No announcement yet.

SG2 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point, the team is overdue. the base establishes a wormhole and sends a transmission through. it is Lt. Commander George Rhea, who was just cleared by the CMO to resume active. he asks why they are overdue and if they require assistance.

Comment

Almost back at there tent they recieved a radio transmission,

<Radio "We're fine were just trying to stay quiet jus now tryin not to use the radio...for the most part, were gonna radio in in the morining...we're not really in need of any assitance...but that could change if you wana send someone through...we'll meet them at the gate" Radio>

She waited for a response.
      Lt.Col Donna Henderson
      SG-2: CO
      Base Senior Biologist,
      Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

he paused for a moment looked at the gen. who gave him a nod. he quickly rushed to the armory, got his Mp5ssds and prepared. they dialed the gate. Although he had been on several missions on earth, he had never been through the gate. he only had gone through space on the Prometheus. He cautiously moved toward the gate took a deep breath and walked through. When he reached the planet he felt cold, but he had felt colder on SEAL missions in Siberia. he switched on his night vision goggles and took a defensive position. he noticed a group of people in the distance. he took comfort though in the fact hat they could not see him. however they were in his path. he would have to find some way around them.

Comment

Getting the message they were going to send someone through the gate Donna went to radio the others,

"Major how you guys doin? Base is sending someone through the gate we're gonna go meet them"

"Lets go" Donna said to Hanmer starting off on the little trekk to the gate while waiting on a reply from the Major or the Captian.
          Lt.Col Donna Henderson
          Base Senior Biologist,
          Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

((O.T Soooooo sorry I've been awol. Been stupid busy))

The colonel's voice crackled from Mcleods radio:

"Major how you guys doin? Base is sending someone through the gate we're gonna go meet them"

The Major whirled around at the yell of the Captain. His eyes went from Adams' unconscious body to the fist fast approaching his face. He ducked and checked the fist, which belonged to a collossal Creshtan man. The man twisted Anthony arms, causing his left side to go numb. He yelled and tried to throw the man over his back, instead throwing out his back. As he scooted back on his bum still arching from the searing pain, the creshtan pressed the button of a small device clamped to his ear. Sensing with that button press would come more unwelcome company, Anthony grabbed his gun and fired at the mans hand. The bullet met it's mark. The creshtan reacted with a scream. As he grabbed his bleeding hand, Anthony shot again, going for the left leg. It took several shots to bring the man to his knee. Anthony stood up, and feeling more numb now than in pain, pulled the Captain with him into the forest.

Once behind a thick cluster of trees, he grabbed his P90, checked to make sure they weren't followed. The creshtan was gone.

"damn."

"Major Mcleod, respond."

He grabbed his radio.

"This is Mcleod. Uh, we're in a bit of a pickle at the moment, we could use the help. We've possibly been compromised, we were attacked during recon by one of the villiagers. Me and Adams are injured, I managed to wound the villiager but he got away. I suggest we get the heck outta here pronto before the rest of the welcome party arrives."

Anthony decided to pull away further into the jungle as he waited for the reply. He whispered grimly.

"Captain, you're free to wake up any time..."

He grunted.

"You're heavy."
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

She stopped in her tracks and grabbed Hanmer indicating for him to stop,

<Radio "Ok Major get as far away from the camp as you possibly can try and head towards the gate direction and we'll come and get you" Radio> she went back on her radio,

<Radio "Ok new guy lay low for the moment we've seem to hit some trouble we cant come and get you jus keep an eye on the gate and let us know what happens ok" Radio>

The Colonel and the Captain started to run back in the direction on the settlement to get McLeod and Adams.
              Lt.Col Donna Henderson
              Base Senior Biologist,
              Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

LT.CMDR. Rhea was listnenig to the radio chat. He responsded

` Roger that,this is LT.CMDR Rhea I am coming to support you hold your position`

Now George had no choice, he would have to go right through what was obviously the people they sent to guard the gate. he stealthily made his way to a a hill near the gaurds. he slowly crept behind the first guard and slit his throat. One of the other two gaurds saw him and positioned himself to fire. George used the man as a shield and fired his Mp5 ssds ( it is silenced) he shot the man with perfect percision then shot the last man. The gate was now secure for the rest of the team to come back.secure for the rest of the team to get back. He radioed the Lt.Col
                ` the gate is Secured Maam`

Comment

Anthony was shaking Adams.

"Come on Adams. Wake up buddy, c'mon."

The radio crackled to life:

"Ok Major get as far away from the camp as you possibly can try and head towards the gate direction and we'll come and get you"

He replied:

"Gotcha ma'am. Mcleod out."

He clipped his P90 up and hoisted Adams over his back.

"Next time around you're carryin' me."

He headed off at a jog into the jungle.

He wasn't more than 4 minutes into his slow trek when he heard what sounded like yells from behind him. Checking behind him he saw a squad of Creshtan villagers on the chase. They looked mad, big and they were seriously packing. He grasped for his Baretta since he couldn't quite hold or aim his P90 at the moment and shifted gears into a run. The end of the forest got closer and closer.
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

As they ran futher and futher into the forest there was a shaddow of someone infront of them she wasnt sure if it was the Major and the Captain it could have been but it was so dark she couldnt tell she stopped and dropped to her knee taking cover in the long grass and her P-90 raised up ready to shoot.

<Radio "Major where are you guys I've got someone not far infront of me and am not sure if its you" Radio>
                    Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                    Base Senior Biologist,
                    Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Hearing his new team mates were in trouble George was unaware of what to do, he was ordered to stay near the gate. he couldnt break those orders. he did once on earth and paid the punishment. his heart was racing his head was spinning `what was he supposed to do?` he kept asking himself. he figured the best thing he could do without breaking orders was to make sure once they reached the gate, they would be safe.he took off his back pack reached in and took out his claymors. with the claymors in hand he raced to the treeline and placed the explosives near the trail. he ran a line from the trail to the gate where he took a defensive position behind a rock.he then took out his grenades and set them by his side. he was not going to let those hostlies win. whenthe team would reach the gate, he would be ready for to support them. he then realized that some of them might be injured. he reached in his pack an got his medkit out just in case.

Comment

The bouncing of MacLeod's running woke Veronica.
                        "Hey!" she said, and he stopped abruptly and dropped her to her feet. The suddenness of the moved caused her to get lightheaded and Anthony grabbed her arm to steady her.

"How ya' doing?" Veronica nodded. "Good. We have to run. Now," he said.

He took off running with Veronica close behind.

((sorry!! I would have woke up sooner, but I had a very busy day!))
                        Last edited by Queen Eleta; 13 November 2005, 07:21 PM.
                        sig by PM

Comment

George sat ever vigilant behind the rock near the gate. he was beginnig to get worryed about his team. at that point, he saw someone exiting the treeline near the gate. they were headed towards the Gate! He sent out a radio transmission to the team.

> radio<" this is LT.CMDR. Rhea if you are aproaching the gate identify yourself">radio<

no one answered
                          >radio<" again, pleaese identify yourself, i will open fire">radio<

again no answer.

george knew what he had to do. he reached to his pant leg and undid the strap. he grabbed his Zat and uncoiled it. he thought to himself " i have never used one of these, i hope it works." he admired the zatnicketal for it usefullness and beauty. no gun on earth could do what it did and look that good doing it.he looked at the man a few hundred yards away. he aimed the zat directly at him and fired it once. the burst sent shivers down his spine and the man fell unconscious. george reclipped his zat and reached to his other leg. he grabbed the more lethal of the his two side arms, the desert eagle 50 cal., "not many men carry this gun" he thought to himself, "but boy does it do alot of damage."
                          He then rose from his lowered postion and slowly crept to the body that he had zatted. clutching his Desert Eagle, he moved towards the body.he was ready to react if anything should have happend.he kept thinking "i hope tht that was a bad guy".

( feel free to insert yourself as the zatted one)
                          Last edited by TheGreatLordGeorge; 14 November 2005, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Still aiming at the figure positioned infront of them, who ever it was had not noticed them yet,

<Radio "Respond... where are you guys I dont wanna fire and hit you" Radio>

She then recieved a transmission from Rhea <Radio "Well its not me and Hanmer anyways keep the gate secure dont move from your position" Radio>

The figure was moving closer, the Colonel signaled to Hanmer that she was gonna move in closer and see who it was. She moved through the long grass as quitely as she could moving round by them and using trees for cover and kept going until she was now behind the figure....
                            Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                            Base Senior Biologist,
                            Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Anthony glad to have Adams' weight from his back checked behind him just as the Colonel's voice came over the radio.

"Respond... where are you guys I dont wanna fire and hit you"

Anthony pulled behind a tree and put his P90 at the ready:

"This is the Major, we're almost to the stargate. We've got some tangoes on our tail so be ready when we come out!"

Anthony could see the creshtan's gaining on them - and now they could see him and the Captain. Four of them stopped and opened fire with bow like weapons. Anthony ducked back behind the tree.

"Alright Captain, you scramble for the stargate, I'll cover you."

He shouted into his radio:

"Colonel, Captain Adam's is rolling to you, stand by."

As The Captain shot out from behind the tree she was hiding behind, Mcleod leaned out from behind his tree and shot at the creshtan's. Well organized, the squadron dove for cover. Anthony ran backwards following Adam's footsteps, firing sporadically at where he'd last seen the Creshtan soldiers. Unexpectadly, a young quick one popped up and shot an arrow at him. The arrow whistled through the air and lodged itself in Anthony's leg. He collapsed to his knee and yelled in pain. Worrying the Captain would turn back for him he yelled:

"Keep going Captain! I got your back!"

Trying to ignore his pain he continued firing, taking down the young warrior who'd wounded him. He staggered to his feet, feeling slightly disoriented, and continued running.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

As George crept slowly towards the man, he recieved a transmission from the others. the man lying there was not a one of them. George cocked his gun, he got up to the man who was lying on his back. he used his leg to kick the man on his back. as he did this, the man sprung to life. george put a single round into his head. then the silence of the night was broken. he soon saw a heard of men yealding weapons of some sort headed for his position. it was a TRAP! George swithed to his rifle and retreated while laying down cover fire for himself.the magazine that he spent was enough for him to make it back to the gate. he reloaded and began firing again. all that was goin through his mind was his last mission with his SEAL team, the one that made him decide to transfer to flight school. <memory>he was pinned down his team was dead, 10 hostiles closing on his position. runnig out of ammo. he killed all of them, some of them in hand to hand combat. he was shot. then miraculously (sp) the evac chopper arrived and rescued him.<memory > it had made him lose all taste for ground combat, thast changed however after earth was destroyed. he grabbed a grenade threw it toward the mass of hostles headed for him andd continued to lay down fire.

He radioed the team
                                >radio< maday maday, i am under fire and outnumbered requesting backup. i repeat I ......>radio<

his radio had been taken out. a direct hit, but his kevlar vest protected him. he was alone now and runnig out of ammo.

Comment

Working...
                                X