No announcement yet.

Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George walked into the mess just as Swanson was serving the Nix.George grabbed the carving knife and sliced off the first piece " Everybody Enjoy!" George took a bite and was amazed by the immense bold flavor in his mouth. He melted and took another bite of the juicy beast.

Comment

Nathan took three slices and sat down to eat HIS prize.... it tasted so good he felt like butter in an oven of doom....
      ------------------------------

Comment

"This is good Nix, not that i have had Nix before"

Comment

"I guess tonight Rowena wont be able to put meat in her mouth for once" Nathan whispered with a grin.

Comment

"That is uncalled for Lieutenant!, i wil hear no more of it! understadnd!"

Comment

"understood sir" Replied Nathan, quickly becoming serious

Comment

"This is good meat though"

Comment

George finished all the nix he could, disappointed that most of the teams were busy or offworld. George stood up and decided to head to the lounge."see you later"

To the lounge!

Comment

Nathan finished his last mouthful of Nix and sat back with a grunt. Damn, that was goooood eatin' he thought to himself. He checked his watch. ugh...sleep needed... he thought, and with that he tried a couple times to get out of his chair before succeeding, and left for bed.

>>to Quarters.

Comment

**from armory**

Larry walked in with the purpose of grabbing some coffee again. He saw Airman Lindbergh dissappear from the serving line, and as he approached the serving line he reappeared. "Here ya go, Sir. Just brewed it about 20 minutes ago. It should perk you up a bit and go well with the nix we still have left."

Larry raised an eyebrow, "As long as it has NOTHING to do with that damned red oatmeal that almost killed me". He accepted the large mug and a generous helping of roast nix. Then he sat at a table, ate somewhat quickly. 'Tastes like chicken, but it's pretty darn good. Whoever bagged this did well - I'll have to thank them when I get a chance. Maybe it'll become a regular feature here.'

Finishing his meal and coffee, he decided to head to the lounge to unwind for a bit after he disposed of his tray and utensils.

**to lounge**

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Sharp walked in and looked around.
                        "Where's the party?" He said walking over to the table with meat on it.
                        "I'm guessing this is Nix.."
                        sigpic
                        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"ewww, its yellow Colonel" Claire crunched a comical face at the roast.

Comment

"Ladies First" Sharp said gesturing toward the meat.
                            sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Clare looked at Sharp horrfied, "no can do," she shook her head. "Your the high ranked officer, we wouldn't want you to have a rumbling tummy now would we?" She forced herself to keep a straight face after saying, but her lips twiched.

Comment

Sharp eyed Davis Suspicsiously. "Fine" Sharp said turning with a smile to the meat. Sharp cut himself a peice and tossed it into his mouth, closing his eyes.
                                "WOW" Sharp said opening his eyes. "That is some good meat!"
                                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X