No announcement yet.

Science Lab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glancing up at the Colonel she said, "Alot more than our most advance computers have."
    sigpic
    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

"So what did I miss?" Claire asked as she entered the room.

Comment

"Please state a question." Lyra's minihologram said. It appeared to be an interactive hologram for whoever accessed the module to ask questions about the module and so on. What they didn't know was that Lyra was accessing the base's computer and downloading herself into the mainframe.

Comment

Rachael thougth for a moment, "Could you display the base program on this computer?" pointing to her laptop.

Originally posted by shovar
          Zach pointed to the module, "She's in there Colonel, i've been looking through this writing and it seems to be some kind of schematics and what the energy signatures should be for Lyra. I'll get back to you when i've finished the translation and you're not the only one who doesn't trust her. She poofed all the food from the cafeteria to here, we've had a lot of complaints, as well as my complaint about the yellow meat."
          Rachael than looked over at Zack and asked, "Can I see the papers you found that made a references to schematics and what the energy signatures should be for Lyra?"
          sigpic

Comment

"Unable to comply, programmer interface is denied, level 5 clearance required." Lyra's minihologram stated then flickered as if some influence externally to her module overrided it. "Of course, one moment." Lyra then said. The laptop began to display complex codings in groups in a DOS setting. "Groupings are in functionality purposes in protocols." The minihologram explained.

Comment

"Alright now I am getting somewhere." She reviews the information than pulls up on her computer the program she designed. She runs the program analysis of the basic program, while waiting for a response from Zach.
              sigpic

Comment

<armory>

John had deciced it was time to see what his sister was working on so he quickly left the armory and made his way to the science lab two levels up. He walked up to the door and peaked in trying to find his sister, he noticed her staring intently at a computer screen not even noticing some one walking in the room.

He walked right up behind her and Lt. Whitely said, "So what are we looking at?"

Rachael nearly jumped out of her skin, she turned around and hit him, "I told you never to do that while I am working."

John with a smile said, "Sorry."

"We are analysis the AI, Lyra." Pointing to the device and little hologram floating above it. "And these are the members of SG-1, Colonel Sharp, Lt. Whitely, Lt. Davis, Zachary Black, and Major Ashwood. This is my brother, transferred from the beta site."

"Major Johnathan Ezekiel, SG-8."

"Well since you are here, might as well get some use out of you. This code what do you make of it?"

John looked at it for a moment, grabbed the mouse and pulled up a file on Rachael computer. "It looks rather similar to that ancient memory device, coding." he pulled up the file on that device and pointed to the screen, "See here they have same auxilary back up memory code."
                Last edited by max_omega; 09 May 2006, 10:48 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

((OOC - Posting just to bookmark the thread, but if I have your go perhaps I'll show up later IC. After all, Rachel has invited me in the Gym and though Natasha doesn't want to be seen as a genius, she is very curious and AI is cool stuff for her curiosity.))
                  Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

((Sure I don't mind you dropping by. It will give my character something to do))
                    sigpic

Comment

((max, check your PM box.))

Comment

((Right now we are just trying to verify that Lyra is in working order. What I meant was it would give her some inter-action with another character. As of right now they just established a connection with the module holding Lyra and our computers.))
                        Last edited by max_omega; 09 May 2006, 10:42 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

<<From Mess Hall>>

Natasha couldn't hold her curiosity so she really ended up at the Science Lab door.

'How am I going to explain why I'm here without it looking odd. Ahh! You should go away. Now!!!' She thinks to herself while standing besides the door. She sees that both Ezekiel siblings are inside, but is still unsure on how to proceed.

Comment

John looks around the room than hears someone at the door he turns around, "Captain, nice to see you again. I see your curosity got the better of you." Remembering her enthusiam in the gym about what his sister was working.

Rachael look up from the screen in the direction of the door, "Hi, come on in."
                            Last edited by max_omega; 09 May 2006, 11:53 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega
                              John looks around the room than hears someone at the door he turns around, "Captain, nice to see you again. I see your curosity got the better of you." Remembering her enthusiam in the gym about what his sister was working.

Rachael look up from the screen in the direction of the door, "Hi, come on."
                              Natasha was still standing at the door when John talks to her.
                              'Damn, now you were caught. No more runing away. Deal !!!'

She smiled and entered the Lab.
                              "Yeah, you could say that it did, Bullet." She said a little out of balance yet. "Hi, Doc. So this must be it? The AI I mean?" She says approaching the box over the table with lots of wiring conecting it to the computer. "There is no danger to approach it, is there? I mean it's not like those Ancient headgrabbers, right?" She says joking but defensive. "Does it have some sort of phisical manifestation?" She asks since there is nothing showing up, just the box at the time being.

Comment

Rachael pointed to a small hologram floating above the device and said, "This is a smaller version of the AI, she is helping me access her program. She is from what I can tell complete harmless. She has showed no signs of being hostile as of yet."

John look at the computer screen, "I just came to see the AI myself."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X