No announcement yet.

SG2 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Can't dial, I only got four before the DHD shut down!" Veronica said over the rapport of gunfire. She stuffed away her pad and lifted her P90 to return fire.
    sig by PM

Comment

Donna was still returning fire from her position at the otherside of the gate, wondering what was taking so long to dial back to to Gaia. That was the plan if the gate shut dial back home,

<<Radio>>"Dial the damn gate already!"<<Radio>> she shouted through the radio. This wasn't going to last very long she seen more security forces being called. From the corner of her eye she seen something move. Someone had made her postition and got close. As she turned she seen one of the security forces approaching her. Why didnt he fire already? she thought to herself, was he one of the rebels? She had no time to think that over, as she turned around full she swung out with her P90 hitting them on the head, as he stumbeled back she made her move, with a little struggle she moved behind him and grabed him, withdrawning her 9mm and aiming it at the side of his head. She wondered if they were told to take SG-2 alive though by the way they were firing at them it didnt seem so, maybe he was one of the rebel forces. "I'am part of Artis's rebel force!" the man stated "I do not wish to hurt you". Donna didnt know whether to believe him or not and didnt let go or move the gun aimed at his head "Good, so just play along then". She planned on using him to get to the gate. She wondered if they would fire on one of their own. Well they'd soon find out. She waited on one of the team to dial the gate before moving.
      Lt.Col Donna Henderson
      SG-2: CO
      Base Senior Biologist,
      Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

"I didn't get the address, I'm dialing us back to the base!" Veronica pushed the symbols on the DHD and the gate whirled.
        sig by PM

Comment

As the chevrons started to light up the gate began spinning and soon it wooshed out and back in leaving an open wormhole. With the gun still aimed at the guys head she let her grip go well I'll soon find out if he is going to play along she thought as she went for her radio, to transmit to base,

<<Radio>>"This is Henderson, SG-2, open the gate, we may be coming in hot, we have a little situation here"<<Radio>>

She had seen Adams enter her GDO code and was now just waiting for a reply. Which they immediatly got the go ahead to to through.

It seemed like this guy was who he said he didnt make a move. Still with the gun at his head Donna grabbed him again and then started moving towards the gate. "Don't try anything or I will shoot him!" she shouted. The firing stopped and they looked to be considering the situation. Which gave her time to back up to the gate with the soldier infront of her.

"Adams, McLeod get your a$$ through the gate" she then shouted to them. It seems they were not going to fire on their own people which was a suprise to her seeing as they didnt have a problem testing viruses on them. The leader of the security force shouted to them, not to move and to surrender. "Not gonna happen we are leaving here!" Just as the others were about to go through the gate they started firing again. "Crap! move" she called to the team as she backed up even more still with a hold on the soldier.
          Lt.Col Donna Henderson
          Base Senior Biologist,
          Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Seeing the security forces making their move, Mcleod shoved Adams on and continued relaying covering fire on the advancing security forces firing on the Colonel's position. When the Colonel and her impromptu hostage were within jumping distance to the event horizon, Mcleod released one last burst of covering fire, whirled around and jumped through.
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Donna ducked as one of the energy blast came right over her head. As she got back up she watched as the team went through. Donna still with a firm arm around the man holstered her gun, she wispered sorry before she pushed him forward and pulled out her zat and fired at him. One to keep his cover and two to create a distraction as she jumped throught the gate. She had jumped through before he had hit the ground out cold from the zat blast.
              Lt.Col Donna Henderson
              Base Senior Biologist,
              Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Hanmer was lying face down on some dirt, topless, on a different planet, infront of the Stargate. Cut and bruises were all over his body, and his jacket and weapons on the floor next to him. A deep voice spoke.
                "He has served his purpose. He can return to his people as soon as he awakes."
                The man who spoke moved over to the DHD and dialed the Stargate. He then walked over to the gate, up the steps and stepped through the event horizon.
                Hanmer started to stir...
                Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

Hanmer slowly awoke. He blinked a few times as the sun shone in his eyes. He moved slightly then groaned as pain shot through his body, his limbs aching and the cuts on his upper body stinging. Struggling to stand up, he put his t-shirt and jacket on, both ripped and muddy, and picked up his assault vest and P90.
                  He stood gazing around for a second, slightly disoriented.
                  <<I coulda sworn I saw Henderson...>>
                  ~FLASHBACK~Being taken from the team..... ~ Being dumped by some people at the Stargate~END FLASHBACK~
                  <<Was it SG-2?>>
                  Sighing, he limped over to the DHD and dialed Earths address.. When the wormhole had been established Stephen sent though SG-2's IDC, but recieved a hold signal back, so he rested on the DHD and waited for something to happen..
                  Last edited by Hanmer; 21 August 2006, 01:27 PM.
                  Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

Working...
                  X