No announcement yet.

Infirmary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cole smiled to see people starting to visit the sick. Empathy was usually low when everyone had their own pain to care about. He made a few extra rounds and went to hunt down that Goa'uld healing device he knew was stored somewhere in this base, he hadn't paid much attention to where since no one could use it. Now, he was planning on begging their resident Tok'ra to put in a few hours whenever she coul in the infirmary to speed up the recovery process and save what ressources they had as much as possible.

He left Dr. Steele in charge although the woman looked paler than half the people in the beds.

((I figure...Cole cannot possibly always be in here Go ahead and use Julianna in the mean time, I'll drop by and RP her too That is...until I have an actual PC staff >__< *hopeful*))
    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

When she didn't get a reply from Zack, Claire got out her bed slowly. Can't stand it here anymore. Gotta get out before I go insane lying down.

She walked towards the small desk. "Self discharge" she mumbled in low voice as she signed off and walked towards the mess hall.

((Well I was getting bored. No one checked one my character ))

Comment

ON:

Jim layed in his bed talking to Seph for quite a while, he had said good bye to Kaz and he began to feel fatigue "Seph, i've been up for quite some time, i actually expected one of the doctors staff to tell me to sleep, I must apologise, and ask you to rest. Good night ((It's not night but I said it anyway)) Seph, have a good one" Jim said smiling.

Off: Silver, it sucks when your in the infirmary and no one visits or talk to you doesn't it?

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Unfortuanately for Zach, he blanked out for a few minutes, when he came to, there was no sign of the Lt.

"Where's the Lt?" he asked.

The nurse shrugged her shoulders, "Sorry, she discharged herself, i think she went off towards the mess hall."

"Thanks for that nurse."

"You're welcome." she replied
          With that Zach left the infirmary in search of Lt. Davis.

Comment

Finally as Jim dropped asleep Seph got quickly to work. the device only works on a subject who is asleep Seph reminded himself of Heimdoll's intructions. He dug deep into his dirt stricken pockets and produced a curious looking stone like object.

Hanson stood over the Colonel, focusing hard. The device grasped firmly in his palm. Reaching peak concentration, the device in Seph's hand began to gently glow, Seph quickly checked to see if anyone was looking, using alien devices on a USAF officer isnt exactly promoted around the Alpha site, luckily they where all going about there business. As the stone moved gloriously around Anderson's body his wounds began to close up, bones began to mend, pain began to lift.

The Asgard healing device was much more proficient than a Goa'uld one, however it lacked endurance and according to Heimdoll would be destroyed after just one use (OOC. Just so we dont use this every time somebody is sick). The stone then suddenly stopped glowing, Jim was healthier than ever.

Seph let out a good smile before collapsing of fatigue back into the nearest chair.

(OOC. Who needs to wait for tok'ra? )

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
              <snip>
              ((I figure...Cole cannot possibly always be in here Go ahead and use Julianna in the mean time, I'll drop by and RP her too That is...until I have an actual PC staff >__< *hopeful*))
              ((I gave you another medic, too. Dr.(?) Gus (Augustus) Aaronson treated Kym Tyler when she came in.
              I'm probably going to refer to him any time she comes in. If that's OK with you.))
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

((Do i exisit probably not, Rag'nor has been awaiting his medical for sometime!!))

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                  ((Do i exisit probably not, Rag'nor has been awaiting his medical for sometime!!))
                  "Sorry. Have you been here long?" The medic approached the Jaffa. "I'm Gus Aaronson. Things have been a bit hectic, as you can see. What can I do for you?"

(( Gus is the medic I invented to treat Kym when she came in. He's totally an NPC and a fragment of my imagination. ))
                  sigpic

Comment

(and im waitin' for that healin' device to be brought into the infirmary.. ya hear that... but we'll deal with that when it comes to it.)

Mia looked around the infirmary and turned towards one of the nurses, "if the doc needs my help usin' the healing device, I'll be in the mess hall." and she left, makin' her way down to the mess hall for something to eat.

(off to the mess hall)
                    sigpic

Comment

"Sorry. Have you been here long?" The medic approached the Jaffa. "I'm Gus Aaronson. Things have been a bit hectic, as you can see. What can I do for you?"
                      Ragnor nodded in his usal way, " I was told i need a medical before i can go on a mission with SG-6"

"Right"said Gus, "Lets start", ((I have neither the brian or the will power to go into great detail)) He found his symbiote patch and looked at Rag'nor
                      "Your not on Tretonin?"

"No I am not, and now that Earth is gone, i doubt i ever will" said Rag'nor

"Okay" replied Gus as he continued on with the examination...

After a while Rag'nor started to get fed up as he wanted to get in to action with SG-6 but as he was about to ask how much more time was left Gus spoke

"Okay Ragn'nor we are finished here, I am going to recommend that you are put on Tretonin, hopefuly are resident Tok'ra can help out with that..."

Rag'nor bowed his head, and got off the table, and walked out of the Infirmary and off to the SG-6 talk... ((where ever that is !!!lol))
                      Last edited by Stricken; 26 September 2005, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                        Off: Silver, it sucks when your in the infirmary and no one visits or talk to you doesn't it?
                        OOC:It sure does. Dang, she was bored

Comment

Hanson woke from his chair later on, though he did not know how long he had been dozing, he then got up, patted the sleeping Colonel and left the infirmary.

Comment

Harders walked into the Infirmary, which had a few patients laying on their beds, nurses attending them, and some doctors walking around. He walked over to a doctor, with a nametag saying Dr. Aaronson, and introduced himself and said he was due for a check-up. Harders didn't feel like chatting very much, and he just sat silent, thinking to himself while the doctor was doing his thing. He had been waiting for this mission a long time, and now the last 3 hours seemed like forever. But finally he finished his testing:

"That's it. The basics seems fine, but it'll take some time before I got all the results. Just be back in about an hour." he said.

Harders walked out of the Infirmary, and started walking to his room.

((Quarters))

Comment

Harvey arrived in the Infirmary to find everyone busy. She nodded at the nurse who aknowledged her arrival. Shortly the same nurse approached her.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Major" Harvey looked at the nurses badge Sargeant Mackenzie it said."Ill let the doctor know your here, take a seat on that empty cot over there" she pointed to the bed behind Harvey.

Harvey took off her kit placing at the foot of the cot, why had they got kitted up so early it was such a pain dragging it all over the SGC, not to mention against S.O.P to be carrying around weapons.She dug around in her kit for her PDA and finding it plonked her self down on the cot to wait.

Comment

(( Somnium - I have to get out of the Thunk thread more often. You weren't looking for a P-D-A in your kit. ))

(( Chris(tine) - I'm going to trot out Gus again. Do you mind? ))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X