No announcement yet.

SG2 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The colonel got the Radio transmission from Major Mcleod, she took a look around and seen someone else runing towards them it's was a female. Obviously the first figure they spotted was not any of her team she moved in closer behind the person and as she did that there was another radio transmission and whoever it was heard it and turned around "Ah crap" she said as the man turned round, she didnt see his weapon which he hit her in the stomach with, she was slightly winded as she fell down to one knee, but not so winded that she couldnt react quickly sweeping his legs from under him bringing him down and then hit him in the face it gave her time to get back up, But the man went to get back up this time she shot him and he didnt move.

<Radio "Copy that Rhea we'll be there soon just hold on" Radio>

She could see the other running figure clearly now "Hey Adams over here" she shouted, She could hear weapons being fired and a hole load of Creshtans Was there this many in the village she thought to herself. As Adams reached her they then ran back to where Hanmer was and took cover again to wait for Mcleod.
    Lt.Col Donna Henderson
    SG-2: CO
    Base Senior Biologist,
    Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Anthony sped out of the woods,the Creshtan's still hot on his feet. Aware of the situation at the gate due to radio chatter, he slammed another clip into his P90 and ran faster, firing at the Creshtan's surging towards Hamner and his teams position. The Villagers who had been chasing him erupted from the woods and began firing behind him. Anthony rolled across the ground,dropped his gun, pulled two grenades from his vest, yanked out the keys with his teeth and threw the grenades as hard as he could. He covered up his head and waited for the imeninent explosion.

The front line of villiagers went flying in a mushroom cloud of dust. Anthony scrambled to his feet and ran with an ever increasing limp towards Hamner and SG2.
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

(wow, a lot is happening, I kinda skimmed the first few posts.. if someone could PM me and give me a breif snyopsis that would be great, I don't think I'll have time to read all of it.)
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

The Colonel seen Mcleod runing toward them then seen the grenades explode taking out some of the Creshtans, "Nice" she started firing at the Creshtans as did the rest of the team hoping it would help Mcleod out a bit.
          Lt.Col Donna Henderson
          Base Senior Biologist,
          Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

The hostile forces advanced towards the gate. Geogre was lohiding behind the rock. Not knowing how much nger he would last, he knew he had to secure the gate, give the others a fighting chance. he could not abandon them. he peeked around the boulder and reset himself behind it.he took a deep breath, got up turned around and began firing. He was out of ammo, he reached to his leg and began firing the Desert Eagle. he went through that ammo, he then reached to his other leg. he grabbed his ZAT. "thank god this will not run out !" he began to fire. he soon managd to halt there advance. they stayed just out of range, perhaps planning Geogre's downfall, his demise. he then realized " wait! i layed those claymors right by them!" he saw the line that led from tthe claymores to the gate. it has been draggedall the way to the other side. he had to get there. the hostiles were watching him, he had one chance. he rose and and quickly sprinted off. one of the gaurds noticed him and fired a projectile at him.he dove to the line. he was hit, it was an arrow of some sort. he struggled to grasp the line. he got control of it and pressed the trigger. " BYE -BYE" he said like he was a big shot action hero. he realeaded the trigger. a giant explosion encompassed the majority of the group. now he only had to deal with a few stragglers. the arrow ahd hit his thigh. he broke off the tale end and dragged himself back to the rock.

Comment

Mcleod took a double take at the massive explosion then at Lt Cmdr. Rhea. He grinned slightly before taking out two of the villagers who were charging towards the Commander's position. As he drew closer towards the gate, a thought flashed through his mind... why was he here again? Then he remembered food, information, supplies. Why were people so hard to negotiate with?
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

As the Major reached where the rest of the team was and carried on towards the gate the Donna stayed behind the rest of the team firing at the Creshtans behind them, she took a grenade from one of her pockets and pulled the ring and threw it into the Creshtans chasing them, she turned her back and kept runing towards the gate waiting for the explosion behind her, when she heard it she turnd back and fired at the remaining, she took out a few more and then they seemed to disapeer huh...what just happend..where'd they go she said to herself she couldnt see anyone behind them she turned and started running towards the gate Hanmer and Adams were not far infront, Mcleod must have got a good lead cause she couldnt see him infront of the rest of the team she just hoped the Creshtans didnt all get to the gate before them.
                Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                Base Senior Biologist,
                Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Geogre saw the the others headed toward the gate. he then saw a creshtan following. He Sohuted " LOOKOUT!" and they ducked. he shot his zat right at the creshtan. he then regrouped with the others " about time!, wheres the major?"

Comment

The Colonel was glad to see that the new guy was ok he managed to keep the gate clear for the rest of the team. She got a little worried though when he asked where the Major was,

"What do you mean, is he not here with you?" she asked while scaning the area.
                    Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                    Base Senior Biologist,
                    Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

" No Maam he sure is not, i thought he was with you " He scanned the areea, looking for any evidence of the major. He said " damn! they must of got him, i say we dial the gate and get them to send some supplies to us, i dont know about the rest of you but i have no ammo left and am down to the zat. we should go after him with al we got!" George then looked at the Lt. colonel with a look of hope, " C`mon colonel we need those supplies, were the search and rescue team if we dont find him, who will find us?"

Comment

"He was with us we let him go on infront he was injured I thought he reached you first" She had to think quick about what to do, "Contact base let them know whats going on and to send more ammo, we can handle the rest" she ordered Rhea, there was no one else around just SG-2 now at the gate, the Colonel swore under her breath, and ran her hand through her hair nothings ever simple she thought to herself.

<Radio Major report your position Radio>
                        Last edited by Major Henderson; 18 November 2005, 01:55 PM.
                        Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                        Base Senior Biologist,
                        Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

" Yes maam" he said with a grin on his face. he turned and ran to the DHD he dialed the gate. This was the first time he had dialed it, he thought to himself, he hoped he got it right. he had burned the gate adress in his head, repeated it a thousand times. he said to himself, "i hope i get it right, i dont want to embarass myself the first day on the job." as the last chevron locked, he looked as the gate established the wormhole, the spinnig vortex spun out towards him, he said " boy, that never gets old" he walked over to the malp, his radio was broken, he thought he could use that one. the gate tech answered.
                          <GAte tech> HEllo, stargate alpha site< GAte tech>

<radio> " hello, this is Lt. Cmdr. George A. Rhea, we have been attacked, do not send anyone over, we are in need of ammo and supplies including medkits and radioes, we are about to begin a search and rescue mission, the hostiles have taken Major McLeod. I repeat, we are in need of new supplies, do not send anyone over, we have everything under control" <radio>

George thought to himself, what a bold face lie, they were tired, cold and hungry. a teamate was missing and they were outnmbered, they were not in control.

<GAtetech> Roger that, sending supplies good luck SG-2 <GAtetech>
                          the gate closed. george sighed took a deep breath an collapsed against the rock that he had hid behind before. he reached into a pocket on his jacket and grabbed an energy bar, opened it and took a big bite. he closed his eyes and relaxed for a moment, something he had not done all day. he said to the colonel, "the supplies will be here any moment, Permission to accompany the rest of you on the rescue mission, i have a feeling after the explosion, the chrestans will stay far away from the gate"
                          he laughed and then straightened his face out, trying to be serious for the moment, it was a serious moment.

just then the chevrons locked and the gate was activated. A F.R.E.D. came through with the supplies needed, before the colonel could answer him George ran over and helped the others with the supplies.
                          Last edited by TheGreatLordGeorge; 18 November 2005, 05:51 PM.

Comment

(( OOC - Did you check what was happening in the Gate Room, first? You're not going to get that calm of a response. All H3LL is breaking loose there right now. ))
                            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                            sigpic

Comment

((( OoC- sorry sir, ill remember that next time, permission to carry on with the story as is?)))

Comment

(( OOC - Sure, go ahead. Just a reminder to check the other threads once in a while. You would have gotten your supplies. Just not as easily. ))
                                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X