, but if you have found one, dont be shy to show me, this is sooo coool. lol. oh and is there any way to find a link to my Bio?

click for biography

Comment

If you don't have a host for the picture, you can leave it in my Photobucket and call it from there.
                            put this

For the link to your bio -

click for biography

I can't make the text stand alone. Hit where it says 'quote' in the lower right corner. Copy and paste the line that starts with [IMG] and the line that starts with [URL=http ...] into your signature.
                            You can put other lines of text above or below these.
                            Last edited by Jynjyr; 30 November 2005, 02:41 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Excellent, Jynjyr. I was just about to suggest that everyone put links to their bios in the sigs, if possible. Sometimes its nice as a refresher. I'd be glad to help with the code for anyone who needs/wants the help.

Also... I'd be willing to make sigs too.

Comment

Ohhhh yeah, check that out!! that is soooooo coool. lol yeah anyway ill keep trying to find a soldier type person, but if i cant ill go with any of yours jynjyr, and to answer shebel yes its good to check to refresh what everyones history is.

click for biography

Comment

Working...
                                X