No announcement yet.

General Blue's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(( OOC - I'm looking for Jen Stevens (DragonGate). Blue doesn't even KNOW about Kate flipping out yet. He's fuzzy on almost everything after hitting the floor of the Gate room when the Jaffa invaded. Jen and Cal and Dr. Attington and those blasted reams of reports will fill him in. *evil grin* You're next, m'dear. ))
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

(((I'm looking forward to it. I forgot that Blue doesn't know yet. Well... it seems certain members of SG7 have already got the wrong impression about Jim and Kate. You'll be dragging them up on inappropriate behaviour next. Kate's not out to cause trouble, but she does do things her way. She's a diplomat first, remember, soldier second. You're gonna have hands full there! I promise you!!!!)))
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

((from Hangar Bay))

Jen stopped outside the door to smooth her hair and straighten up before entering the General's office. Papers were high on his desk. Jen stood at attention. "General Blue, sir, Captain Jen Stevens reporting as ordered, sir."
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

(( OOC - Sorry for bugging out yesterday, DG. I'll have a longer time to get on this evening. I'm going to have Jen come in a sit at least. ))

Blue looked up from his sketching. "Captain, come in. Have a seat."
          Stevens came over and sat on the edge of the chair.
          "Relax, Captain. It's a pat on the back, not a kick in the butt." He smiled at her, trying to set her at ease. "Trotting out Nemesis was quick thinking. Risky, but good."
          sigpic

Comment

Jen sat further back in the chair, but was not relaxed mentally at all. 'Okay, he's not angry about that, what else have I done could he want to talk about?' "Yes, it was, sir. I believe the lieutenants thought I had lost my mind. Fortunately, Lt. MacDoreign was able to translate for the group, General."

((Edge of the chair is right where she would sit, Blue. Relaxing, in the General's office, when she's been called there. That'll happen in a million years.))
            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"Kudos to her, too then." He tipped his chair back, put his hands behind his head, then winced and dropped them to his stomach. "That's not entirely why I called you here."
              Reaching one arm out he patted the stack of reports. "You were on the ground, conscious and coherent through the whole thing. Frankly, I'm too tired to read all this stuff. Fill me in. Not every little detail. I will end up reading these. Everything after Jaffa in the Gate Room is hazy."

(( OOC - For me *waves from behind Blue*, I know the details. He doesn't. And I'm horribly logical that way. I'll be back tonight. Feel free to have him nod or do something to acknowledge your report. Have Cal bring in a coffee or something. Blue drinks Chai, hot, with honey. My lunch is over. The internet police will be here soon. ))
              sigpic

Comment

Jen drew in a breath and let it out. 'This is going to be a long report.' "After the iris failed, the Jaffa attempted to shoot through the blast doors with staff weapons. The defense team engaged the enemy forces while Jaime Taylor uploaded a quick-dial program to dial out when the 38 minute window ended, sir." General Blue nodded while he listened. Jen had paused to take a breath and continued.

"The program worked and reinforcements were cut off. Major Kate Howard led the team in neutralizing the enemy. A non-com technician was ordered to supervise the gate and maintain an outgoing wormhole. Our team joined the hangar bay defense squadron under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Harvey." Jen stopped to let the General ask any questions he had about the gate room bloodbath before she went into reporting on the hangar bay madness. 'He's going to s*** when he hears about how many prisoners we have.'

Jen shifted her weight, resting her arms along her thighs and lightly gripping her knees. Then she realized she was still armed. She stripped off the ribbon device and looked at the general. He gestured towards the right corner on her side of the desk. She rested it lightly on the corner, jewel pointed towards her. She laid her arms back along her legs.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"I'm assuming none of the Jaffa made it out of the Gate Room. How many did we lose there? Were there any prisoners?" He scribbled a quick note to check on the status of the iris and controls.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jen nodded, "All hostile forces in the gate room were neutralized, sir. One of the turret gunners was KIA from a staff blast, but I don't believe there were any other casualties, except for yourself, General, sir. No prisoners were taken at that time." 'But the hangar has a load of 'em.' Jen paused, then asked, "Do you have more questions, sir, or do you want the hangar bay report?"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

((OOC i'm taking notes, no use wasting a perfectly useful report!))

Comment

He jotted down another quick note to get a cemetery laid out. We can't be sending people back to Earth anymore.
                        "By all means, Captain. The Hangar Bay, please. I missed virtually all of that."
                        sigpic

Comment

'This is going to send the poor man's blood pressure through the ceiling.' Jen thought to herself. "Major Howard arrived before I did. SG-3 had set claymores in a line in front of the hangar entrance to deter the enemy hostiles. Aurelius' men were arranged in a phalanx with outer shields, Captain Tyler detonated the claymores and weakened the shields enough to permit the hangar defense to shoot through. We began firing at Aurelius' forces."

Jen stopped to explain, "He's the leader that demanded our surrender, sir. Jaime Taylor and some of the scientists used test fires of staffs and zats to program automatic guns to fire at the energy signature when the Jaffa fired. This forced Major Howard and I to cease using our hand devices and switch to conventional firearms. The shield was strengthened in front of the hangar to hold off an invasion." Jen hesitated, not sure how to explain herself taking command of their group when the major had fallen apart. She didn't want to get Howard in trouble, but she wouldn't lie to a superior officer.

"Major Howard had to be taken to the infirmary due to . . . combat stress and I assumed command of Lieutenants Martin, Davis, White, and MacDoreign, as well as Dr. Black. I secured Aurelius' surrender while MacDoreign and Black translated for the others. The enemy ground forces are currently under guard in the hangar. All of them. In particular, Marcus Aurelius and his second Petronius are in the brig, as they are high-value prisoners, sir." Jen stopped for questions, then she would explain about SG-3's rebel friend and MacDoreign's Free Jaffa contacts.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Nick nodded at all the right places. The defense forces did everything according to procedure. So, we can make the guns shoot back only at energy weapons. Interesting.
                            A couple more notes joined the others. -Marcus A & Petronius. Check with Cole - Combat Stress???-
                            His eyes opened wider once the information registered. "All the ground forces? Um ... how many is all?"

(( OOC - he's not going to make you spell out Howard's behavior. He'll get it from her, direct. ))
                            sigpic

Comment

OOC - For me *waves from behind Blue*, I know the details. He doesn't. And I'm horribly logical that way.
                              (lol, same for me , I know some of you are probably pissed at me because me character is always in the air and has to ask, ask, and ask until he finds out whats going on )
                              sigpic
                              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

((I put in the hesitation to give you and TJ the opening, Blue.))

"I'm not sure the exact numbers, sir. Somewhere around forty, I think. There may be some still on the surface, but the majority were near enough to hear me order the surrender."

Jen went to explain about the rebels. "When SG-3 returned from combat on the surface, they had a legionnaire officer, Gaius Justinius, who is against the Olympians. He has others who believe as he does. Also, Lt. MacDoreign found some Free Jaffa in the captured forces. But I doubt the two of them will work together, the Goa'uld pitted them against each other and they barely get along, the Legionnaires and the Jaffa in general, that is." Jen still straight in her chair, and looked at the general, but she was toying with her ring, spinning it around. 'I wonder what Martin, rest his soul, told them at the infirmary?'

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                                X