No announcement yet.

Quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan knocked at the door lightly, and he heard someone stir on the inside. His commanding officer grumbled at the door for a few seconds before opening it.

"Sir, we need to return to that planet! I already have a plan to destroy them entirely, and I'd like to note that using a naquadah enhanced nuclear warhead would certainly not be a waste if we were using it to destroy the last alliance of the goa'uld!" Ryan paused. "We still have that Al'Kesh, right? So travelling through the gate isn't necessary. The goa'uld probably warned whatever allies they have not to come through the gate because the Tau'Ri are still active, so going by ship... and don't those ships have a voice modifier thingy on 'em? I think we can pull it off and infiltrate with intent to destroy."

Comment

At this point Hanson stepped in, hearing half of SG7 inside and deciding to join them.

"Err, if I may sir. The goa'uld have life sign scanners on board. Most scanners can scan for symbiotes. If we dont have a symbiote the ha'taks would blow us to pieces. We also have to woner what kind of threat they are. They dont have jaffa slaves, they have one maximum of two ha'taks. Basically they are capable of defense, but even the goa'uld arnt stupid enough to risk their lives fighting to the death for a doomed invasion. In addition the ship we have burned up the hyper drive generator when that ha'tak was chasing us, it'l fly but not into hyper space. Without it it'l take months perhaps years to get there."

Oh and the goa'uld warned allies, Lieutenent they dont have allies. They where rulers. Not cooperators."

Comment

(from Breifing Room)
        Cp. Winters heard voices down the hallway and went with mild curiosity to investigate. He found the other two members of SG7 crowded around the doorway of their teamleaders quaters. He crept quietly up behind Hanson and suddenly gave him a firm slap on the back.
        "Hows it going doctor!" he said smiling at the suprize on Hansons face.
        "Good point Doc, a ran into a tech on the way up here and he said the Al'Kesh is fragged" he added to the conversation.
        "I'm just going to set up my quaters in room 04 on level 06 if any of you need me."
        He continued down the hall to his designated room. He hadn't been able to set up his own space yet as he had come straight from off-world after the destruction of earth. He felt emotions of greif and anger rising in him from the thought and quelled them down with dificulty.
        Not now, we all have to be strong
        He made entered his room and sat down on his bed. He had no posessions to decorate the room with as they had all been on earth. He took off one boot but couldn't be bothered taking off the second and lay down on his bed and closed his eyes. He let the emotions raging around inside of him take over and lay there silently, tears running down his cheeks..............
        Last edited by child_of_the_gods; 14 September 2005, 08:42 AM.
        child_of_the_gods:
        Character Name: Alexis Winters
        Position: SG7 team member

My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

Comment

"When I said allies, Doctor, I was refferring to other minor goa'uld who were still coming. Also, two Ha'Tak vessels is more than enough to completely invade and enslave a planet. They may come here next." Ryan took a moment to think. "Okay, Al'Kesh's hyperdrive is fried..."
          "Look, I don't know what we can do, I just know that we have to do something. If there are any goa'uld out there, they're highly likely to take advantage of our weakened state. Not to mention, there may be more enemies out there. We don't know. What we do know is that there are snakes that have problems with us, and that we should probably to something about them."

Comment

"Listen, Ryan. Stop trying to be the hero military guy and think with your head, think for a minute. We would love to kill all the goa'uld too, but it is not that simple. We need to bide our time. Who knows, perhaps if we find a few spare Asgard battle cruisers lying around we'l go and take the planet out, but with one half broken al'kesh, it's hardly going to end well is it?"

"Well major you know my position on this. I'll be in my quarters....errr looking up...translations." Hanson turned, smiled and made his way to his quarters.

His room's walls where littered with pictures of his fiancee (deceased), various archaelogical pictures and photos of egypt. Hanson leant down to a shelf which held his PC games. He opened a copy of Age Of Empires, picked apart its historical inaccuracies then was about to insert in into his laptop when he froze. The way he had positioned himself to put the game in directed his eye line at a photo of the beutiful Dr. Laura Jones, his fiancee who perished when Earth was destroyed. His eyes filled with stinging tears, one founds its way down his cheak.

"Laura" He muttured.

"Why you?"

After that the video game just felt stupid. He decided to take a nap on his bed, a picture of his fiancee still in his hand.
            Last edited by Simonthefurling; 14 September 2005, 09:41 AM.

Comment

(just came from the mess hall)

Abby stepped into room 10 on Sub-Level 5. It seemed that she had never been in her quarters much, for she was always in briefings and so forth. She flipped on the light and took off her BDU jacket and looked around. The place still needed a bit tiding up, but all she wanted to do was relax and eat her lunch. She walked over to the table, turned on the TV (i am assuming they have tvs) and sat down and started to eat her meal. She grabbed a nearby book but decided that she would just eat and watch tv first and then relax and read afterwards.
              sigpic

Comment

Alexis awoke from his sorrowful slumber feeling blank, and realised he had a cold foot. He put back on his boot and headed for the mess hall. He needed something to eat to take his mind of things.................. (Mess Hall)
                child_of_the_gods:
                Character Name: Alexis Winters
                Position: SG7 team member

My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

Comment

Jim had layed up on his hands for the entire time listening ot his team bicker amongst themselves. "Nash, you've heard my comments on the subject, besides, if the Goa'uld were going to invade with only one, two Ha'taks at max I believe they'd have one hell of a fight on our hands we the some of the best pilot Earth ha..." Jim let the sentence die and continued on with the argument

"SO NO, as Hanson said, stop trying to be a hero. Now, please leave me alone, i'd like to get some sleep if you don't mind oh, and shut the door on your way out please." Jim fell back onto the bed grabbed his cap shoved it over his face and instantly began snooring again.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

After several minutes of sleeping Jim woke up with a start "NO!" ws all Jim said before he realised he was awake again.

"Gah, this is hopeless..Off to the mess then for me..."
                    Jim got up pushed his boots back on holstered his paired Zats and whent off towads the Mess hall.

<<Leaves Quarters>>

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

After a good nap Seph woke up feeling refreshed. He really was ready for another mission, so he decided find the General would be stage one towards that end.

<<Leave quarters to find blue>>

Comment

Sharp had fallen asleep during his game. He woke up and looked a the screen through squinted eyes "Damn" he said as he could tell he lost. He rubbed his eyes and sat up looking at the screen again "!@#^!" He said seeing that an announcement had been made. He jumped out and sprinted out of the room.
                        sigpic
                        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Abby sat for quite sometime reading as she felt her eyes getting heavy. So she put down her book and headed over to her couch in the lounge area of her quarters and laid down and rested for a bit. It had felt good to lay down since she had been on her feet for what seemed like forever. She lay there for a few minutes with her eyes open, but then suddenly found herself drifting away to sleep.
                          sigpic

Comment

Abby woke up just as General Blue was annoucing all team COs and personnell to report to the breifing room. She quickly got up, put on her shoes, tied her hair back into a tight pony tail, grabbed her BDU jacket and made her way to the lifts and to the briefing room.

((Off to the briefing room))

(OOC: sorry i haven't posted much...schools been busy)
                            sigpic

Comment

Rag'nor burt out of the lift on sub-level 6 and dashes to the quarters that he was assigned ((Room 24)), he closed the door behind him, his hair covering his face, he sat down and started to kelnoreem, he hated doing it it wasted time, he sat there, for several hours, eyes closed, concentrating on what was his symbiote in pain.

After a few hours he stood up, and breathed a sigh of releif it was nothing serrious. He then looked in the mirror in the room and saw himself, his ragged look had been to help him whilst in the wild. he took a blade from his belt, and started to shave off his hair, it fell to the ground,once he was finished he looked up and saw his whole face and the mark of Anubis on his forhead. He was ashamed at thefact that he had been led to believe that Anubis was a God. He then went on to shave off his facial hair, and he looked up agian and saw the jaffa he once knew.

He put the blade back in his belt and decided to go back to the infirmary to see the good Doctor to give him a medical. He left his staff in his room along with another weapon which he took great care of when he placed it on the desk, he looked around and thought, this is my home know, he turned and walked towards the elevator to go back to the infirmary

((Note the look, before more Ronan Dex now more Teal'c at the begining of Season 8))

Comment

Donna went into her quaters, sat on her bed for a monment and picked up the photo on her side table it was of her and her mum and dad Donna and her Dad both in Air force dress blues, she smiled a little remembering to when the photo was taken, she let out a sigh, she stood up putting the photo back on the table, she walked over to her desk and picked up her note book, then walked out of her quaters to the mess hall.
                                Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                                SG-2: CO
                                Base Senior Biologist,
                                Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Working...
                                X