Quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(entering from mess hall)

Anthony entered and closed the door to his room. He was still trying to wrap it around his head the fact that this was his home now. It was all so depressing. He slumped down on the bed and grabbed his stero's remote control. Classical music played quietly, and he closed his eyes. keeping in his head the image of his old house back in virgina when he was a kid. It was a large beachouse, one of two houses his mom took him to frequently. At this beachouse he could play all day in the warm sand and run up and down just ahead of the lapping waves of the sea. He used to stand and look out over the ocean, wondering if he were to walk across the water and to the end of the horizon, would he fall. But then the boats came up from the horizon, so unless they could sprout wings, that wasn't logical. He decided when he was old enough, he'd get a boat and sail as far as the horizon, just to see what was out there. But he couldn't do that now.

He turned over on his side, very tired, and tried to go to sleep, keeping that warm, safe imagery in his head that he might dream about it.
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

(coming from the Mess Hall)

Tyler kicked the door to room #16 shut behind herself. Tears trickled down her face as she gulped back sobs. "Get a grip, girl." She lit the single candle on the low table in the corner, then sank cross-legged onto the floor in front of it. Placing her hands, palms up, on her knees she stared at the flame and began the slow deep breathing rythms of relaxation. Her self control filled her like a warm wave and, for a moment, she felt hands touch her hair.
      "Grandfather?"
      Yes child. We're here.
      We'll always be with you, dear. Kym could hear her grandmother's faint Norwegian accent. Now, go wash your face and report to your new commander. You have work to do.
      "Yes, Ma'am," Kym whispered, "Roger. Wilco." She leaned forward to blow out the candle.
      Standing up, she saw a folder lying on her bed.
      - Duty assignment: SG-6. Major Karen Johnson, Commanding.-
      "Short and to the point," she muttered. She washed her face, tied up her braid and left to find her CO.

(searching . . . searching for Kaz )
      Last edited by Jynjyr; 23 September 2005, 06:49 PM.
      You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

(((Okay everyone. I think a new set of missions is needed... With Sharp's permission I'm pausing the RPG until I get some ideas in the Info thread about what the teams would like to do.)))

Comment

((I need to write, so I'm writing. LOL.Sends big kiss to Proxy))

SUB LEVEL 6
          ROOM 17
          1035hrs

on:
          Major Johnson walked into her quarters, looking around. Nice, cosy She thought with a smirk, taking in the one lone, military issue cot, a small table, and a wardrobe. She slung her bag on the cot and sat next to it. It was OK here, not earth, but all that they had left. She closed her eyes, thinking abck. She ahd been one of the last fortunate ones to work with SG1. Are they alive? Lost somewhere out there She mused, but knowing that idf they were theey were either taken prisoner or hurt. Otherwise, knowing O'Neill as she did he would have been here stalking around.

He would have shaken this palce up. Sure it was fine, but it needed something to get it going.
          Something to make everyone move, stop the feeling of despair that was rippling under the surface.
          Kaz yawned, stretching and rolled over. A few hours of downtime would do her good. Maybe then she could take SG6 off on a mission. Something simple, a bit of team building or something.
          OFF:
          Last edited by Kazzy J; 24 September 2005, 11:12 PM.
          Major Kaz Johnson Royal Marines. SG 6 CO GW RP

Atlantis based RPG...Take a look
          http://tauruscolony.vf11.com/tauruscolony.html

Comment

Donna went into her room closing the door behind her she walked over and put her note book on her desk and switched on her laptop she had a little bit of her report from her last mission to finish off. she clicked on the file Favs and music started playing, then click on her report file. she walked around her room alittle before she started on her report. Picking up her basketball from the floor and started spining it, hmm havent played in a while might be getting a little rusty making a mental note to play as soon as she had a bit more spare time. she chucked the ball back in the corner and went to finish the rest of her report.

A little while later Donna had finished her report, she was still waiting for some more intel on SG2 next mission, but figured she'd go give the General her report and keep him up to date with whats happening there next mission. She switched off her laptop grabbed some folders and then headed out of her room almost tripping over the ball that had rolled into the middle of the floor "crap" she moved it back out the way.
            Last edited by Major Henderson; 25 September 2005, 02:29 AM.
            Lt.Col Donna Henderson
            SG-2: CO
            Base Senior Biologist,
            Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

SG-6, M1, D1, 02.45
              Kym checked her watch. 2 hours, enough time for a quick shower and a time out.
              She took off her boots, and unbound her hair. The narrow braid unraveled with her gentle tugging. She took underwear and a clean tee shirt from her dresser. She kept a mission uniform in her locker.

<to the Ladies locker room>
              Last edited by Jynjyr; 25 September 2005, 05:47 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

SG-6, M1, D1, 03:10
                <from Armory>

Kym closed her door and turned on the single lamp on the dresser. She took off her jacket and trousers and started a slow dance of yoga moves. The concentration on each muscle and each breath helped her to channel her thoughts and energy into alignment for a mission.
                10 minutes later, with barely a dew of sweat on her face, Kym finished her routine by folding herself onto the floor in front of the low table in the corner. She lit the single candle and touched a cedar and sage incense stick to the flame. When it was smouldering, she let the smoke float over her face and hair then stood it upright in a small pot of sand.

((more in the morning, my time. Just writing this routine is relaxing me to sleep. TTFN))
                sigpic

Comment

Kaz was in her quarters, getting her gear organised. She wanted to chat to Tyler, apologise for not listening. Maybe the lt. had an idea, because, somewhere in the pit of her stomach, the Major had a sense of dread building.

She left ehr room and walked to Tyler's, knocking softly.

Comment

From science labs

Donna walked into her quaters, and placed the memory stick next to her laptop aswell as the folders, she was looking for her notebook and couldnt remember where she put it, she checked everywhere and then started to get a little worried when she couldnt find it, she went into the bottom drawer of her desk there it was I dont remember puting that there she shook her head picked up the notebook and the files and left the room.
                    Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                    SG-2: CO
                    Base Senior Biologist,
                    Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Originally posted by Kazzy J
                      Kaz was in her quarters, getting her gear organised. She wanted to chat to Tyler, apologise for not listening. Maybe the lt. had an idea, because, somewhere in the pit of her stomach, the Major had a sense of dread building.

She left ehr room and walked to Tyler's, knocking softly.
                      SG-6, M1, D1, 03:55
                      Kym jerked awake. She had fallen asleep during her meditations. Her knees snapped as she got up. "Damn," she muttered softly as she opened the door.
                      "Major. C'mon in."
                      Kym flipped on the overhead light, walked to the bed and pulled on her trousers. "What's up? We've got almost an hour before we leave."
                      sigpic

Comment

Anthony snapped awake. He'd been having a bad dream. Wearily, he climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. He splashed cold water over his face. It woke him up the rest of the way. He pulled on a new shirt, his BDU pants, and fastened the belt. Made his bed and turned out the lights. He sauntered out, more or less ready for the new day.

((to the Mess Hall))
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

SG6
                          Mission
                          Day 1

Kaz smiled as she walked into Kym's room.
                          'Lt, Kym, I just want to say sorry. I know I rushed things in teh briefing, but I'm so fed up with being here, doing nothing when who know's whats going on out there.' She smield at Kym, for some reason gaining this young officers approval meant a great deal to Kaz.

((Jyn, go onto MSN if you can, lets talk about this mission))

Comment

Originally posted by Kazzy J
                            SG6
                            Mission
                            Day 1

Kaz smiled as she walked into Kym's room.
                            'Lt, Kym, I just want to say sorry. I know I rushed things in teh briefing, but I'm so fed up with being here, doing nothing when who know's whats going on out there.' She smield at Kym, for some reason gaining this young officers approval meant a great deal to Kaz.

((Jyn, go onto MSN if you can, lets talk about this mission))
                            Tyler gestured to the desk chair. "Have a seat." She reached behind her head and began braiding her 'tail'.
                            sigpic

Comment

Kaz sat down, stretching her legs out in front of her. Seeing Kym plait her hair she ran a hand thorugh her own short hai.
                              'I don't know 'bout you, but I'm so sick of being stuck here. I know I've not been around long, just a day or two. But I can't bare being couped up. I wanna go out there, find hte missing guys. You know.' Kaz smield at her, 'I've always ahd to do as I'm told. even as a kid it was always Do this, do that. But now I have a chance to do what I wanted and I'm being held back.' She grinned ruefully at Kym.
                              'I'm just a Marine at heart..I wanna kick some butt!!!!'

Comment

*sighs* "Oh, I hear ya. Waiting has never been my forte. And now . . ." She sat down to put on her socks and boots. "I need something to keep me from thinking too much."
                                "General Blue wasn't very informative about the mission. Walking blind into a situation isn't good. Grandfather always said, 'You can be a bold soldier, or an old soldier. Never both."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X