No announcement yet.

SG2 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donna looked at Hanmer "Maybe they did, maybe they didnt" moving her hand towards the symbols "does it actually say that they moved it?" she took a breath "cause I see weve got two blocks of writings one for this planet and one describing the other...right?"
    Last edited by Major Henderson; 11 October 2005, 12:50 AM.
    Lt.Col Donna Henderson
    SG-2: CO
    Base Senior Biologist,
    Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

"Yes, ma'am." Veronica said as she took the camera from the Col. and started recording. She focused on the Ancients writing the others were discussing, then started to move around the other ruins, recording as she went. She thought she saw something out of the corner of her eye, but she didn't turn towards it. It appeared her attention was still on the ruins, but she was waiting to see if it, whatever it was, was real or her imagination. When there was movement again, she calmly made her way back to her team.
      "Excuse me, ma'am," she said, "but we might want to check our six."
      sig by PM

Comment

Donna immediatley grabbed her P90 and slowly moved back from the ruins looking around, she seen something move not to far away, then she heard something to the right of there position. Someone was watching them, Donna moved to the left a little kicking a rock out of the way.

After a few minuets there was more movement and some people cautiously walked out. They were not Jaffa or Goauld, looking a little like farm people with guns. Donna still had her P90 raised she seen about 6 people altogether,

"Hi there" she shouted over to them waiting to see if she would get a response,

A tall man walked infront of the rest of the people "What do you want?"

"Uh...nothing were jus having a look around is all" Donna smiled

"looking for what?" the man said

"Nothing in particular... we are eplorers...its what we do, we dont mean any harm" she smiled again

The man looked at the others "If you mean no harm then why are you pointing your weapons at us"

"Hey your the ones that were spying on us... we werent sure if you were going to attack us" she stoped for a second "plus you guys are aiming at us to"

"Understand we did not know who you are if you come in peace then we meen you no harm" The man stopped and guestured to the other people "I am Aaron and we are the Creshta, I am leader of our settlement"

Donna listened to what the man was saying she lowered her P90, and took of her sunglasses,

"Nice to meet you, I am LtCol Donna Henderson Comanding officer of SG2... from the Tauri, an like I said before we come in peace"
        Last edited by Major Henderson; 11 October 2005, 01:55 AM.
        Lt.Col Donna Henderson
        Base Senior Biologist,
        Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Stephen lowered his P90, following the Colonels lead. Pulled up a mock-salute-wave to the villagers.
          "Captain Stephen Hanmer. You say you are called the Creshta? The name appears once in these ruins..."
          He was talking more to himself and Colonel Henderson than to the villiagers
          "'And now the Alterrans have left this world the society', I think thats what this word translates into, 'of the Creshta will now reside of Timmollum.' It also mentioned that this planet was renamed to..."
          He moved along to another peice of ruin
          "Creshtan. Is that right?"
          Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

Donna was pretty impressed with Hanmers ability to read ancient, "really they are mentioned in these ruins?" she said. Aarron spoke again,

"Yes we are the Creshta. This planet is called Creshtan" he stopped speaking looking somewhat suprised that the Captain was able to read the text,

"You can read these text? We have tried many times but were never able to translate it...are you of the Ancients?" the man had a smile on his face.
            Lt.Col Donna Henderson
            Base Senior Biologist,
            Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Stephen smiled at his CO and then at Aarron.
              "No. But we are their desendants. I have the ability to read their language after many months of learning. I also have a special ability in my DNA that allows me to use technology left behind by the.. Ancients. What do you know about the Ancients?"
              ((All these abilities will be added to my bio as I go along. Ancient reading ability and the Ancient Gene ability is already in there ))
              Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

These people seemed harmless enough though Donna was still cautious about what information they should give out to them,

Aaron turned to one of the others and they said something to each other that none of SG2 could hear, he turned back to face the team,

"We know of them, they were refered to in some of our ancient text which allowed us inturn to understand some of the Ancient text we have come across". He pused for a moment "but we have never met one".

"Would it be possible for us to see these texts of yours, we could offer our help in understanding..." Donna was cut off by Aarron

"I'am sorry that is not possible, those texts were lost when we fled from our home world, This planet is only one of our settelments".

"Oh am sorry to here that, Why did you leave your planet?" the Colonel said

With a sad look in his eyes Aarron replied "We were brought to our planet by the Goa'uld and lived in fear for many years, however one day the Goa'uld left the planet and never came back for many centuaries...Then a few years ago we were invaded again by another Goa'uld named Ba'al, all but destroying the planet, many of us managed to escape and found sanctuary here and on another planet where the majority of our people reside". He stopped again, and another man stepped forward, he was younger and smaller compared to Aarron,

"My name is Cal" he smiled "You have found some of the Ancients technology?...You said you are able to opperate it"
                Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                Base Senior Biologist,
                Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

((Just popping in to let ya all know I'm back. Looks awesome so far. I'll just lurk till Anthony can pop back into existance...he can do that right? ))
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                    ((Just popping in to let ya all know I'm back. Looks awesome so far. I'll just lurk till Anthony can pop back into existance...he can do that right? ))

((Hey we just met the Creshta and are getting to know them, so just post whenever ))
                    Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                    Base Senior Biologist,
                    Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Stephen looked at the guy who spoke.
                      "I can operate it, yeah. Why do you have some lying around? And you say you're from another planet? Do you have any symbols that represent your world like these?"
                      Stephen pointed to the Stargate Symbols on the ruins.
                      Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

Donna laughed a little when Hanmer asked if they had any of the Ancient stuff lying around,

Cal continued to speak

"We have not found any of their technology in our travels or on our home planet...Yes we are from another planet, we did notice the symbols on the text it is not of our home planet or any of the ones we resided at."

"have you tried to dial the address on the ruins?" the Colonel asked

"No we have not we are still trying to rebuild our civilisation so it is not high on our priorities...though we will one day visit the location"

"you have a settlement around here?" the colonel asked

This time Aarron came forward again

"yes if you like we will take you there.. we have food and shelter if you need it"

Donna smiled "yeah that would be great". Donna looked at the rest of the team.

Aarron walked toward the team "If you would like to follow us we will take you it is not far" Aarron and Cal took the lead and the others walked infront of the team with the exception of two who followed behind everyone.

"We'll lets go" Donna said to her team.
                        Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                        Base Senior Biologist,
                        Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Veronica followed the rest of her team, watching Creshtans with suspicious eyes. She didn't like the way they kept glancing back at them, or the friendly smiles that didn't reach their eyes. Not quite trustworthy as far as she was concerned. She didn't say anything to the Colonel yet, because she usually couldn't explain her intuitions. But she would be on guard, and as soon as anything happened that she could use to back up her instincts, she would.
                          sig by PM

Comment

Stephen nodded and followed along behind the other. He noticed the way some of the Creshta kept looking behind at them, so he raised his P90 slightly, just to show that he wasnt intimidated or anything else.
                            Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

It was still quite warm and the sun was still really bright. Donna put her sunglasses back on well walking a little bit behind the Creshta. She turned to look at the two who were walking behind them and gave a little wave. She was growing increasingly suspicous of them something just didnt add up. She wasnt going to mention anything about ancient technology for the moment they had seemed really interested in the technology, So she would not say anything about it until the they wouldnt be able to hear what was being said. They had been walking for around 20 minuets down the dirt path they had seen when they first came through the gate. The path went through thick forest and grass. Donna looked at the team,

"Nice place huh?" she smiled
                              Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                              Base Senior Biologist,
                              Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

"oh yeah." Anthony said, fiddling with his cap. "As welcoming as the Lambda House. Just hope we don't end up in a dark closet or dragons lair or something..."

He walked on, confident of his comidic relief's effects on his teammates who seemed particularly nervous, but not trying to seem so. He didn't like the way the Creshta smiled. He couldn't see thier teeth, what were they hiding? Big phony grins turned his stoumach.

The silence was getting to him. He made a weak attempt at conversation.

"So.... What's for dinner?"
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X